Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Read This And Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This And Do It (398 Views)

Finding it hard to stop masturbating? Read this piece..!! / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Do It by AllenforGOD(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good day brethren,may the good lord bless u all.
My message today is about "CHRIST JESUS"
Jesus which is the son of GOD,GOD,HOLY SPIRIT.
He came down from heaven to flesh,to die for the sins of the world"your and i",in other for us to be justified in the sight of his father"dont acknowledge as a mere prophet or so,he is GOD,SON OF GOD,HOLY SPIRIT"and so we can have eternal which is HEAVEN and not death which is HELL,got my point?
and another,if you claim to love God you would keep his commandments by beleiving in his word and not rejecting,what is his word "JESUS,BELEIVING IN HIM"thats the point.
And jesus said"FOR I'M THE WAY,TRUTH AND LIFE,NO ONE COMETH UNTO MY FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME".yes if you think you can connect to BABA GOD without Jesus,you're wrong except you beleive in him you cannot make heaven ,but hell.
Why not today accept and beleive in him so you can have eternal life,be you an unbeleiver he will accept you.beleivers change and ammend your ways."SIN NO MORE TURN TO CHRIST"GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Please Support Us, We Need It – Patience Ozokwor Tells Nollywood Fans / Why Do Black Babies Have More Hair Than White Babies / Two Ladies Fight In Public Over A Rich Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.