Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! (1765 Views)

That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by PrinceDoctor(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
My people, please help a brother. My phone with 8gb ram and 256gb rom was stolen on Sunday. My documents and projects are at risk. Please how can I track and recover it?
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Chaos14: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
You can use the imei number
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Openair: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Okay you have the IMIE with you right ?

Take they number write it on a piece of paper , then pls be certain the number I very correct don't make any mistakes please!!

Then I assume this is the phone with your main numbe in it right ?

Okay now after you must have gotten the IMEI number exactly a sit is without any errors

Take the paper with the IMEI and throw it away .

angry

Haba Boss, haaaaaa
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by slimjohn2k5: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
If u have account with the phone like Samsung, Huawei, mi etc
You can sign in from another device and lock it. It will be useless to the thief.

You can add a number to call if it is a good person that picked it, he will call the number and return your phone
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by captainking(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Take they number write it on a piece of paper , then pls be certain the number I very correct don't make any mistakes please!!

Okay now after you must have gotten the IMEI number exactly a sit is without any errors

angry
Werey.

Hahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Asianjollof007: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thieves no get joy
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by AllBlack: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

angry

Na to use better USB wire flog u for back

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by PrinceDoctor(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
My people, please this is a serious matter. Help with any tangible information. Thank you.
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by PrinceDoctor(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Chaos14:
You can use the imei number
How please?
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by PrinceDoctor(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
If u have account with the phone like Samsung, Huawei, mi etc
You can sign in from another device and lock it. It will be useless to the thief.

You can add a number to call if it is a good person that picked it, he will call the number and return your phone

Stolen not picked! I need to get it another way not by calling!
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Rickmann: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

angry

How do you feel writing this?

4 Likes

Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Vikkoh(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
My people, please this is a serious matter. Help with any tangible information. Thank you.

Download 'Find Device' app from Playstore, login your Gmail and if your location is turned on, you may be lucky to see the location of the phone.
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by OneKinGuy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Take the phone box to Police Station. I heard they can track device via imei number. You'll also have to drop something for the boys. wink

For next time, Always have multiple backup of your files. I do cloud backup and also have external hard drive.
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by falcon01: 3:17am On Jun 15, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Take the phone box to Police Station. I heard they can track device via imei number. You'll also have to drop something for the boys. wink

For next time, Always have multiple backup of your files. I do cloud backup and also have external hard drive.
simple and short. Backup your files to cloud every week atleast. Even if he recovers the phoe chances are its been wiped already.
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by ExArmyMan(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
My people, please help a brother. My phone with 8gb ram and 256gb rom was stolen on Sunday. My documents and projects are at risk. Please how can I track and recover it?
why didn't you save your docs via cloud server?
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Mrluv(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
riseconsultancy:
WhatsApp me you will pay after tracking is done
your number boss? I get phone wey me too want track
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by PrinceDoctor(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
riseconsultancy:

Paying isn't a problem. But accessing WhatsApp now isn't possible. We can talk on Facebook, email, call, text message.
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are too careless.
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Autobot05: 6:16am On Jun 16, 2022
riseconsultancy:

Can I message you too ? My phone got stolen on the 7th of this month
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Eyanbahose: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
visit the nearest police station
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Eyanbahose: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Google needs to make tracking easy and possible really. We've gone past that stage of losing phones and having no means of pin point tracking
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Zowee10(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
riseconsultancy:

My phone got stolen on the 6th. Please can i email? cos i cant access whatsapp or maybe facebook
Re: My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! by Zowee10(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
riseconsultancy:
Email

check your email pls

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. / Pre-paid Phone Credit Fraudsters / Ping With Ur Nokia S60v3 And V5 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.