Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (34305 Views)

Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Olachase(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wise men doings I swear APC go win this presidential election

Quote me wrong mk u no see 2023 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:

He could actually do that with the right but the left hand is almost gone and not responsive

Liar! The LEFT HAND is sound!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Zelenskyy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Emi Lokan don use APC Agbada cover the dress wey hin Piss put this morning...

Pissy pissy for body.... You nor dey shame..

Someone that is supposed to be in old People's home still dey piss for body all over Nigeria.

No wonder they call him city boy... because he dey piss for body all over the city

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by vpaymoney(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
See as oyetola cap bend against his face. God forbid APC in our fountain of knowledge!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
They all rallied for their people
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Adexxi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sdp is winning Ekiti , do you live in Ekiti? U go stay in Abeokuta dey put nonsense in media undecided
Duru009:
APC will give PDP thorough beating in Ekiti......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Just imagine these two as President and VP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by adekolaelect(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
See his goblin/smeagol like face. Tuaaaa! God forbids you, I reject you; you can never be my country president.

And does it mean there's no work again to do in Kano state? Must Gandollar follow this thing around? no wonder he showed so much professionalism when stashing dollars in his babariga , he obviously learned it from Tinubu. Thieves everywhere.
where is your country ? You need Kanu and Igboho attentions to Tell you where your country is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
These APC mofos worwor no be small! sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vikkoh:
So he can hold broom well but couldn't hold the flag?

How him wan take hold this country together? grin
He don hold brother wey dey gathered

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Mikolo70(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Liar! The LEFT HAND is sound!

Abeg ignore all these Eleribu.. I've stopped replying them after the primaries.. Can't you see the signs of ashiere in them?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vikkoh:

The man hold something well .. wahala. Him no hold something well... wahala

What exactly do you want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by AnambraPrince: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
I just love the way our incoming Vice President Ganduje is following Tinubu across the country. What a strong team

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Jmichael1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter obituary supporters won't sleep well tonight...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by chukwuibuipob: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
sad let be honest with ourselves,the old man I Dey see here need REST not to be drag around like 30 years old boy

I don talk my own sad
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Jmichael1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
These APC mofos worwor no be small! sad

u no go fyn reach them wen u reach their age,if at all.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by popes001: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
BAT all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Sunnydoo: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Expect broom scarcity soon.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Juanmike(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
verybadmouth:
Tinubu is very healthy. He's the people's man
May your health be like that of Bihari and Tinubu. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by eldoradoxx: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
APC and ugly men, 5 and 6. Come to PDP u see clean fine men everywhere
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by ViceGovernor: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
See Ganduje throat abeg
that man must vomit our dollars by fire by force cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by verybadmouth(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Juanmike:
May your health be like that of Bihari and Tinubu. Amen.
I pray to grow old like them and not like your Procreators that couldn't even smell 65

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by whirlout: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crazy how all these people look like destitutes despite the billions they all stolen...chai imagine the mouth odor from those rotten mouths.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by OderaOdesigo: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
See his goblin/smeagol like face. Tuaaaa! God forbids you, I reject you; you can never be my country president.

And does it mean there's no work again to do in Kano state? Must Gandollar follow this thing around? no wonder he showed so much professionalism when stashing dollars in his babariga , he obviously learned it from Tinubu. Thieves everywhere.

But where's MadamVanessa? make mod no ban dat lady o as I no see her online dis few days. na she de lash Tinubu make e sweet megrin

You can go back to your AfghanEastern erosion-filled village after he wins. Your pain has just started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by 9iceprince(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
The partial paralysis is on the left side. He falls to the left. He needs assistance with his left hand.

You will never see that left hand again in public. I will suggest some dental works as well. Man is like an "accidented" auction car.

/

Na your papa help him raise the left hand here right

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by oluxy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vikkoh:

Lol.... The broom is what he can control but the country is to heavy for him to hold.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Hushbingo: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by obiekunie01: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Juanmike(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
verybadmouth:

I pray to grow old like them and not like your Procreators that couldn't even smell 65
You will grow old,
But , even now, make your health be line theirs.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vikkoh:

the broom is lighter compare to the flag. The druggie is a complete vegetable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG / Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.