Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (34302 Views)

Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by TinubuSupport(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Emi Lokan don use APC Agbada cover the dress wey hin Piss put this morning...

Pissy pissy for body.... You nor dey shame..

Someone that is supposed to be in old People's home still dey piss for body all over Nigeria.

No wonder they call him city boy... because he dey piss for body all over the city
Clap for yourself grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by HilcomTech(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't give a shit about all these bullshit angry grin grin

All i see in those pictures are old, greedy men...

Abeg make person help us Tell tinubu to show us hin left hand grin grin grin

I no dey Stan sick niggar
Make he go do him own president for general hospital grin grin grin grin

Peter obi all the way...

Is Peter Obi not a greedy old man too?
How can you say Peter Obi represents the youths when he is above 60 years

Igbos are really DUNDEE United.

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Lacash: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
See his goblin/smeagol like face. Tuaaaa! God forbids you, I reject you; you can never be my country president.

And does it mean there's no work again to do in Kano state? Must Gandollar follow this thing around? no wonder he showed so much professionalism when stashing dollars in his babariga , he obviously learned it from Tinubu. Thieves everywhere.

But where's MadamVanessa? make mod no ban dat lady o as I no see her online dis few days. na she de lash Tinubu make e sweet megrin
And u sef go soon collect as una nor won get sense…This kind thread is not for a toddler like u guys…E koshi daanu cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Drbolie(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Missing Ekiti right now... I was there chilling with Fayemi and Oshoko during 2018 see me now holding my card but can't use to vote from BENUE
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Still ,the wanted drug Baron won't rule Nigeria.this I'm so sure of undecided
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Reeses: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Those brooms again!!!! Last time I saw that broom we got a nightmare “Buhari” guys please by wise but maybe Nigerians are immune to sufferings
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Rochasstatue(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
An election that will cement your claim to being popular is next week.
Atiku is receiving treatment in Germany.
Obi sauntered off to Egypt.
Asiwaju was campaigning in Ado Ekiti.

If you can't do the arithmetic, your name is sorry

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by skj1377(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Your wicked o
PussyOdour:
See his goblin/smeagol like face. Tuaaaa! God forbids you, I reject you; you can never be my country president.

And does it mean there's no work again to do in Kano state? Must Gandollar follow this thing around? no wonder he showed so much professionalism when stashing dollars in his babariga , he obviously learned it from Tinubu. Thieves everywhere.

But where's MadamVanessa? make mod no ban dat lady o as I no see her online dis few days. na she de lash Tinubu make e sweet megrin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by victorsola: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vikkoh:
So he can hold broom well but couldn't hold the flag?

How him wan take hold this country together? grin
the country is like the broom that comes with different strands and different tribes and phase . But u see that flag or pole is just one strand which Stands for one part of this country . So for him to hold the country together he needs to be able to hold the broom well and also be able to use it to sweep the useless things happening in the country.

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by streetsoldier1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mhen this ganduje na serious hustler oo, he dey feature in all the waka

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by edosignature(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
And a said presidential candidate of LP party left Nigeria for Egypt. I laugh those who are about to waste their votes for Peter Obi. Third force is practically dead on arrival as it stands now & Nigeria will pay for it darely if they refuse to form a formidable coalition to challenge APC & PDP.

Peter Obi has been governor for 8 years & others, going to Egypt for just 3(three) days to study whatever instead of Ekiti state shouldn't be news.

The gullibility & uninformedness of Nigerians has reach high heavens & our idiocy know no bounds.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Kareemfab36: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bunch of looser
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by InvertedHammer: 1:26am On Jun 15, 2022
9iceprince:

Na your papa help him raise the left hand here right
/
Na the man standing next to him, leaning over raised it from under Tinubu's agbada. Look closely.

/

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by PastorFire: 2:27am On Jun 15, 2022
abobote:
Sadly its walkover election for APC.
Which walk over? U don't know what is happening in Ekiti at the moment.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by PastorFire: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
Sdp is winning Ekiti , do you live in Ekiti? U go stay in Abeokuta dey put nonsense in media undecided

Don't mind them. They don't know what is happening. SDP is the winning party in Ekiti this time around.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Duru009(m): 2:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
Sdp is winning Ekiti , do you live in Ekiti? U go stay in Abeokuta dey put nonsense in media undecided

Screenshot my post and keep it......

The gap will be touch......
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by VEHINTOLAR: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi all the way...

Kpele,that's what frustration does ! Use this,it can be painless as long as you don't struggle with the rope !

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Adexxi(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Abi oo , sdp is the winning party sad
Duru009:

Screenshot my post and keep it......

The gap will be touch......
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by IDIOTmoderators: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Cypress042:
grin This old men no dey rest?
If Dem rest you go say they are not fit to rule. Na wah o!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Cypress042(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

If Dem rest you go say they are not fit to rule. Na wah o!
I ain't that type of people but as old men they truly deserve rest.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Duru009(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
Abi oo , sdp is the winning party sad

APC is winning with large margin.....

Just watch out....

SDP has a good candidate but lacked structure in Ekiti state.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by playfrank(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Bro this men are like walking dead, bunch of sick men......See who wan be President face grin
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi all the way...
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Pain(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
UPON ALL THE FINE and CAPABLE MEN in NIGERIA. NA TINUBU We SEE. BIG SHAME
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Cromagnon: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
PussyOdour:

He's a billionaire
He's a governor

That's why he does it
That's what he gets

What do you get for not campaigning?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Vikkoh:
So he can hold broom well but couldn't hold the flag?

How him wan take hold this country together? grin

Ask your ancestors.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Wwwq: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by kernniejay(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cypress042:
grin This old men no dey rest?
No rest for the wicked
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by DeleTaller: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Juanmike:
May your health be like that of Bihari and Tinubu. Amen.

Do you wish for yours to be like Atiku and Obi?

I will stop supporting Tinubu if only you can wish for your health to be like that of Obi and Atiku.

oni yeye ni e.

asif you know whats Obi is battling health wise.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Cypress042(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
kernniejay:
No rest for the wicked
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji by Juanmike(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
DeleTaller:

Do you wish for yours to be like Atiku and Obi?

I will stop supporting Tinubu if only you can wish for your health to be like that of Obi and Atiku.

oni yeye ni e.

asif you know whats Obi is battling health wise.
My health is like that of a child

Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu