Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (40858 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by uthlaw: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Nobleman80:
Ask him where kwankwaso has worjed in his life apart from milking public fund? Comrade if we everly gonna make head way, there is no need mixing sand with gold.
okay sir!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Ibkhaleel01: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Polchiz:

So how did OBJ, GEJ become president?
It was because the north decides to accommodate and allow him rule...but now your hatred towards the truth and anything north have clearly shown us how devilish you are...and se wil never allow you
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by IDIOTmoderators: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2022
PresidObi:
His Excellency, Kwankwaso understands that Nigeria needs to be saved, I know he will help this country to return to its former glory.
Keep fooling yourself!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by OtvnaijaNews(f): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Moment Kizz Daniel Met Interior Designer, Ehizogie Ogbebor And Asked ”What’s Your Name”

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/moment-kizz-daniel-met-interior-designer-ehizogie-ogbebor-and-asked-whats-your-name/

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by keypha1: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2022
You cant change obi destiny, muguquote author=ictplotter post=113809428]Noise maker.
Peter Obi should be vp to Kwankwaso not kwankwaso belittle himself to be Obi vp.
Obi and his supporters should be calming down, campaign hav not started. Everybody is still aligning and strategizing. By November obi will chicken out just like what he did in the pdp pdp primary.
[/quote]
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Yemi7up: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap! You cant fool us, PO is a Ibo project and we northerners totally reject him!! .. cant wait for 2023, so all this media hype and propaganda will finally end
Don't mind them deceiving some gullible youth. Obi is Igbo project no more no less.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by bizhop01: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2022
The man that trekked for buhari is currently suffering from elephantiasis cool

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Miracle2020: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
JESUS

I left the above, because of many reasons, 3 of them are:

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
I have come to sleep with minors .Quran 37:1
Kill anybody that refused to accept my religion Quran 92:8
Those are the words of that animal called Muhammad.
May he continue to rotten in that shallow grave, may pigs dig his grave and eat the remaining skull.
I will use the useless Quran as tissue papers in my toilet and I will post it on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:19am On Jun 15, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but about Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!
leave Afonja and their tribal politics... nah them go suffer most

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2022
If this happens, I wil give 200k each to 5 vulnerable Nairalander... @Suen book marked my comment
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Duru009(m): 2:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Pride won't allow them to work together because whether you like it or not. Kwankwaso is going to work with ATIKU for the northern Vote.......

Just watch out!!!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by uthlaw: 2:35am On Jun 15, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
leave Afonja and their tribal politics... nah them go suffer most
I be Yoruba na!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by johnnychuks(m): 2:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Benmob:
I know this not football page but let me just say England 0-4 Hungary in Wembley England cheesy cheesy grin grin
no be lie bro,for their home they will definitely loose the match
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Chukwumawisdom: 2:55am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap! You cant fool us, PO is a Ibo project and we northerners totally reject him!! .. cant wait for 2023, so all this media hype and propaganda will finally end
Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Phelix111(m): 2:58am On Jun 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
JESUS

I left the above, because of many reasons, 3 of them are:

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Who asked You? Attention Seeker!!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by SupremeSpecimen: 2:58am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:

You suck cow d. Ick

You voted Buhari TWICE

Kindly stfup when level headed tax payers are strategizing for a better tomorrow

"We Northerners" as if you get voice.
Na only yansh you dey open

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Johel(m): 3:00am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Sentimental idiot....thats what you are.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Johel(m): 3:01am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Sentimental idiot...thats what you are.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by johnnychuks(m): 3:08am On Jun 15, 2022
ganye1:
The sense of superiority of some is mind boggling. How can they think of kwankwaso being a VP to Peter Obi not vice versa? Kwankwaso a former two term governor, a former minister, a senator, delivered more than Obi as governor and a well established political structure that consistently delivers a million votes cannot be expected to be VP to Peter Obi.
did kwankwaso first obi became a governor in his life time? which is no, how come is greater than obi? in what way now, I am asking you now bandit like you that lack knowledge.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by mdshell(m): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Don't worry. You will shocked next year. God appoints Kings and not your so called Northerners.
ItsTutsi:

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

As long as he is not going to travel on road or train, I support him.

I personally don't want to read on nairaland that "A tweeter user who promised to travel to Kano for Obi/Kwankwaso got kidnapped on Abuja - Kaduna road on his way to Kano

Hahaha. Obi no go pay ransom if them kidnap the dude!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by gulfer: 3:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Approved the country is very safe. No harm in trying especially with the good road network and safe highway. Let him go through ore. The Abuja Kaduna expressway is the safest zone, he should use the expressway and ensure he leaves after 4pm.He will get there in no time without incident lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by henrydav: 3:49am On Jun 15, 2022
It is well
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by echodrum(m): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
This is foolishness. if Igbo project is going to save you and your generation won't you like it?. I am Igbo man, but I supported Buhari in 2015 against GEJ who is from the south, with the hope that Buhari would arrest the insecurities in the country and fight corruption which are my major concerns as a Nigerian. And here you are talking about Igbo project. Who cares? I personally do not have problem with where the president comes from so long as you can be able to fix Nigeria. If Peter was from north or west, I would still support him because he is more qualified than the rest.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Donair(m): 4:45am On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=ItsTutsi post=113807512]Kwankwaso is too big to be PO's Vp! You IPOB are just wasting ur time?[/quote

Ewu Hausa!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Gbemini(m): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but about Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!
Stop lieing its igbo not nigeria , u guys are fighting for selfish interest not us ... U can brsinwash some but not everyone
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by ihedioramma: 4:51am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Kwankwaso is too big to be PO's Vp! You IPOB are just wasting ur time?
And you think obi is a boy ?
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Wonderlabius: 5:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:
A tweep, @naughti_awol has promised to travel to Kano from Lagos to get Kwankwaso to deputize Kwankwaso on an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket if he can get a 1000 retweets .

Well, seems Nigerians took up his challenge as they have given over 1000 retweets already and challenging him to make the trip.

Fingers are if he would make the trip or not.

Okay...help me to greet emir of Kano.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Polchiz(m): 5:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
It was because the north decides to accommodate and allow him rule...but now your hatred towards the truth and anything north have clearly shown us how devilish you are...and se wil never allow you

I thought you are wise.

Why couldn't the Almighty North make Buhari President until the South helped him?

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by treatise: 5:30am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Kwankwaso is too big to be PO's Vp! You IPOB are just wasting ur time?
Sensing IPOB obsessed psyche here.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by goaldynman(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Basic123:
[s]Why not ANAMBRA to KANO?

Stupid people.

Tinubu choose one of then Ben Akabueze as commissioner of finance during his tenure yet they still remain ungrateful![/s]

It's your papa that is STUPID!!

Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi!

It's the turn of Igbos to rule the country!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Legendforte: 5:38am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Definitely jobless and a drug or alcohol abuser.

Why is it so difficult for lots to see that Obi stands no chance in the coming election. He wont even win Anambra!

These are one of the major problems of Nigeria, which is led by same youths deceiving Obi. We always fail to face reality when most important.

Obi presidency is a fiction that can ONLY happen online.
Mr man help make it a reality if you earnestly it is not. The youths want to change the status. Join the moving train.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. / The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.