Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association (63336 Views)

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Honor10: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2022
A
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by obagofizzy(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin grin This one pass mpkurummiri ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by MrCover: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by GardenOfGod(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
grin drugs is too bad...
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by yusluvad(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Say no to drug... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by PericomaNwankwo: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
He must have met her in the dark web n invited her to Nigeria.

Lol, are there darkweb hookup sites now?? grin grin

I doubt anybody that's smart enough to Navigate the darkweb will be dumb enough to allow their mind be this ruined by drugs
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Hushbingo: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Benmob: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
baretalk:

Dumb like all Pandorians.
una two need beating diz morning
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by RaptObserver: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
"level of consciousness" that point is the "highest" level of greatness.
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Lamasta(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Sick people everywhere......

Say no to drugs

Say yes to life
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by haffaze777(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Ndi mkpurumiri don full ragosgrin
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by mukthar2000(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
B4 nko , wetin una go tell us.

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by motionarena: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Blacckrod:
I know the guy. He owns a YouTube channel where he talks about spiritual stuffs and people actually listen to him.

The girl came all the way from America to meet him. They were fully aware of what they were doing.

I believe this was an act of ritual (transition to the spirit realm).

Thank goodness they were rescued.
pls provide link to the channel

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by HantaVirus(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2022
If only y'all know how many Politicians, Billionaires,Elder Statesmen,Captains of Industries etc that do Sling Cocaine grin
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by HRMK: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2022
INTERESTING!
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Stallionhorse: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Colorado no dey high again.. And all my days of taking ice I've never behaved strange.. Canada loud go only make you dey laugh and eat a lot of food.. The way people jump into conclusion about drugs there have never taken beats my imagination.. No manner of test conducted can detect loud or Colorado in the blood.. So how did the doctors Come to this conclusion.. This country is just a mess and this drugs is the only way one can find peace..

2 Likes

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by toprealman: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Blacckrod:
I know the guy. He owns a YouTube channel where he talks about spiritual stuffs and people actually listen to him.

The girl came all the way from America to meet him. They were fully aware of what they were doing.

What’s the name of his YouTube channel.
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by HRMK: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2022
kingthreat:

And he is greater than the entire ipob nation?
HAHAHA.....I HOPE PPL ON THIS PLATFORM WONT SUFFOCATE ONE WITH LAUGHTER!
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Jajasabali(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Blacckrod:

Name of page
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Emmanuel909090: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by motionarena: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Colorado no dey high again.. And all my days of taking ice I've never behaved strange.. Canada loud go only make you dey laugh and eat a lot of food.. The way people jump into conclusion about drugs there have never taken beats my imagination.. No manner of test conducted can detect loud or Colorado in the blood.. So how did the doctors Come to this conclusion.. This country is just a mess and this drugs is the only way one can find peace..
dey form strong head, continue taking drugs.
RIP to your future in advance

6 Likes

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by ChoCho54(f): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2022
And the mods changed the heading to mkpurumiri before posting to front page.

Sickos!

4 Likes

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by moneyissweet(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Are you serious, YouTube name pls.

Blacckrod:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.