Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association (63337 Views)

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by andray12(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blacckrod:

Foster ebayy

I just googled it he is an up coming musician
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Wwwq: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
In that case, they should be thoroughly flogged so that the spirit of mkpurummiri will depart from them one time!
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Krak:

Methamphetamine is not crack. Crack is low quality cocaine sold on the streets to dunderheads.

Methamphetamine is also called Ice, Crystal, meth. You can Pls do a little research.
Preach!!!
OG

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by sukkot: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
NNTR:
Drugs arent cool, corrodes the soul.

Guess he didnt read the part of the memo, that said:
Do hugs, not drugs
Spread love, not legs
Dope kills the pain, the joy, the hope, the body, the brain and finally the soul ...

Must have hated himself that much enough to have dabbled and influenced another in to drug abuse

cc AngelicBeing

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
hmmm good stuff bro shocked grin
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by sukkot: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Demons from hell have been given koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog the mofo to hades to live with lucifer forever, he needs the Mercy of JAH to be delivered or else he is on the expressway to hades grin
yeah he needs something. I don’t know if it’s the mercy of jah but he definitely needs something cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by FrauleinBlossom(f): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Say No to mkpurummiri.

Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Lovelydaisies: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Blacckrod:
I know the guy. He owns a YouTube channel where he talks about spiritual stuffs and people actually listen to him.

The girl came all the way from America to meet him. They were fully aware of what they were doing.

I believe this was an act of ritual (transition to the spirit realm).

Thank goodness they were rescued.

For those asking The name of his YouTube channel is FOSTER EBAYY

Hmm. I hope this wasn't a stunt by the man to promote his channel because I believe he must have increased his followers by now. Still a sorry situation. sad
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Justchyf(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2022
From America with slippers..... Disgrace to American women.....
Look how ironed the breasts were looking
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Joeyfizzo: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
victorv12:

What does dark web have to do with it? Do you know the meaning of dark web? Just say he met her through a social media platform online or a dating site. When you're on a dark web, you are untraceable. And you need a special software and browser for you to gain authorization to the dark web.

Say no to drugs.
sir u don't know more than 70+ ppl that liked my post....thanks anyways
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by crown08(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
He must have met her in the dark web n invited her to Nigeria.
what's with all this dark web. Don't really understand
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by Joeyfizzo: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
crown08:
what's with all this dark web. Don't really understand
browse abt the "Dark Web"
Re: Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association by castorvill1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol, are there darkweb hookup sites now?? grin grin

I doubt anybody that's smart enough to Navigate the darkweb will be dumb enough to allow their mind be this ruined by drugs

Dark web is mostly used to sell drugs and illegal stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.