Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41553 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by africanpride1: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Benmob:
Nice from him, don't listen to all diz northerners,that want to used it to cause religion fight
The Point is who is the Core-Northern Muslim? Whenever you are that word, we all knows it refers to Fulani Muslims of the North. I as a Yoruba Muslim based in the North can categorically confess to you that Hausa Muslims are extremely tired and frustrated with the shenanigans and Enslavement by the Fulanis who are just about 6% of Northern Muslims. Go and watch the Video of the El Zazaki Hausa Muslim Movement, look at how they took their Battle for Liberation to Abuja and were still massively gunned down by Fulani Buahari order. Do you think they are fools?! You think they are enjoying being enslaved on their Ancestral Father Land?! 75% of Northern Population are Hausas, and they are Solidly immovably behind Tinubu. In fact, they are the ones that tenaciously fought underground against Fulani Adamu Plan to enforce another Fulanis Concensus Candidate on the Party. The ever outspoken Fulanis only joined the unstoppable massive Moving Train and spoke out to when they have seen that it is completely impossible to erase the Love for Tinubu from the hearts of Northern Majority.
So, next time some talk about Fulani North, they should not get inspiration from their Anus but from their Brain to know that Both we Yoruba Muslims and Hausa Muslims are tired if being manipulated to hate our Blood Brothers just because difference in Religion. That old Deceitful card has been over played by Fulanis, it doesn't fly anymore. We are alive now! The true Greatness of Nigeria regardless of Religious differences is what all of us are after. Fulanis have stagnated this Country enough. Nigeria shall soon become truly Great and respected Globally.

Personally, I still Love Fulanis, and I look forward to us all seriously joining hands with all Original Nigeirans under Tinubu's Administration with Focus for making Nigeria truly Great. Are Fulanis proud of the current shamesful State of Nigeira when The travel to USA, Dubai, etc. Under their long watch for years, why haven't they made Nigeria to become like one of those wonderful Countries?! Change is the only Constant thing. I know some new Generation of Fulanis too that are becoming true Progressive and want a better truly Glorious Nigeria that we can all be Proud of. If Fulanis mindset can be and should be rechannelled to see all Nigeirans recregardless of Religion as their own Brothers and Sisters. Together, we shall all make Nigeira Great! One Love.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2022
If he (Tinubu) abandon Muslim, Muslim ticket then he should go and lose in peace jor!

Even if he don't ancestor will still lose, unless bullion fan will exchange hands with INEC, cool

The only sure way he can win.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Freebills12: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2022
wink[color=#000099][/color]
omowolewa:
This man is just good to go

Don't you notice our own Super Eagles scored the best goal margin (10 : 0) after Tinubuoy's victory.

The Oracle have spoken.

Someone left billions behind his administration, I ask myself why will you keep billions when you have many problems the billion can solve.

Chai! No vex.
Just feel there are a lot to do with that.
I mean, another road to construct
Another Security Infrastructure to build
Another Loan to repay.

Savings and Investing is just school of thought.

I may believe why saving when there a lot to do to generate more
You may believe why not saving since tomorrow is uncertain.

Sorry, oo o!
My thoughts, you quotes.

You immediately begin to demarket Tinibu when you attack the personality of Peter Obi. Your personality is not even half of his. For your own safety, don't just go there because your Tinibu is corruption and crime itself. Just campaign for him
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honor10: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:
You mean Tinubu was specific about North East and Christian?

Then Dogara it is.

Northern votes gone with the wind grin

You never learn, you guys said he wont even get the primary ticket in the first place
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AnambraPrince: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:
Tinubu was never going to pick a Muslim vice before
he won't because it's the northern governors that will choose VP for him, and they will choose Ganduje, and the only thing that will happen is that Tinubu will still win
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:

He has lost the elections be that
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kyase(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Nasreports77:
A.P.C V.P Slot: Tinubu Condemns Rumour on Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

By Godson Ikpontu

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/muslim-muslim-ticket-tinubu-reacts-to-viral-text-message-sent-to-delegates/amp/
Gardfield1 the undemocratic element come hear
With this I'm voting Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
AnambraPrince:
he won't because it's the northern governors that will choose VP for him, and they will choose Ganduje, and the only thing that will happen is that Tinubu will still win

Lol. It seems he wants a Christian as Vice. Forget Tinubu,he has lost the elections

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Amojii:
If he (Tinubu) abandon Muslim, Muslim ticket then he should go and lose in peace jor!

Even if he don't ancestor will still lose, unless bullion fan will exchange hands with INEC, cool

The only sure way he can win.

You can't tell a core northerner to vote for a Christian Vice na. People that don't see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims grin. Tinubu just waste him time contest elections. He has lost

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blacknoir: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
raumdeuter:
Dem no dey taya to carry rumor about Jagaban.

All the rumor noise of anointed candidate, consensus candidate failed they have started another one

By next week expect another rumor that Tinubu will make McOluomo minister of finance or make Shekau minister of defense or divorce Remi and marry Bobrisky
Lmao no need to wait for next week ,I have already heard rumors that he will make mc oluomo minister.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by clothingonline(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
2023 is going to be interesting

Best plug for men clothing in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:

To satisfy you or to win the election? A Muslim VP is his best shot, keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by zicoraads: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Even if he brings the pope as his running mate, I'm not voting for him or his party.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sonofElElyon: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Then Dogara it is.

Same north voted abiola over tofa. Tinubu has support of influential northerners who can influence the northern masses.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2022
ityP:

Lol. It seems he wants a Christian as Vice. Forget Tinubu,he has lost the elections

Lost to Obi, right? Lol
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wallarwallar(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2022
igbowoman:
Please let us speak of living things

Arr u from d dead world
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiWailer: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Then Dogara it is.

You are still bothered about that too ?

You should be happy he will lose isn’t it ?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2022
ityP:

You can't tell a core northerner to vote for a Christian Vice na. People that don't see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims grin. Tinubu just waste him time contest elections. He has lost
guy take it easy now

Make e first do am officially before you start unravelling some things
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Poleski: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Those northern idiots who were arguing and glamoring for a Muslim-Muslim ticket are the same hypocritical fools who will start a jihad against a Christian-Christian ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by gaskiyamagana: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:
If he picked Muslim as running mate nothing will happen.
South South and South East are mainly Christians with 5% vote. South West is 50 - 50 Muslim - Christian. North Central 40% to 60% Christians to Muslims. North East is 30% to 70% Christians to Muslims and North West is 15% to 85% Christians to Muslims.
Your Jesus that failed Osinbajo will fail all of your plot again against Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SHINJA: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Safyqueen:

Write it down. If Tinubu pik christain from the north as his running mate, he would be defeated by Atiku before 12 noon that day.

Buhari and INEC will not manipulate anything in favour of anybody.

Do you have a popular christain politicians in the core north where votes are huge? No.

Hmmmm, I pity Tinubu and those who believe the north sees Tinubu as a good Muslim enough to represent their interest in this critical present Nigeria where christains sees Muslims as their enemy.

Shut up you bloody Terrorists...
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jrusky(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello guys I think I think those carrying rumour trying to boil the roof can pls calm down now.

Even myself fell for the rumour but all I know is Tinubu wife is a christain and a deaconess I'm sure she will presure him never to conceded to the shit Muslim Muslim nonsense.

I'm sure apc won't make that mistake if they do they are gone, buhari as taught us a big lesson and never again a person of buhari will near our Aso Rock again.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by J3susFr3ak: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2022
ityP:

Ultimately it was always about who is actually IN CHARGE of INEC and the whimsical dictates of the incumbency.

Even if Tinubu chooses a Northern Muslim....the same two-faced people in APC will still vote for Atiku at the Presidency level....

The real trick would be to get a clear win in the SW, SS, SE and the NC in such a clear definite way so that no matter what the NE or NW whine and cry about...no amount of rigging can change.

But winning the SW, SS and SE alone with a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a massive fool's errand! And even if Tinubu adopts the Muslim-Muslim stuff...the NE and NW will still massively betray him for Atiku. It is definitely lose-lose!

To blazes with the the Sharia North interest. Christians also have a CORE interest too that must be catered to. If the Tnibu fella makes the effort to listen to the core needs of Christians in the NC as well as the whole south. He might stand a little glimmer of a chance....

But just like what happened to June 12...the Sharia North were always bound to betray him anyways! But they sure enjoy the current ride, attention and whatever Lagos has to grease the palms for now.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by J3susFr3ak: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

If he picked Muslim as running mate nothing will happen.
South South and South East are mainly Christians with 5% vote. South West is 50 - 50 Muslim - Christian. North Central 40% to 60% Christians to Muslims. North East is 30% to 70% Christians to Muslims and North West is 15% to 85% Christians to Muslims.
Your Jesus that failed Osinbajo will fail all of your plot again against Tinubu.

From which pit latrine did you dig up the statistics about the number of Christians in NC?

Behold, the number manipulations begin from here...right on the pages of NL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by oguns222: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:

But he wanted to be a Muslim vice President to a Muslim presidential candidate in 2015.

Do you guys suffer memory loss?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hotseat: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
More like the vintage Tinubu!

Thank God the Muslim-Muslim advocates/proponents have been put to shame!

Let every region, religion, tribe and tongue have a sense of belonging in the Nigerian project!

Tinubu, we believe your administration would usher in the much needed all-round development and national unity.

GO TINUBU, GO!
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Zelenskyy(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
I want to believe that this is true....

If not me and Tinubu go wear one trouser...

I have nothing against Islam or Muslims but a Muslim-Muslim Ticket is a sign of insensitive especially with the current happenings in Nigeria....

Say No to Muslim-Muslim Ticket today.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by vicdom(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Kyase:

Gardfield1 the undemocratic element come hear
With this I'm voting Tinubu
As in ehh!! The guy always support injustice provided his party wins. When I knew that something was wrong with him was during last Edo election, when the results started tickling in, he saw that pastor was losing heavily he started advocating for violence to stop the collation. Blaming Oshimole for not using tugs to disrupt obaseki's dominant zones. Everyone on that thread, including me reported his other moniker. Even in Anambra too, imagine supporting Andy Uba, a notorious tout against a person of Soludo. The way the guy takes politics eeeh, you would think APC is paying him monthly. He doesn't know that many things are as stake outside politics. He would even wish crises to erupt provided his party wins. I have never seen a human like him.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ijoba85: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Age is just a number and stop speaking like you know tomorrow. Tell us why any other candidate is better not dehumanising Tinubu or Atiku...I'm gunning for whoever I like to pick among them , to change people's choices , just tell them what your candidate would do differently and how he intends to do that
tinacrl01:
Only God know when we are going to lean in this country! What those tinubu and atitu have to offer if not to come and steal and you still talking about voting them in. Is it until you are 60 before you have sense? Do you know how old is tinubu or atiku. Atiku was the former vp and he still one to contest again for president. Tinubu that can not stand for long that’s leader you want for your country.vote For tinubu and see what the country is going to tune to
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by iamfactor(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
igbowoman:
Please let us speak of living things

VAWULENCE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
guy take it easy now

Make e first do am officially before you start unravelling some things

I think it's a done deal already. Omo. Tinubu will be a big fool to even attempt Christian Vice. I hear Buhari wants a Christian Vice grin. Buhari wan set up Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Dubai's Burj Khalifa Celebrated Nigeria At 60 / 2023 Presidential Race: Rotimi Amaechi Resigns As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.