Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41537 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by emmyileri(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Many Nigerians don't understand one factor that has been the major decider of Nigeria elections. That factor is RIGGING. The question is who can rig better between Tinubu and Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by vicdom(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

If he picked Muslim as running mate nothing will happen.
South South and South East are mainly Christians with 5% vote. South West is 50 - 50 Muslim - Christian. North Central 40% to 60% Christians to Muslims. North East is 30% to 70% Christians to Muslims and North West is 15% to 85% Christians to Muslims.
Your Jesus that failed Osinbajo will fail all of your plot again against Tinubu.
Your bastard Mohamed a notorious rapist and a pedophile is rotting in hell fire already. cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
maasoap:

Lost to Obi, right? Lol

Either Obi or Atiku. I stay in the North. The majority Muslims in the North do not see the Christians as anything. They also do not value Yoruba Muslims. Guy, Tinubu going with a Christian Vice has lost the election before it started
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Strech(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
[You wish.
That's what you and your ilks actually wanted, APC failure.

Only Muslim-Muslim ticket will guarantee victory for APC, APC will never miss that chance. Muslim-Muslim ticket issa goal, vote your Obi in peace

please keep on decieving yourself. Let it be known that a hausa man will NEVER EVER cast his vote for a bayarbe when his fellow hausa is on the ballot. You think primary election is the same with general election? Those delegates know say na money bag him be and men need to cash out na. We wey dey up north and always on the street know wats up. These people hate anything called APC. Bubu Don reset their brain with hunger.na so so complain every day. Boys ain't smilling. APC is a gonner.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kyase(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2022
vicdom:

As in ehh!! The guy always support injustice provided his party wins. When I knew that something was wrong with him was during last Edo election, when the results started tickling in, he saw that pastor was losing heavily he started advocating for violence to stop the collation. Blaming Oshimole for not using tugs to disrupt obaseki's dominant zones. Everyone on that thread, including me reported his other moniker. Even in Anambra too, imagine supporting Andy Uba, a notorious tout against a person of Soludo. The way the guy takes politics eeeh, you would think APC is paying him monthly. He doesn't know that many things are as stake outside politics. He would even wish crises to erupt provided his party wins. I have never seen a human like him.

I told him this before, Garfield is too emotional, I remember when the rumour of Lawan as the consensus candidate came out, the next thing he typed was, "then we divide this country " , he should learn to accept defeat, that's how we grow
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SOFTSKILL: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Bawsse:

Senseless post, so after his tenure he should have made away with the billions of anambra money to continue solving problems when he ceases to be governor Abi?

You would have still come up with 'he stole the money' now he left it for continuous development of his state by his successors, you are here shouting that he should have spent the money

Like you guys have been so abused and traumatised by bad governance,, you don't even know what genuine love and honesty look like

Why won't it be senseless? When the post is not in support of your Igbo tribal candidate Obituary. Yeebos dey disguise them wan carry their tribal candidate through back door
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by vicdom(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Kyase:

I told him this before, Garfield is too emotional, I remember when the rumour of Lawan as the consensus candidate came out, the next thing he typed was, "then we divide this country " , he should learn to accept defeat, that's how we grow

I like PDP, but I supported Soludo against Valentine Ozigbo, I'm now supporting Rev. Alia of APC in Benue against PDP. That's rationality above politics. Everything must not be about politics. You will never see him support good project as long as the person is not APC. as if he's not gonna be affected later
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Safyqueen: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Which "North" are you really talking about? Sharia North? Hmm...ok.

If you are also lumping the Middle Belt Christian Caucus...then things look very interesting.

If the Middle Belt Christians form a core voting bloc to include: Southern Kaduna, Nassarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Bauchi and Sothern Gombe, Certain parts of Adamawa, Three-quarters of Kogi....

How many millions of votes can you squeeze from these areas if they decide to form a single caucus and voice and choose just one person.

You might be talking about approximately 12 million or more votes from these places alone.

Any wise Southerner would actively mobilize the Middle Belt Christians to begin the hard groundwork at these stages....

Lets see who will cry 'ojoro' at the end.

Let's leave religion out of politics in this country, if not it will continue to favour Muslims further and easier.

You refused to marry earlier, you called it child marriage but instead the child will still be fornicating around at that age, you don't marry more than one, you call it taboo against your religion but you are still dragging population with whom these scenarios favour, no be juju be that?

Agreed, the north may be breeding more than they can train but that untrained population is there and even very obvious except for those that never visited the north.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Whisk(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Rumors or not, I have heard and bled enough. Muslim - Muslim or Muslim - Christian ticket for APC is of no importance to me. A win for Atiku or Obi is all that matters.
And my PVC is ready.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2022
AnambraPrince:
he won't because it's the northern governors that will choose VP for him, and they will choose Ganduje, and the only thing that will happen is that Tinubu will still win

As I have always said, 98% of people complaining about Muslim - Muslim ticket are IBOs. They represent less than 3% of APC supporters. Even if Tinubu picks POPE FRANCIS as VP they will not vote for him. I attended a Federal University in IBO land several years ago where I spent 6 years. The very few Northern (middle belt) graduates can corroborate what I am saying. POPE FRANCIS as Tinubu's VP cannot make them to vote for Tinubu. They are just afraid of Tinubu victory at the election. People that are not supportive of your success should not determine your strategy for victory.

Why are they afraid? There are 17 political parties, Politics is about choice. Politics is a religion of interest. If APC Muslim - Muslim ticket is not comfortable to them, they should vote another party.

Why are they so much concerned about Tinubu? They should concentrate on PDP or Labour Party.

The fact is that Tinubu has many enemies within APC. Those APC members sympathetic to those PDP and Labour Party supporters who are against Muslim - Muslim ticket are Tinubu enemies yet to recover from consensus and primary election battles.

A man destined for victory would surely win against all odds.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by APC2: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
i will vote TINUBU if he choose a christian running mate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emekaterry: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
If he like let him choose someone that worship's Chinese God,he still not going to win.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Safyqueen: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up you bloody Terrorists...

grin grin grin
I have already know that you will call me terrorist but you won't refer to yourself as one. Continue to think the north are uneducated, you will be shocked soonest.

Technology has no tribe nor religion and is the bedrock of life.

That very "terrorist" will soon surprise you.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by UnimkeAk(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:
You mean Tinubu was specific about North East and Christian?

Then Dogara it is.

Northern votes gone with the wind grin

Una no dey taya..
Naso una talk till buhari become president for 8 solid years..

You feel APC governors will want to leave power
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SHINJA: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Safyqueen:

grin grin grin
I have already know that you will call me terrorist but you won't refer to yourself as one. Continue to think the north are uneducated, you will be shocked soonest.

Technology has no tribe nor religion and is the bedrock of life.

That very "terrorist" will soon surprise you.

Are you done crying?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Now that it is settled, watch them move to the next propaganda

They said he isnt fit yet he has went round the country non stop to consult and dialogue with political influencers

While Atiku went to Germany for health reason, Peter Obi went to decieve himself in Egypt.... JAGABAN is in Ekiti campaigning for his party Governorship candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kNUe2kzXXo&t=33s

PS: Isn't Nairaland a funny place with many having less integrity like to the Politicians they blame
The dude bellow and PrinceOfLagos goes about attacking any Tinubu supporters or post, claiming his anoiting candidate had won, now that they lost in all manner, they still lacked the diginity to quit the bitterness

believe this news at ur own peril
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
emmyileri:
Many Nigerians don't understand one factor that has been the major decider of Nigeria elections. That factor is RIGGING. The question is who can rig better between Tinubu and Atiku?
it's a matter of who the north is siding with

Since buhari have hands off tinubu case to even choose his vice just be assured the north would rally for their fulani brother again
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mhudi: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2022
It can't be Lalong cause Lalong is from the North Central.
Mysteryman22:
I honestly pray it’s not going to be LALONG
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by J3susFr3ak: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Safyqueen:

Lets see who will cry 'ojoro' at the end.

Let's leave religion out of politics in this country, if not it will continue to favour Muslims further and easier.

You refused to marry earlier, you called it child marriage but instead the child will still be fornicating around at that age, you don't marry more than one, you call it taboo against your religion but you are still dragging population with whom these scenarios favour, no be juju be that?

Agreed, the north may be breeding more than they can train but that untrained population is there and even very obvious except for those that never visited the north.

Oh yeah....with regards to the whole "rigging" thing. Is the person in charge of INEC still a Fulani Muslim appointed by Buhari himself? More like making the Lion guard the goat herd right?

And when mentioning your points above you forgot to also highlight how the current Government with their Jihadist Terrorists were also constantly invading and killing Middle Belt Christian villagers as part of their "broad" population reduction strategy....how is that also working for you so far?

It is only an insane set of people worthy of a permanent residence in an Asylum that will make it a focal objective to score petty political points by breeding like sewer rats out of control. And what are they relying on to fund these wild vermin on the loose? Did I hear you say Southern Oil and gas?

Wow...I wonder if Gideon Orkar's coup had succeeded....if the so called Sharia North would have since re-calibrated back to reality and decide to seriously breed more in line with their new harsh economic reality....

Kano can produce 40 million votes....but if the total economic output of Kano is less than what Akwa Ibom produces with a less than ten million population...then it is unfair for Akwa Ibom to share its resources supporting reckless Islamic murderers from up North. People whom they have no ties or relation with....

So yes...I am not a great fan of the Nigerian brand of democracy. Total number of people means absolutely NOTHING!

Show me the real productive output of the same set of people. Show me any effort or strides made for real self-sufficiency. Not the pollution of the environment with Almijiris....

...show me actual real exports. I am of the opinion that the real productive output of any set of people should drive the worth of their electoral value. So yes....I like this type of merit-driven Technocracy.

All we have gotten from the Sharia North so far despite the greed and clasps for power has been murders and Terrorism. How is that a premise to define and operate a country.

Restructure the nonsense please!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Daum: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Safyqueen:

And you think the north too are sleeping and they are not collecting their own PVC.

The same you will change mouth that day if Atiku defeated Tinubu squarely that Buhari rig the election for his Fulani brother.

Election is about wining and democracy is about number. If you don't know the north is even under-reported as regard population.
By the time the christains wake them up with this kind of semantics and all of them votes with reference to christains islamaphobic tendencies, no christain will ever win presidency again in this country because the number is not there.

Which wake the north. Is it not the north with scanty villages. You import people from Niger republic to vote and allow under age voting. You northerners are feeling yourselves too much. E go clear for una eyes....una go see
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
ityP:

I think it's a done deal already. Omo. Tinubu will be a big fool to even attempt Christian Vice. I hear Buhari wants a Christian Vice grin. Buhari wan set up Tinubu.
buhari don't even want anything to do with tinubu at the moment

Dem dey dash am vp slot he is not interested so far nobody should expect him to use any remote control or enter sun to campaign for them in the north

Biko make una no pressure tinubu to decline from this decision, until he submit the name to inec nothing is over yet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by poiZon: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2022
wunmi590:

All this while that social media and news medial have been carrying all their propaganda, I knew it was all lies...

Even if he wants a Muslim as running mate, his wife who is a pastor and one of his great advicer would have told him to bury that idea and pick a christian..

So what if he eventually picks a Northeaster and a Muslim, what will u do?

Apc wants to win the 2023 elections, they picked tinubu after pdp picked atiku.

Atiku changed their initial plans, now that wike is being touted to be atiku's running mate, the camp of tinubu will be unsettled once again..

He might change his initial plans of a Christian running mate to a Muslim running mate.

And na u go still come here and say it Doesn't Matter..
Sofar they r competent.

Don't always rush to debunk news when u r not in the know of what these guys r planning.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Daum: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2022
vicdom:

What are you even saying?? If Muslims share their votes between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu, how do you think they will be able to defeat christians?? No doubt, their population is more for obvious reasons but christian population is equally substantial. lets say 55% - 44%, others 1% according to Wikipedia.
The only problems is that the southerners do not actually bear the stress invole in voting, the reason they don't usually care about.

Stop quoting fake results
Which country is Muslim 55% and christian 44%. You better call down
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deeva2: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu wey don plan everything even before the primary election..

Their father...
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:
Tinubu was never going to pick a Muslim vice before

Lies and deception. He wants to pick a Muslim desperately. Anyone he picks it will be failure. DOA ticket
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
onunwa21:
God @ work!!!
Nigeria must get better!!!
I'm Obidientttttt to the movement!!!

God is putting more confusion among them to favor Obitient man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2022
vicdom:

I like PDP, but I supported Soludo against Valentine Ozigbo, I'm now supporting Rev. Alia of APC in Benue against PDP. That's rationality above politics. Everything must not be about politics. You will never see him support good project as long as the person is not APC. as if he's not gonna be affected later
I like Apc but supported Soludo in anambra and then in Edo I was with Obaseki, Abba gida was my candidate in kano in 2019...
I don't put emotions over reasonings in politics at all, if na relationship ehen cheesy
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Prince111111: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Where those urchins that claim he would do Muslim Muslim and nothing would happen

Wisdom is profitable to direct
Majority of his followers are not wise to begin with
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Lilimax:
So the state of Nigeria under APC is acceptable to you. ? Tufiakwa!
Let vote out APC and PDP and try something elsae
Dont tell me what to do , do what's good for you . Allow me to do what I'm convince about
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by emmyileri(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's a matter of who the north is siding with

Since buhari have hands off tinubu case to even choose his vice just be assured the north would rally for their fulani brother again

Time will tell brother. Presently my conscience is not voting for any of them
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by chloride6: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:
Tinubu was never going to pick a Muslim vice before

Okay ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Race: Rotimi Amaechi Resigns As Minister / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.