Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) (74427 Views)

Say Goodbye To Flat Tyres As Michelin And GM Develop New Airless Wheel Tech / Used Tokumbor Tyres, Will Pass For Brand New. / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by holywind(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holy fvckk

What if it bounces into deep porthole?
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by TheOrakle: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is why I always this, choose a career or job that can be digitalized but cant be automated else you will soon be jobless or without a living
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Subsea101: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
It's still early, make them begin learn another work now now before e go late.

bibianna:
What will happen to our vulcanizers?
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Mydazz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cant wait oh,..... 800 in this economy just to pump 4 tyres, no be small issh oh
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Harrykn: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Especially those Nigerians thinking of voting for Tinubu

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by JAGS001(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol vulcanizers will swear for this people sha they want to carry market comot for them.
Ona ati je awon vulcanizer lawon eleyi fe di oo �� make the tyres pass the testing fess na the tyre wey me self go buy be that i dont like stress of vulcanizer.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Newyorkitis(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

And fufu sellers.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by adolfHitler1934: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

Oyibo always innovative, thinking of how to improve the lives of people. kiss
Black man always wicked, thinking of how to suffer people like Tinubu is about to do after his idiotic and Dundee associate Buhari finished. cry
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Elsueno: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
ariesbull:
here in Lagos it is 200 to pump and minimum. Of 500 to patch.. I dey there now

omoh, dis 9ja I no understand Woh, it's just small air them go pump insyde d tire Woh....chai
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by owagbeba: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

When potopoto enter all those crevices for the tyre, the tyre no go fit bounce again.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Wwwq: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Vulcanizer will still fix them
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Mrtaye: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
robinso01:

Mehn,You don see nigeria road finish.you re right though
Allahkwa
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Mrtaye: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I trust Nigeria, we do not produce tyres, and if the foreign companies eventually stop producing tyres, then we will either make our own or be forced to use the new type, besides there is a new push by the global elites to make more eco friendly products.

So foolish countries that don't want to move out from the stone age or know what kind of future they deserve will have to adapt.

And what if they change the ways cars are designed to fit with tyres. grin grin grin

It won't be automatic in Nigeria
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Adams1989(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
MMempire:

I guess it will still continue to run smoothly if bullet penetrate it.
,I believe so

1 Like

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by 27Pushing30: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

What happened to the dinosaurs?
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by OMOLAJA426(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
they should go to farm
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Bussyfamm(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can't wait

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by izubext007: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
The tire looks like bycicle
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by FarmTech(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
I wonder when Africa will grow up. Just look at!
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Ayoalhaja(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
what of companies producing tubes??
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by bnadam21: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol... dem go find another work learn be dat.
grin grin grin.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Zico777(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
Dem go still dey nah, just say dem no go dey pump tires.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Yinksy09(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can’t wait for this. No more flat tyres

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by oshaosha2014(m): 5:13am On Jun 16, 2022
They should pivot.
bibianna:
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Tundex911: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fuvk my nation

Egypt �� way
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by bibianna(f): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Authoreety:
Perfect... Hope bulets wnt be able to penetrate too?

Lol

Are you a criminal grin
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Authoreety: 5:32am On Jun 17, 2022
bibianna:

Lol

Are you a criminal grin

Yea, this is still Nigeria, u got to have criminal tendencies to survive the country, if not, the real criminals will chop u wotoporously
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by bibianna(f): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Authoreety:

Yea, this is still Nigeria, u got to have criminal tendencies to survive the country, if not, the real criminals will chop u wotoporously

True talk! smiley

1 Like

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by DomoSabs(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
bibianna:

What a great thinker you are
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by bibianna(f): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
DomoSabs:

What a great thinker you are

We just have to think of others this might affect! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

****Kakaki + Sleekcm Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Toyota Corolla PICS**** / ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** / Cars From Cotonou !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.