Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis (75999 Views)

Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by SeriouslySense(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Interesting, the end times has come, even the pope said something bout events aligning, and something smiley smiley emerging

"Asked how the Jesuit editors should report on the Eastern European conflict in a way that contributes to a peaceful future, Francis replied, “We have to get away from the common mindset of Little Red Riding Hood. Little Red Riding Hood was good, and the wolf was the bad guy. Here, there are no metaphysical good guys and bad guys, in the abstract. Something global is emerging, with elements that are closely intertwined with each other."

1 Like

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by realstars: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
We ard playing politics here.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Carlyboi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
I absolutely love the pope’s submission it’s brilliant, incisive and introspective he really captured the stark reality of this needless war!

7 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Ay04z(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make our own generation pass first
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
More like WW four....three was the cold war.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Not yet sir
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Karnice600: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Felimax:
Papa is on point!
NATO should keep their distance and end the madness.

Even in Nigeria there is religious war everywhere.

NATO should keep their distance and let Russia cover hers to complete her madness, abi?
You're doing well
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Show me nigeria in 1621

Show me imo state 1444

2 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by brain54(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
money121:
Make e no reach here ooo
Edakun
I Dey laugh you gan…

Se you no see where they mention Nigeria there? Abi you no read finish.

1 Like

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Cloud007: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Europe and Arabs worship the demon god of war.

And Pope..ehn. their is nothing like world war 3 here. I want to believe Pope subtly want it sef...to usher in their plans for the world.

If he is truly who he is.... why can't he pray for Peace?
I don't trust anyone in respect to international politics. So many high level spiritual forces at play.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Bbbwings: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nnnn
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Emmanuel909090: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Really
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by pafo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dvdpity:

Show me USA in 1479?.

I bet It didn't exist lol.

3 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Bbbwings: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
joyandfaith:
Russia the land grabber
This is laughable
So how did america come to be

By grabbing American Indians land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you put your trust in man you will be disappointed.

Cloud007:
Europe and Arabs worship the demon god of war.

And Pope..ehn. their is nothing like world war 3 here. I want to believe Pope subtly want it sef...to usher in their plans for the world.

If he is truly who he is.... why can't he pray for Peace?
I don't trust anyone in respect to international politics. So many high level spiritual forces at play.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Felimax(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Karnice600:

NATO should keep their distance and let Russia cover hers to complete her madness, abi?
You're doing well

No NATO should rather go and invade Russia directly and let's see if we will not wish the world goodbye. If you must bark keep your bingo off my window.

Russia is doing well.

7 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by osazsky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
money121:
Make e no reach here ooo
Edakun
u are already in a worst internal war supported by the islam govt...i feel for non christains as it will be terrible..the signs are all over

2 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mchew!!

We have our own war.!. Buhari/APC is at war with Nigerians and and are destroying everything in sight!
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by SeriouslySense(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
smiley smiley many did not read the article. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Bahamas95(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
It's not a new thing to us Nigerians, we have been in this war since 1960.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Say NO to War let there be peace.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Antoeni(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
We Are Already At War in Nigeria
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by railone(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
I also note the interest in testing and selling weapons. It is very sad, but at the end of the day, that is what is at stake.”

This is why we should stop USA hegemony.

It's the irony that you people blatantly ignore that I don't understand or is it because it doesn't fit your narrative.

He praised the heroics of the Ukrainians but paint it as the West selling and testing weapons.
Quick question: 1) which weapons are the Ukrainians using to be heroes??
2) Without those weapons, would they still be Ukraine?
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Benny6944: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
LOL.. FUNNY .. PUTIN WILL BE THE LAST TO KNOCK ON THE WEST DOOR. I MEAN HOW MANY CAN HE FIGHT? YOU TALK ABOUT NUKE, HOW MANY NATION CAN HE TAKE DOWN? CAN HE TAKE DOWN UK OR FRANCE OR OUR Apha US? lol... it will be over for them if the war escalates.. and I think the west wants this escalation... which I love, then we shall see what little Russia will do afterwards.. unless they are ready to fight 30 nations including USA lol

2 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Antyxx: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
If Africans are fighting, they abuse us and call ua fighters
If they are fighting they call it world war and involve us

3 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Faber(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

This comment does not speak well of you at all.

Couldn't you just read to see why the pope said it is a world war??

Then you would have seen that he specifically mentioned Nigeira.

At your age, this sort of attentionism is a big shame.

Your Pope is one of the least Educated religious leaders in the World. He doesn't know any jack about world politics. This man campaigned against Trump. Now ask Pope if this would have happened under Trump presidency.

An ex- bar man, that never completed his doctorate in Germany. The fighting in Nigeria, what type of fight? Is it the same as the conflict in Ukraine. Trump told him, that when they will bomb Vatican, he will wish Trump remained president.

Trump was securing his borders against drug barons and bandits from Mexico and Latin America. Pope attacked him for building walls instead of bridges. (Because him Bergoglio was a gangstar from Latin America. He is sympathetic to the cause of the gangstars. Same way Buhari is sympathetic to terrorists as a terrorist who removed a democraticlly elected President in 1983); What type of yeye statement is that.

He should tell Putin to withdraw his troops, and he is beating about the bush.
That's why I love Ratzinger and Wojtyla. Ratzinger will tell Trump to leave violence. And Wojtyla would even call him on the phone. Wojtyla even came to Nigeria and cautioned Abacha. Also read what Wojtyla did to the apartheid regime in South Africa

3 Likes

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Benny6944: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Show me nigeria in 1621

you de mind the f0ol
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Benmob: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
joyandfaith:
Russia the land grabber
wat, omo d grabbing no be here oh! But they are not worst than d west especially English pple
America, Australia,new Zealand,Canada were all conquer by d west because their population were so much and thanks to black death virus that made them to move to other countinent.

1 Like

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by SeriouslySense(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am watching for the sign of Jesus return this month, hopefully, it happens, and we will go home shortly. smiley smiley smiley
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by dreu2fine(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Felimax:
Papa is on point!
NATO should keep their distance and end the madness.

Even in Nigeria there is religious war everywhere.
Russia should leave Ukraine alone
If Russia ready they should strike nato alliede

1 Like

Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by MansoryMX(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Europe Tribal War rather.

A tribal war in Europe means a world war because they are the foundations of which today’s world is built on.
Re: World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis by Benny6944: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dvdpity:

1)Barking at russian door steps..
2) vultures.

These two things summarize the ideology of western countries.

Who are the vultures? Western countries. Human trafficking, sex trafficking, human parts trafficking, just name any callous acts. You will see it in NATO and allies.

Who ever that says the truth is termed pro Putin. Even inflation that is working in Russian favours is termed pro Putin. What else.

Will you shortup

Will your neighbor decide to befriend you when he thinks he's comfortable with you??

let me make it clear to you, no former USSR wants to be under such a dictator nation Russia, not even their closest friend Ukraine, so what do you expect? op answer us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.