Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed (78661 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by sparko1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Where is Candilady, come and pass your judgement cheesy

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by maestro299: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol. Where is that FutureIsFemale moniker? You'll never find her on topics like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Zelenskyy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your Pink Toto dey scratch you, why not find your age mate to Fuk you...

Na small children you want to teach bad things...

Abegiiii go relax for jail...

2 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by ophilly: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:
Stupid rapist....Cut her breast away and stone her to dead..

..and burn her, abi? Busted! Jihaddist spotted!

2 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by LollySeaSide: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

They should also carve out that thing under the front of her trouser, and use super glue to seal any hole that'll be left.

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Perverts. Perverts everywhere. Unrelated but how did the boy know she kissed him exactly 50 times? Like he counted each one? That's weirdly specific

Keeping notes .......... Those white kids are wired differently.........

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Legendoo: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Libs and woke wereys love her type ..

The same people writing all those opinionated articles y'all gulp up as truths.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by PAWG(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarveworldG:
Crime is not gender based

I know what you’re trying to say but you put it wrongly
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Majesty33(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
But the stupid, idiotic, parochial candid lady said she has never seen where a woman is charged for rape.

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Isaiah145: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
This comrade and Vawulence na 5 and 6�
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by openmine(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
But one mentally deranged nairalander said only Men rape and she asked for proof well here it is!

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
What is with white female teachers and abusing their students?

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by ComeToJesus: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Sorry, that's not a Ganjaweed society.

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Stone.... hope u r not one of them that stone people..
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fernandezisback ...found your bestfriend
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
That sapphire hore will avoid this thread like a plague.

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Women will say they want real men, but they target and molest little boys. A bunch of weirdos

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by GeorgeThePoet(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

No so women dey react if dem catch male rapists angry
South south and Southwest one brothers cool
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by DonBenny77(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Even Peeping Toms go dey call person pervert.

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Whisk(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Where are those ladies that always attack men on this '#NairaLand platform?
You innocent women folks.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sophire all female rapist deserves to die in jail including u
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Arizoner: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nnamdipapa:
This life no balance at all. Why I no cum get this Kain teacher for my secondary school.

Why! Why!
you missed. I used to fùck my SS2 Geography teacher when she's hørny. We used to do three rounds, four rounds depending on our stamina. Aunty tina, i miss you. Tho you took my innocence am glad you did
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
12 year old and 39 year old. Seun we need a barf emoji
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by IDIOTmoderators: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
You will not see Sapphire Future is Female on this thread bloody hypocrite!
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by donhackaz: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Women dey do this nonsense pass, but na coded
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by IDIOTmoderators: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Majesty33:
But the stupid, idiotic, parochial candid lady said she has never seen where a woman is charged for rape.
Future is Female.... Sapphire all of them are more than stupid and idiotic.. hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
maestro299:
Lol. Where is that FutureIsFemale moniker? You'll never find her on topics like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sophire that one is mastubsting already with one joy soap..when she climaxes she go come online

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nnamdipapa:
This life no balance at all. Why I no cum get this Kain teacher for my secondary school.

Why! Why!
u should be depressed by now u are lucky..u won't understand
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Dreadlock69(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Okay nah
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Blaqputin(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Passionate888:
Women will not allow our young boys to grow up in peace. Always molesting and defiling them.

No woman molested me as a child , that's a part of my life I can't get back, I wud have loved it Sha.....
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by hope4nigeria(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

you are a hopeless useless person, you think white people are backward bastard like you killing burning people in the name of useless Allah you are calling useless Muhammed God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.