Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed (78653 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Remman(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by baralatie(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thonia69:
There are intimacy gadgets she could use..
She was sexting!
And there are two different cums for older women

Two,
She was into a particular type of boys
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by baralatie(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Icumsa45:
That sapphire hore will avoid this thread like a plague.
How would you feel if she's the one that posted this tread
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Unitedabby(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:
Stupid rapist....Cut her breast away and stone her to dead..

WTF!! Are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Hoodyrich(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Perverts. Perverts everywhere. Unrelated but how did the boy know she kissed him exactly 50 times? Like he counted each one? That's weirdly specific.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Which is why the moment can't be forgotten, in his case it probably meant torture to him.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Thesaint141(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
These Gender and Rape are Inseparable.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by baralatie(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Lost her job
She has 2 kids

Because of sexting
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by pacespot(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Like those aunties that like to ask kids to rub their back with hands. Omg, i suffered when i was a kid in this country.

2 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by YeyeGbami: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:
U no go see candilady 4 dis kind post ooh....

Cat got their tongue.

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Digmygold: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Ubunja female version. Perverted, cursed demons
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2022
baralatie:

How would you feel if she's the one that posted this tread

That would be the day.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Unitedabby(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Germi9:
Funny enough most grown guys today are victims of this act
You're very correct bro! When I was about 9 year old,I was subjected to a probably worse situation by my Aunt's younger sister who's almost old enough to birth me...she buys me sweets and chocolates as a build up to her evil intension.She asks me to do things to her at the slightest opportunity she gets such as fingering her,fonddle her breasts and then she in turn play with my tiny pipe and balls. I innocently did things I wasn't proud of and ashamed of till date.... Never told anyone about it and that experience have negatively affected my love life now that I'm grown up... Those kids need psychological therapy. I don't know if I'd need one too. It's not a good experience; messes with your head and life.

4 Likes

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by stanliwise(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:

to death*

Just incase of next time, learn good English before learning stupid doctrines.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:

So, what would be left for boys to suck on? sad

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Gubioma: 1:10am On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:
Lock that nasty Bleep away from the general public. Put her on the sex offender list for the rest of her life.
Dan Borno...
As how..?
Shikenan nagode
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Gubioma: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
The future is surely female!!!
Dan Borno...
Miss beast of no nation know urself
Shikenan nagode
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by jehoha696(m): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Hmmm......if naw naija....
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by meobizy(f): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno...
As how..?
Shikenan nagode
as.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by seguno2: 1:52am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:
No so women dey react if dem catch male rapists angry

Is it that you don’t know what rape means? Or you are just an illiterate person with NEPA certificate like that Aso Rock man who has destroyed everything handed over to him seven years ago? What is your own problem so it can be diagnosed and treated

1 Like

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by toprealman: 2:39am On Jun 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Perverts. Perverts everywhere. Unrelated but how did the boy know she kissed him exactly 50 times? Like he counted each one? That's weirdly specific.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Part of what lawyers are taught in school O suppose
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Germi9: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Unitedabby:
You're very correct bro! When I was about 9 year old,I was subjected to a probably worse situation by my Aunt's younger sister who's almost old enough to birth me...she buys me sweets and chocolates as a build up to her evil intension.She asks me to do things to her at the slightest opportunity she gets such as fingering her,fonddle her breasts and then she in turn play with my tiny pipe and balls. I innocently did things I wasn't proud of and ashamed of till date.... Never told anyone about it and that experience have negatively affected my love life now that I'm grown up... Those kids need psychological therapy. I don't know if I'd need one too. It's not a good experience; messes with your head and life.
Bro ,real matters oh
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by honour7: 4:03am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:

Bro, she has been stoned to dead already with this “your english”
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by kakaG: 4:27am On Jun 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Bros...

Na dem de stone people up and down. Hisss
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by wallrichy: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2022
You must be from a shit headquarter of a shithole country call Nigeria...Are you from Sokoto, Borno, Kaduna, Katsina, Gombe, Yobe or Niger State of Nigeria in West Africa where the youths compete to kill people like goats in the name of a paedophile Muhammad and a stupid and dead Allah...

Jail to every paedophile just like this woman. That's what we call Justice and not some religion bigots fighting for a dead rapist call Muhammad and killing people cos of him and that insane dead Allah.

SHINJA:

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Elidrisy20: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Why jailing her?her case is minor nah
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Oh God, I went through similar thing while growing up, my teacher was having sex with me at the tender age of 9. Led me to drinking and smoking cos I couldn't tell anyone even my parents
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Fearyourcreator: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:

No so women dey react if dem catch male rapists angry
I never see their post since na woman ... Dem never say anything since ooo
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2022
In overseas, women tend to be more on the sex offender list...

In Africa, men tends to be more.. undecided
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by valuehub(f): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2022
They suppose sentence her to 600 years in prison. Nonsense.

Get and download 1000 Adobe premiere pro templates and Adobe After effects templates for your projects

Upgrade your video editing skills today!
Video creators
Cinematographers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France / Abu Zaria Admission Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.