Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN (2280 Views)

APC Suspends Chairman Over Alleged Defilement Of Minor In Jigawa / See Pictures Of The Police Men Killed By ESN In Orji River / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:

Eyaaa, is like you are sex starved, check your neighborhood, there should be an olosho joint near you to save you

Your future wife , Chinyere is currently satisfying herself in one of these brothels you are recommending for me.

Why are you so cucked?
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

So because I identify you three big for nothing useless parasitic tribe as the problem plaguing Nigeria that makes me a paid agent?

Who is paying me?

You that is following a Judas goat to slaughter that is being bankrolled by your Jewish slave masters is daring to call me a paid agent for pointing out your combined foolishness and senseless rivalry that has plagued this nation since creation?

Nigeria will be better without the Igbo, Yoruba and Awusa/Fulani .

You three have been the major cause of all the problems .and I will keep speaking up for the so-called minorities to not be deceived anymore by any of you parasites .

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

After you go pay heavy bride price for one overused olosho .
grin
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:

Eyaaa, is like you are sex starved, check your neighborhood, there should be an olosho joint near you to save you

ah the guy no dey use am play ooo

Asides gambling and drinking ogogoro,this oloshooo wey you mention ..He fit fight you ooo..

My hand no dey
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Your future wife , Chinyere is currently satisfying herself in one of these brothels you are recommending for me.

Why are you so cucked?

Go fvck chinyere na, abi nothing Dey ur pocket, u fit tell one beggar for street to lend u money na

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

ah the guy no dey use am play ooo

Asides gambling and drinking ogogoro,this oloshooo wey you mention ..He fit fight you ooo..

My hand no dey

grin na him type dey fvck him neighbor pickin cause no 500 to carry gutter olosho

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:

grin na him type dey fvck him neighbor pickin cause no 500 to carry gutter olosho

I said it...

Very anyhow character of a paid agent and a lunatic drunk..

God help us..... To Joshua is late, how can we save the boy?

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I said it...

Very anyhow character of a paid agent and a lunatic drunk..

God help us..... To Joshua is late, how can we save the boy?

Send him 500h so he will not rape his neighbor’s child

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:

Nah 500 naira your sister and future wife dey collect per round be that?

When I tell you that your small prick drove your women to brothels to satisfy their libido una go dey yab una papa.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Nah 500 naira your sister and future wife dey collect per round be that?

When I tell you that your small prick drove your women to brothels to satisfy their libido una go dey yab una papa.

Eyaaaa, you go like prick well well, na prick just full ur brain

One Igbo guy don use money collect ur wife, u come here dey shout say na big prick be the answer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by shortIGBOman: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
IGBO People for EAST don change.

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
How this thread hasn’t been deleted and the OP banned tells you all you need to know about nairaland!

Point out the lie in the original post.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by BloomingDale(f): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Point out the lie in the original post.

You must be mad to think i have the time or inclination ato read that tribalist and hate driven drivel posted by a sad bigot like you! Go get a life you fool! However, if in the event your life is actually defined and given meaning through making daft posts such as this, then by all means knock yourself out mate!

My post was aimed at the mod that is blind to this kind of bigoted rubbish yet quick to react when i give you and your ilk the abuse you so richly deserve!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:

hahahahahaha..

make I add 200 for bike
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You must be mad to think i have the time or inclination ato read that tribalist and hate driven drivel posted by a sad bigot like you! Go get a life you fool! However, if in the event your life is actually defined and given meaning through making daft posts such as this, then by all means knock yourself out mate!

My post was aimed at the mod that is blind to this kind of bigoted rubbish yet quick to react when i give you and your ilk the abuse you so richly deserve!

Osu
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahaha..

make I add 200 for bike

If you give am 700 him fit craze, him never see that kind money before grin
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
tnerro1:

If you give am 700 him fit craze, him never see that kind money before grin

Oniyansh is the gay capital of Africa.

Let that sink.

This is why you small priks hate women.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Oniyansh is the gay capital of Africa.

Let that sink.

This is why you small priks hate women.

Send ur mom, I promise not to hate her

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
tnerro1:

Send ur mom, I promise not to hate her

Small prik fagg0t
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Small prik fagg0t

You too like prick, does ur mom have a prick grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by TylerDurden: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Osus have small priks
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by TylerDurden: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by NuclearWinter: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
@OP.

You are sick. Not a fan of IPOBians but you need help. This your obsessive attempt at shaming Igbos is not fooling anyone.

I bet any money you're the one with a tiny d1ck and a well-endowed Igbo fcked your girl so good she could never return to a pathetic waste man like you.

Well-endowed and secure niggas can always tell when other men, like you, are under 'inadequacy' pains they try to hide by going on the attack against those who make them feel inadequate. No doubt it is an Igbo in your case.

Reading your repetitive attempt to shade Igbos , I can tell your problem. Shut up and get a life. That You're not born with a big d1ck like some of us does not mean you waste your life hating.

Find a girl comfortable with your size and stop trolling Igbos because of the one Igbo who made it impossible for your girl to ever consider returning to you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
I hope we all can see how the mods pretend not to see the absolutely vile posts of this bigoted vermin! I have been banned for TEN YEARS for responding to his ilk in kind, but this animal posts macabre and disgusting pics of heads of the people he and his group have murdered in cold blood and everyone, including the mods that are so quick to ban me over much less, pretend as if this is ‘acceptable’ and perfectly ‘normal’!

This sad excuse for a human being has his entire online presence taken up obsessing about Ndigbo, yet you will NEVER see the two-faced, hypocritical schmuck support the Biafra bid for secession, so he can get rid of those who cause him this much mental torture!
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by NuclearWinter: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
I hope we all can see how the mods pretend not to see the absolutely vile posts of this bigoted vermin! I have been banned for TEN YEARS for responding to his ilk in kind, but this animal posts macabre and disgusting pics of heads of the people he and his group have murdered in cold blood, and everyone, including the mods that are so quick to ban me over much less, pretend as if this is ‘acceptable’ and perfectly ‘normal’!

This sad excuse for a human being has his entire online presence taken up obsessing about Ndigbo, yet you will NEVER see the two-faced, hypocritical schmuck support the Biafra bid for secession so he can get rid of those who cause him this much mental torture!

See what your freedom fighters did to their own sister.

Has your useless Biafra been actualized since they cut her puna?

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

See what your freedom fighters did to their own sister.

Has your useless Biafra been actualized since they cut her puna?

You’re a deranged sonofabitch! I mean, you have to be really SICK in the head to have folders filled with these kind of gory pics!

In all likelihood, you’re the oyiboupdate…and all his alternate monikers! Your sick obsession with Igbos’ and posting gory pics of your victims (who i have no reason to believe are not Igbo) is a dead giveaway as to your online identity! In real life, you’re most likely a Fulani…less likely a Yoruba, and your criminal trolling has now taken a desperate dimension owing to the 2023 presidential elections!

ALL pics you post, which only your sick self somehow manages to get hold of….ALL of them are your victims!
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by NuclearWinter: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You’re a deranged sonofabitch! I mean, you have to be really SICK in the head to have folders filled with these kind of gory pics!

In all likelihood, you’re the oyiboupdate…and all his alternate monikers! Your sick obsession with Igbos’ and posting gory pics of your victims (who i have no reason to believe are not Igbo) is a dead giveaway as to your online identity! In real life, you’re most likely a Fulani…less likely a Yoruba, and your criminal trolling has now taken a desperate dimension owing to the 2023 presidential elections!

ALL pics you post, which only your sick self somehow manages to get hold of….ALL of them are your victims!

So for reminding you of what your Zionist terrorists are doing in your blighted yeast I am now the UGM and also oyigboupdate .

You people with your very myopic linear logic.

I know you hate the truth and you wish for all these senseless barbaric killings to continue while claiming victimhood and assigning blame to others.

But the fact remains that this is the handwork of your deluded Zionist terrorists who are now more committed in killing their own people.

You are the one without a shred of humanity left in that your dark ugly heart and have severally shown that you support the killings by your Zionist terrorists irrespective of if the victims are Igbo or not.

Wetin concern me.

I will be posting topics and pictures of the atrocities of your ungodly Zionist terrorists here for the world to see how evil this IPOB Zionist terrorists are and there isn't a damn thing you can do to censor or stop me from doing so.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
I hope we all can see how the mods pretend not to see the absolutely vile posts of this bigoted vermin! I have been banned for TEN YEARS for responding to his ilk in kind, but this animal posts macabre and disgusting pics of heads of the people he and his group have murdered in cold blood and everyone, including the mods that are so quick to ban me over much less, pretend as if this is ‘acceptable’ and perfectly ‘normal’!

This sad excuse for a human being has his entire online presence taken up obsessing about Ndigbo, yet you will NEVER see the two-faced, hypocritical schmuck support the Biafra bid for secession, so he can get rid of those who cause him this much mental torture!

It's a useless thread the mods should delete TBH. The mods cannot indulge lunacy and obvious mental health issues all for the sake of letting convo 'flow'.

This OP has issues that should not be indulged. Obvious he is in emotional pain but does not know how to address it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Messages Have Convinced Me. I Will Campaign For Him. Col Hassan Labo / Wike Betrayed, Mocked As Mimiko Leads Atiku’s Presidential Council in Ondo State / What Is Responsible For Peter Obi's Disaster Nassarawa Campaign Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.