Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,759 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN (2291 Views)

APC Suspends Chairman Over Alleged Defilement Of Minor In Jigawa / See Pictures Of The Police Men Killed By ESN In Orji River / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

So for reminding you of what your Zionist terrorists are doing in your blighted yeast I am now the UGM and also oyigboupdate .

You people with your very myopic linear logic.

I know you hate the truth and you wish for all these senseless barbaric killings to continue while claiming victimhood and assigning blame to others.

But the fact remains that this is the handwork of your deluded Zionist terrorists who are now more committed in killing their own people.

You are the one without a shred of humanity left in that your dark ugly heart and have severally shown that you support the killings by your Zionist terrorists irrespective of if the victims are Igbo or not.

Wetin concern me.

I will be posting topics and pictures of the atrocities of your ungodly Zionist terrorists here for the world to see how evil this IPOB Zionist terrorists are and there isn't a damn thing you can do to censor or stop me from doing so.

Arsehole, care to tell us where all these ‘Igbo killer squads’ have been since the end of the uncivil war right up to the coming of the evil bigot Buhari and his lackey Uzodinma!?

Ain’t it strange that the Biafra bid for secession started since the time of OBJ, and specifically IPOB has been in existence since the time of GEJ, yet they only started ‘murdering’ THEIR OWN KINSFOLK when Buhari and Uzodinma appeared on the scene!? I mean, where did these ‘Igbo’ that delight in filming the beheading and dismembering of their own brothers and sisters….where did they suddenly emerge from!? You kid no one…not even your evil self!

There’s an ongoing pogrom going on in the south-east, carried out by this evil, murderous bastard i’m quoting and his partners in crime! Previously, their actions were aimed at trying to justify the ‘terrorist’ tag they pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB, but their remit has now expanded to trying to cause a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east with an eye on the 2023 elections…..their focus is now aimed at trying to demarket the region and Peter Obi!

As sure as there’s a God in heaven, you and your evil partners in crime will burn in hell!
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by NuclearWinter: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Arsehole, care to tell us where all these ‘Igbo killer squads’ have been since the end of the uncivil war right up to the coming of the evil bigot Buhari and his lackey Uzodinma!?

Ain’t it strange that the Biafra bid for secession started since the time of OBJ, and specifically IPOB has been in existence since the time of GEJ, yet they only started ‘murdering’ THEIR OWN KINSFOLK when Buhari and Uzodinma appeared on the scene!? I mean, where did these ‘Igbo’ that delight in filming the beheading and dismembering of their own brothers and sisters….where did they suddenly emerge from!? You kid no one…not even your evil self!

There’s an ongoing pogrom going on in the south-east, carried out by this evil, murderous bastard i’m quoting and his partners in crime! Previously, their actions were aimed at trying to justify the ‘terrorist’ tag they pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB, but their remit has now expanded to trying to cause a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east with an eye on the 2023 elections…..their focus is now aimed at trying to demarket the region and Peter Obi!

As sure as there’s a God in heaven, you and your evil partners in crime will burn in hell!

So you are telling me that there was nothing like killings, assassinations, murders, rape and kidnapping in your yeast prior to what you now claim is DSS killings?

May I remind you that your yeast was once the capital of kidnapping and assassinations and murder for hire was a daily norm. How about cultism, armed robbery and rapes? The yeast had none of those prior to the special military operation in the SE, abi?

I monitored a radio Biafra broadcast during the Endsars riots and how KANU stated that he will send his men to free all those in prison in the yeast but that those whom they free must join the struggle .

You have criminals and fugitives of the law plus convicts on the run populating the ESN . How do you think you can not expect insane levels of senseless violence?

There was one convict who escaped from Owerri prison who joined ipob and went on to kill a man he suspected of sleeping with his wife when he was locked up.

He got his wife to arrange for the middle aged man to meet her somewhere from where he kidnapped the man with the help of his fellow IPOB prison brigade. In the process of torturing the kidnapped victim to transfer money to their account , the man died. The DSS where able to trace the last whereabouts of the victim through his call logs and arrested the wife who later confessed to how her husband got her to lure the victim so as to kidnap him for ransom

You are defending the actions of the dredges of the SE by thinking they are fighting for your useless Biafra when they are only interested in their criminal enterprise

In Anambra this was the case as well with dislodged IPOB thugs from Ebonyi and some escaped convicts from Owerri and Abakalaiki prison constituting nuisance in some parts of the state. They were kidnapping people for ramsom and attacking the vigilante and security agents. They even went as far as kidnapping and killing anyone they suspected to be police informants.

Can you tell me why ipob has now declared Cubana high priest wanted dead or alive and why they attacked him? How is Cubana priest a hinderance to your useless Biafra that your criminal terrorist IPOB will put a bounty on his head?

Keep defending these hardened criminals and thinking their criminal and terrorist actions are in anywhere or form beneficial to your SE.

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

So you are telling me that there was nothing like killings, assassinations, murders, rape and kidnapping in your yeast prior to what you now claim is DSS killings?

May I remind you that your yeast was once the capital of kidnapping and assassinations and murder for hire was a daily norm. How about cultism, armed robbery and rapes? The yeast had none of those prior to the special military operation in the SE, abi?

I monitored a radio Biafra broadcast during the Endsars riots and how KANU stated that he will send his men to free all those in prison in the yeast but that those whom they free must join the struggle .

You have criminals and fugitives of the law plus convicts on the run populating the ESN . How do you think you can not expect insane levels of senseless violence?

There was one convict who escaped from Owerri prison who joined ipob and went on to kill a man he suspected of sleeping with his wife when he was locked up.

He got his wife to arrange for the middle aged man to meet her somewhere from where he kidnapped the man with the help of his fellow IPOB prison brigade. In the process of torturing the kidnapped victim to transfer money to their account , the man died. The DSS where able to trace the last whereabouts of the victim through his call logs and arrested the wife who later confessed to how her husband got her to lure the victim so as to kidnap him for ransom

You are defending the actions of the dredges of the SE by thinking they are fighting for your useless Biafra when they are only interested in their criminal enterprise

In Anambra this was the case as well with dislodged IPOB thugs from Ebonyi and some escaped convicts from Owerri and Abakalaiki prison constituting nuisance in some parts of the state. They were kidnapping people for ramsom and attacking the vigilante and security agents. They even went as far as kidnapping and killing anyone they suspected to be police informants.

Can you tell me why ipob has now declared Cubana high priest wanted dead or alive and why they attacked him? How is Cubana priest a hinderance to your useless Biafra that your criminal terrorist IPOB will put a bounty on his head?

Keep defending these hardened criminals and thinking their criminal and terrorist actions are in anywhere or form beneficial to your SE.

You diseased and disgusting sack of shit! Don't try to give your own bigoted interpretation to drive a false narrative here! Where TF did i say there was no criminality in the south east before the coming of the plague Buhari and his minion Uzodinma into the lives of Ndigbo in the south-east? As long as there are humans, there will always be crime! However, a nuanced approach to analysing the nature of crime that has cropped up in the south-east since 2015 -specifically, after Buhari sent python dance down to the south-east in response to Igbos peaceful demonstrations, and the judicial heist that handed governorship in Imo state to Uzodinma- will show actions totally alien to the region! Out of nowhere, a bigoted and hateful bastard like you would want us to believe that IPOB, who have been peacefully fighting for the emancipation of their own people from the shackles of 'one Nigeria' since the time of GEJ, all of a sudden and out of nowhere, took a liking to 'beheading' their own kinsfolk, filming the macabre affair, and rushing to upload the clips on social-media! You want us to believe that with the coming of Buhari and Uzodinma, IPOB took a liking to targeting prominent Igbo sons and daughters for murder!? Pray, care to tell us WHY THE FCK IPOB WOULD WANT TO MURDER THEIR OWN BLUD AND FILM THE DISGUSTING CRIME FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE....ALL THE WHILE SHOUTING INTO THE CAMERA, 'WE ARE IPOB'!? Does this make sense to you!? I mean, what do they stand to gain by targeting the very people they are fighting to protect....because this is the main thrust of your daft argument!?

In Nigeria, there's only one group of people....one part of the country, known for these kind of sick and senseless mass murder of innocents! THEY, even till tomorrow, are known for relishing the beheading of victims, and they've been at it SINCE THE 50S,and their main target are usually Igbos'! It's so commonplace amongst them that even their youth are at it! Remember the murder of the youth corpers in the north in 2011 by young almajiri street urchins? Today, these vermin have grown up and have now graduated to terrorism, banditry and criminal herdsmen! They have left the north where they were earlier confined to during the time of Yar'Adua and GEJ, and have now infiltrated the entire south....south-east inclusive, no thanks to the unwillingness or inability of the devilish Buhari gov't to confront them! Cynics even posit these criminals get tacit support and protection from the Buhari gov't hence their cocksure brazeness to operate in the southern part of the country! Had these vermin murdered the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, i'm sure you would have been the first to rush to nairaland to scream 'IPOB!'...possibly uploading pics of the beheaded Prelate!

Yes, there's always been crime in the south-east (cultism, armed robbery, kidnapping, etc) just like with every other region! But any Igbo would easily tell you Igbo criminals ARE NOT KNOWN FOR BEHEADING THE VICTIMS THEY ROB, FILMING THE ACT, AND UPLOADING IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA! THEY ARE NOT KNOWN FOR SENSELESS TARGETING OF PROMINENT IGBO FOR ASSASINATION FOR NOTHING! These are the calling card...the hallmark of core northern criminals (and their mercenary cousins from outside the country) that've infiltrated the south-east region and whose actions are sponsored by the deep-state...their evil northern hegemony paymasters!

Care to tell me why you call the east 'yeast'?

You're one stinking revisionist bastard! 'Monitoring radio Biafra' my black ass! You sick demented animal....so it's not today you started obsessing over Biafra, IPOB and their bid for secession!? You're not even ashamed to say your bigoted, parasitic ass is tuned into radio biafra on a daily basis! Why wouldn't your northern region be the headquarters of poverty, banditry, kidnapping and murder in the entire world, when you're more concerned with Igbos'/Biafrans' and their bid for secession! Talk about looking over the fence and screaming over the little fire your neighbour lighted to roast agbado, while your own house is on fire! Show proof where Mazi Kanu said he would free prisoners from prisons in the south-east! After all, his broadcasts were recorded and are still on Youtube!

ESN would always be your nightmare because they're doing what your compromised Fulani federal gov't couldn't be bothered to do.....ie, chasing bandits and criminal Fulani herdsmen out of the forests of the south-east! This is the main reason you despise them! Like i said earlier, these stinking animals are using the cover and protection granted them by the Nigerian state to infiltrate forests all over the south, and this assertion is corroborated by the murder of Fasorantis' daughter; the attack on Olu Falae; the interview granted by the Prelate; and the claims of Gani Adams a few days ago to the effect that forests in the south-west are crawling with these northern pests!

Again, there is criminality in the south-east (more so now with the complete ineffectiveness of the Nigerian state to protect lives and properties of citizens) just like with every other region! But in the case of the south-east, we have diseased scum like you who are charged with trying to link all crimes (both the ones you commit and the ones commited by crimnal Igbo elements) to IPOB, in a bid to try and 'criminalise' the peaceful secessionist organisation and 'justify' to the int'l community the 'terrorist' tag you pinned on them and Mazi Kanu! NOBODY is buying your bullshit yarns! Try applying for a job as a scriptwriter in Nollywood as you have a criminal mind and an active imagination!

Another thing you pathetic swine do is to form all sorts of 'breakaway IPOB groups'....use them to either commit crime or make outlandish and provocative statements, then rush to print and social media to claim, 'IPOB said so and so'! The likes of DOS, autopilots, Ekpa, etc, are all YOUR CREATIONS, and are all part of the script written to try and weaken IPOB and attribute all sorts of despicable crimes to the peaceful secessionist organisation! Your actions are a waste of time, and in the end you evil lot will not only be proven to be on the wrong side of history, but will also be held accountable to God and retributive justice for all the murders you have a hand in in the south-east!
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by paramakina202: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Ipob killer agent and opc conspiracy theorists should bothering us with useless epistles.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by SilverOrLead: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
grin

Trolled dah FCK out of osus in this thread.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by SilverOrLead: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by SilverOrLead: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nedu666 bring your micro penis here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Becoming President Will Be A Very Bad Thing For Igbos / Why Are Some Southerners Still Supporting Atiku? / Tinubu Drops Another Cycling Video Of 33 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.