Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! (1734 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2022
I created this thread because of the dimwit in the post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7179215/lcredits-lawyer-contacted-me-lmao

Let me educate you about life. This thing you are using to catch cruise can actually be your downfall!! A man that is striving to succeed in life should know that, when you owe money from any source, the urge to repay the loan is a driving factor that can make you work even harder than normal, not only to repay the loans but to liberate you from poverty and life of borrowing! If you are ignorantly denying yourself that motivating factor, you will have difficulties getting motivated in other areas of life. Just like when someone does something for you, you unconsciously feels you owe them. It is natures gift.

If you do not understand this post, go and buy alcohol, take a shot from it to increase your brain’s vibration and use it to ponder on the post. And if you want to accuse of me being their agent, I do not live in Nigeria.

Just a life lesson to you and others on this three legged plastic table!

Dashlys

3 Likes

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by ahnie: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Aptly said
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Ready100: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2022
I've read what you actually wrote like three times now, and I still don't get your sickness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Ready100:
I've read what you actually wrote like three times now, and I still don't get your sickness

Maybe you should read it slowly 10 more times for your dull brain to pick every single letter and assimilate it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Ready100:

Perhaps you are a loan defaulter that rushed into the thread to see how to commit suicide so that you can avoid repaying the loans you took.

1 Like

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Nonexisting: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2022
If you owe loan, go and repay it. It's that simple. You can't be praying for open doors whereas you are ruining someone else's business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by DenreleDave(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2022
That's the right thing.... If you owe, return it back.....

That way you will be at peace....

You can be borrowing and not paying yet you are praying to God for blessing... Which blessing?
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by ELEYIofNigeria: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
You don't get it OP. The question is, "is the loan company operating legally or illegally?".

From legal perspective, it could be argued that, the OP withheld paying back the loan temporarily because the government (which is in charge of all financial institutions in Nigeria) has announced that loan company as illegal and banned.

Once the Loan company's licence has been duly vetted and confirmed legal, then Guy can pay back. This means the charges the GUY on the loan incurred during the time federal government labelled them to be illegal is null and void

2 Likes

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
You don't get it OP. The question is, "is the loan company operating legally or illegally?".

From legal perspective, it could be argued that, the OP withheld paying back the loan temporarily because the government (which is in charge of all financial institutions in Nigeria) has announced that loan company as illegal and banned.

Once the Loan company's licence has been duly vetted and confirmed legal, then Guy can pay back. This means the charges the GUY on the loan incurred during the time federal government labelled them to be illegal is null and void

Na the same rope tie you and the person that created that thread! Why didn’t the OP do his due check on the legality of the loan firm before collecting the loan? I bet he couldn’t think of that because of sapa! If you take loan from someone, pay up! How the person operate business is non of your business!

Think of it this way, is there someone right now that hasn’t collected loan from these loan company but is concerned about their legality? The answer is NO. It is only those that took loan from them and do not want to pay that are doing these findings just to have a reason to not repay the loan.

5 Likes

Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by ELEYIofNigeria: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:

How the person operate business is non of your business!

Think of it this way, is there someone right now that hasn’t collected loan from these loan company but is concerned about their legality? The answer is NO. It is only those that took loan from them and do not want to pay that are doing these findings just to have a reason to not repay the loan.

@ the bolded, Your argument is flawed.
What you are saying hypothetically is that if your business operates by ripping off the masses and subjecting them to inhumane treatment, your business should be left alone without scrutiny?

By the way, me and OP isn't tied by the same rope. I am someone you know wink
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Lekan239(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:

Na the same rope tie you and the person that created that thread! Why didn’t the OP do his due check on the legality of the loan firm before collecting the loan? I bet he couldn’t think of that because of sapa! If you take loan from someone, pay up! How the person operate business is non of your business!

you claim you are not an agent, but the way you write is just the same way agent who messaged people I know write. Who are you trying to Impress
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

@ the bolded, Your argument is flawed.
What you are saying hypothetically is that if your business operates by ripping off the masses and subjecting them to inhumane treatment, your business should be left alone without scrutiny?

By the way, me and OP isn't tied by the same rope. I am someone you know wink

But why take the loan in the first place? Can you answer this?
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lekan239:
you claim you are not an agent, but the way you write is just the same way agent who messaged people I know write. Who are you trying to Impress

Haha! E be like you don tay for the borrow borrow and don’t pay back. You are now very familiar with the way they write! I’m an agent of change! grin
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by ELEYIofNigeria: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:

But why take the loan in the first place? Can you answer this?
Bros how would I know why he took the loan?

I am also owing a loan company, easybuy. I completed the first installment yesterday. Remaining 2 more installments. I am paying back gradually hoping that I don't get to default. The interest they charge is the problem.

E go better one day.
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
Bros how would I know why he took the loan?

I am also owing a loan company, easybuy. I completed the first installment yesterday. Remaining 2 more installments. I am paying back gradually hoping that I don't get to default. The interest they charge is the problem.

E go better one day.

grin grin grin

You just shot your self in the leg! No wonder you are supporting him. Why were you naw trying to untie yourself from the OP? Na the same rope tie una.
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by ELEYIofNigeria: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:

grin grin grin You just shot your self in the leg! No wonder you are supporting him. Why were you naw trying to untie yourself from the OP? Na the same rope tie una.
Even your country is owing wink
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
Even your country is owing wink

Don’t get me wrong! It’s cool to owe money with the intent of paying back. I owe someone too! But the idea behind my post is to not feel entitled and relaxed when you know why you took the money in the first place!
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Lekan239(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:

Haha! E be like you don tay for the borrow borrow and don’t pay back. You are now very familiar with the way they write! I’m an agent of change! grin
yes, u are. U sounded like one
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lekan239:
yes, u are. U sounded like one

Telling me I’m one of them is an insult to my person, if you say I own one of the loan company., that is much better.
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Faber(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:
I created this thread because of the dimwit in the post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7179215/lcredits-lawyer-contacted-me-lmao

Let me educate you about life. This thing you are using to catch cruise can actually be your downfall!! A man that is striving to succeed in life should know that, when you owe money from any source, the urge to repay the loan is a driving factor that can make you work even harder than normal, not only to repay the loans but to liberate you from poverty and life of borrowing! If you are ignorantly denying yourself that motivating factor, you will have difficulties getting motivated in other areas of life. Just like when someone does something for you, you unconsciously feels you owe them. It is natures gift.

If you do not understand this post, go and buy alcohol, take a shot from it to increase your brain’s vibration and use it to ponder on the post. And if you want to accuse of me being their agent, I do not live in Nigeria. If you doubt it, I’ll show you picture of my fwesh skin under the “innit” sun.

Just a life lesson to you and others on this three legged plastic table!

Dashlys

You're not in Nigeria, I guess you're in one of those countries that legalised weed. Are you in Thailand? Abeg try not to dey smoke too much before you open threads here. I take God beg you.

Before you create threads try dey normal small
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Lekan239(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:

Telling me I’m one of them is an insult to my person, if you say I own one of the loan company., that is much better.
because u did not sound like someone that owns one
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Faber:

You're not in Nigeria, I guess you're in one of those countries that legalised weed. Are you in Thailand? Abeg try not to dey smoke too much before you open threads here. I take God beg you.

Before you create threads try dey normal small

America that legalized weed is 100 times better than Nigeria that did not legalize it. I don’t smoke weed anyways. Due to health reasons.
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by Carcholce: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lekan239:
because u did not sound like someone that owns one

This guy!!! It seems you can hear voices on Nairaland? grin grin

How do you want me to sound?
Re: If You Took Loan From Loan Company, Do This Immediately! by SavageResponse(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level. / Nigerian Man Rejects His Girlfriend Wedding Proposal On A Busy Street (pix/vid) / Most Important Things In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.