Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? (457 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by ObidientFC: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2022
I just noticed that David Hundeyin has been dragging PDP and APC including their supporters freely.
He will even call names on his post , but you will hardly see those big APC and PDP supporters replying him or tweeting about him .
They are very much scare of him and I don't know why .
The guy nah goat of clap back and banter grin

Re: Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by ObidientFC: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Nah we dey call am goat, him dey always show up

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by Jashub: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2022
They dare not reply him . grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by Pierocash(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
When you are armed with enough fact and knowledge,even Nebuchadnezzar won't dare you

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by derecho(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wotowoto FC..

E be like say nobody dey buy Tinubu e-warriors defense again o.

But he shouldn't remind Tinubu of peeing on himself again. It's just one of the diseases of old age.

The heroin dealer allegation is serious and I guess David already confirmed it before saying such
Re: Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by DSC7: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu supporters are presently more concerned about Why Obi travelled to Egypt instead of Ekiti state..

Re: Why Are APC And PDP Influencers Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by rayvelez(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
The guy is too savage and ruthless none of em can confront him even useless el rufai son and wife collected wotowoto.
I’m just waiting for Reno to just carry his matter to David e sure me say vawulence go zeh.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso NNPP And Peter Obi Labour Party Merger Coming Soon / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful: Tinubu APC Candidate / Breaking-Youths Protesting At INEC Office Enugu For Voters Registration Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.