Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... (759 Views)

Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by EndNigeria: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO.
Ijaw is as populated as the Igbo ethnicity,,but nigeria was created upon fraudulent..

The two largest ethnicities are the Yoruba and Hausa,,,, Ijaw and Igbo are equal.

So WAZOBIA was wrong....it should have be WAZO or WAZOBIABO to balanced the scale.... because it was fraudulent to add Igbo as populated ethnicity where Ijaw was not..

Facts of the population of the Ijaw... ..they never went to all crane of the creeks to count Ijaws during 2006 census..

2006 census recorded the whole south east to be 16 million, and the south east has many ethnicities....example, igala of anambra,,,,igala of enugu,,, Ibibios of abia,,, Ijaws of abia etc..

...if Igbos are to be populated than the Ijaws, why haven't they used such population to influenced elections like Yorubas and Hausas?

...if the Igbos are populated than Ijaws,,why haven't they used it to dominate nigeria like Yoruba and Hausa?

Ijaws are highly populated,,, Ijaws populations equal Igbos own.........if lie, then lets watch and see how their false population will fair with obi..... Only truth, set free..

.. Ijaws were divided into two regions of western and eastern,,,but the Igbos were just in one region..

.. Ijaws territories from abia to Ondo state all shares perfect boundaries with no ethnicity in mids........ which means, you can travelled from Ndoki Ijaw of abia to Apoi Ijaws of ondo state without entering or seeing another ethnicity.....

...WAZOBIA hence forth, is WAZOBIABO..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by EndNigeria: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
1 Hausa 25.1% 2 Yoruba 21.0% 3 Igbo 18.0% 4 Ijaw 10.0% 5 Kanuri 4.0% 6 Fulani 3.9% 7 Ibibio 3.5% 8 Tiv 2.5% * Other Groups 12%

This is totally false figure
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by EndNigeria: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ijaw is as large as these others
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Thoh(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
EndNigeria:
Ijaw is as large as these others

True
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by babasolution: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
The ijaw are slave victims of one Nigeria, people that should be living like the emirati are leaving like dogs
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
babasolution:
The ijaw are slave victims of one Nigeria, people that should be living like the emirati are leaving like dogs
Very true.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Urhobo is more populated than ijaw to start with.

Enough of this attention seeking.

And for the record.... please stop attaching IGBOS to your mirage. It's annoying.

You can humbly say : Hausa is just 2% more populated than ijaw. You can even say..... Hausa is not more populated than ijaw. Fine, it's better like that

Stop attaching IGBOS to your miserable comparison

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whenever I hear Igbos claiming to be larger than Ijaw I just laugh

There is no way that can happen.

They have not travelled to Ijaw areas.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lie figures.

Igbos can never be larger than Ijaw truth be told.

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Bravetunde: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm ijaw and Yorubas are not more populated than igbos.
Igbos have more population than yorubas.
Anywhere in Nigeria igbos are the second most populated people outside any tribe be it in osun,Kano,edo,benue.
Finally ijaws are not more than the yorubas.
We ijaws are fourth largest tribe after yorubas.
By the way before igbos insult the innocent ijaws because of the iidiot op,ask yourself how are you sure he is ijaw or theivenubu propagandistt.
If he is sure he is ijaw,he should post his pics and clan name.
I will give him 100k after all he is my ijaw brother.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Bravetunde: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Very true.

You are a coword Yoruba Muslim, general my yanssh.
Ijaws no de.mmmu. like these I'm ijaw so an ijaw does not insult igbos.
We are brothers.
Fooolish derty afonja

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

And for the record.... please stop attaching IGBOS to your mirage. It's annoying.

You can humbly say : Hausa is just 2% more populated than ijaw. You can even say..... Hausa is not more populated than ijaw. Fine, it's better like that

Urhobo have 8 LGAs only Ijaws of Rivers have 12 LGAs.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States to weaken Ijaw unity.
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.

Niger Delta groups will be saying every time that Ijaws are marginalizing them and lording it over them.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bravetunde:
Anywhere in Nigeria igbos are the second most populated people outside any tribe be it in osun,Kano,edo,benue.
By the way before igbos insult the innocent ijaws because of the iidiot op,ask yourself how are you sure he is ijaw or theivenubu propagandistt.

I like you half way but I hate how you always side with Igbos.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Thoh(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
MARGINALIZATIONS ON IJAW.

As Written By Our Great Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari.

I greet the Ijaw Nation.
Those who see this write up should please foward it to the next Ijaw and to different Ijaw groups.
With our joint efforts nothing we cannot achieve.
There is nothing impossible if there is enough force into it.
Even the word impossible say Im-Possible.

The problems of Ijaw have always been Ijaw.
Ijaw have been their own worse enemies.
If Ijaw want anything and work on it, there is nothing that Ijaw can't get.

We were unjustly balkanized into 6 States when all our areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other to weaken our unity.

We produce over 90 percent of Nigeria's crude oil but are being given less than 5 percent of our own money including amnesty and other money being given to us all are still under the 5 percent.

The Creator of the Ijaw tribe gave us crude oil to compensate Ijaw because of our difficult terrains that are not at all easy to develop like other areas, those who have better terrains take their resources and take Ijaw own too.
Their Gold, their Limestone, Tin,Bitumen, Coal, etc are being taken 100 percent by them and they take Ijaw oil too.

So many Ijaws, out of not much knowledge of the size of Ijaw always join themselves to minority groups when we are not minority.
Where Ijaws occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.
We Ijaws are not minority.
Igbo's and Yoruba's are not larger than us truth be told.
Central dialect gives them more popularity that we don't have because we haven't 100 percent settled that central dialect issue
And they don't cross creeks to know us more when it comes to population census.
They calculate Ijaw by proxy.

Its of no use asking for Toru-Ebe State (Ijaws of Ondo Edo Delta) or Oil-Rivers State(Ijaws of Rivers Akwa-Ibom States) because these guys enjoying Ijaw oil in the name of one state will do all in their power to keep those Ijaws in that state with them there because of the crude oil.

The marginalization on Bayelsa Ijaw is so much.
Bayelsa is 873kmĀ² bigger than Imo and Anambra States put together, Imo and Anambra have 48 LGAs Bayelsa have 8.
And its mainly Ijaw oil money they use in paying their politicians.
They don't cross creeks to count Ijaw they only count Ijaw by proxy.
Population figures are being rigged in Nigeria because of political reasons.
If they rig population figure in 8 LGA headquarters of Bayelsa they will rig it in 48 LGA headquarters in Imo and Anambra.

Bayelsa is bigger than 10 Nigerian States.
Theyve marginalized Ijaw so much that its too numerous and all can't be said in one write up.

NNPC is now more like Northern Nigeria's Peoples Company and its leadership is filled up with Northerners even when we produce the crude oil.
Will they allow us to take over their Gold Mines like that and rule all of it?
We all know that the answer is fully no but they will be shouting crude oil thief on Ijaws when it's not even their property.

The other day, they said that crude oil belong to the country and not the people but it seems that the environmental degradations belong to the people and not the country.

The ten richest people in Nigeria, seven have crude oil as part of their main income but not even one Ijaw there and Ijaws produce over 90 percent of the oil.

The only thing they leave for us to take alone is the environmental degradations crude oil exploration and exploitation brings alone.

Freedom is never freely given by the oppressors.
It must be fully asked and forcefully taken by the oppressed first.
No one allows their perceived slaves go free just like that.

If we Ijaws don't stand up, we will never stand up.
The change begins with you.
We cannot say because of betrayal Ijaw won't stand up for Ijaw.

In the re-building of this new Ijaw rights struggling spirits,
If any one betray, that person must be dealt with in a way that they will never forget it.
Even if they bribe you with money, it doesn't give you the guarantee to betray Ijaw.
They are only giving you very little out of the money they stole from your people.
So it should not make any one betray the tribe.
Any one who does that will pay a great price for that betraying of Ijaw and will pay through the nose.

Not even one Ijaw signed the 1914 amalgamation documents of which the documents itself stated that Nigeria will expire after 100 years 1914 to 2014 because by then the people would have been wise enough to know what they want for themselves.
The ones enjoying Nigeria know this but won't allow Nigeria disintegrate as being stated in the documents because they enjoy lording it over other groups that are suffering in the curse called Nigeria.

We must stop living on past glories so that we can move forward.
If we Ijaws can gather ourselves, plan well, and work on the total defence of Ijaw we will end the curse called Nigeria and go to the promise land of which is Ijaw Republic.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Isreal.
All hands on deck please.
Always do what you can, wherever you are to move the Ijaw Nation Forward.
To see things happen we must join hands and make things happen.

Thankyou all.

One Tribe
One Ancestor
One Ijaw.

Ijaw Republic the final home of all Ijaws.
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

General Ditari.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Thoh(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.
I agree to what the OP said because its just the fact.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Urhobo have 8 LGAs only Ijaws of Rivers have 12 LGAs.

Nigeria as a whole doesn't even know what ijo is

Hardly can you meet any structure outside south south precisely outside Bayelsa calling himself ijo.

I Don't know why you guys must mention the name igbo before feeling okay on a daily basis. Are we chasing you guys in the dream??

Next question I'm expecting from you is "why don't IGBOS swallow Nigeria up with their false claim". And this question gotta be the most useless question one can ask in a public forum.

Also I haven't seen you guys ask similar question to Hausas. But you can easily ask IGBOS.

Please......we don't want all this attachment.

It's becoming annoying.

If you want WAZOBIABO...... simply go and announce it in NTA (na the useless Nigerian armies go settle your matter instantly).

Enough of the noise and accept your minority asss in peace
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Ijoh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

Foolish Igbo comparing themselves to great Ijaws.

You don't know Ijaw great population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Ijoh(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

Nigeria as a whole doesn't even know what ijo is

Hardly can you meet any structure outside south south precisely outside Bayelsa calling himself ijo.

I Don't know why you guys must mention the name igbo before feeling okay on a daily basis. Are we chasing you guys in the dream??

Next question I'm expecting from you is "why don't IGBOS swallow Nigeria up with their false claim". And this question gotta be the most useless question one can ask in a public forum.

Also I haven't seen you guys ask similar question to Hausas. But you can easily ask IGBOS.

Please......we don't want all this attachment.

It's becoming annoying.

If you want WAZOBIABO...... simply go and announce it in NTA (na the useless Nigerian armies go settle your matter instantly).

Enough of the noise and accept your minority asss in peace

You just successfully wrote nonsense.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thoh:

How many state has ijaw to start with.

And please don't bring up the balkanization shit you guys have been peddling (IGBOS too are balkanized)

I'm waiting
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Ijoh(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

How many state has ijaw to start with.

And please don't bring up the balkanization shit you guys have been peddling (IGBOS too are balkanized)

I'm waiting

Igbo land is not bigger than Ijaw land you guys were just favoured with more states and LGAs
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Bravetunde: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I like you half way but I hate how you always side with Igbos.
I'm half igbo half ijaw and you should stop insultiing igbos.
In my place we speak Igbo.we and igbos are brothers.
Every day Igbo these Igbo that.
While in reality most ijaws are related to igbos.these include gej,madam,Anna,2kay,madueke,asari,others are friends with igbos these include Edwin Clark,tompollo,timaya,Peter etc.
Ijaws generally lean towards igos than any tribe in Nigeria.
Even if you Google ijaws,the related tribe you will see is igbo.
I don't believe you are ijaw,ijaws might have issue with igbos but we and igbos are friends and brothers.and ijaws don't hate igbos.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ijoh:

You just successfully wrote nonsense.

It's not actually for Lower encephalon.

I didn't really write it for someone under the effects of burning conc CH3OH
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ijoh:

Igbo land is not bigger than Ijaw land you guys were just favoured with more states and LGAs

I want a clear dialogue.

Answer my question and we Begin

Ain't out for puerile jargon please
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bravetunde:

While in reality most ijaws are related to igbos.these include gej,madam,Anna,2kay,madueke,asari,others are friends with igbos these include Edwin Clark,tompollo,timaya,Peter etc.
I don't believe you are ijaw,ijaws might have issue with igbos but we and igbos are friends and brothers.and ijaws don't hate igbos.

You are Igbo
You are not Ijaw.

Namasiobiri.

If you are Ijaw then speak your dialect to me.
I will reply you.
Because I will understand.
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by DitariDisciple2: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

I want a clear dialogue.

Answer my question and we Begin

Ain't out for puerile jargon please

Begin what
Iv answered u.

Ijaw land is as big as Igbo land
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Tinubufit: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin this one tribalism has affected your reasoning.
Bravetunde:
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Bravetunde: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You are Igbo
You are not Ijaw.

Namasiobiri.

If you are Ijaw then speak your dialect to me.
I will reply you.
Because I will understand.
Then upload your pics and with a veritable evidence to confirm you are not Yoruba but ijaw. will not only speak ijaw I will give you 100k
Game
Ogbori
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thoh:

Oga I'm waiting for your answer.

Let's table this noise of Population/landmass.

Also population density will come into play in our studies

Put on your intellectual cap
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Tinubufit: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin the same ijaw called you slave. Even Asari dokubo confirmed it. The joke is on you mr ijaw very coward boy.
Bravetunde:

You are a coword Yoruba Muslim, general my yanssh.
Ijaws no de.mmmu. like these I'm ijaw so an ijaw does not insult igbos.
We are brothers.
Fooolish derty afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Sergio101(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Begin what
Iv answered u.

Ijaw land is as big as Igbo land

You are always with gibberish.

I may not give you any attention (sorry for that)

My question was directed to thoh
Re: Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo.... by Tinubufit: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fvk igbo impostor.
Bravetunde:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Goons Are Funny / Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra / I Can Bet It, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates - Bode George | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.