Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game (26651 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113836524:

Now this is funny!
What a disclaimer!!
Dem wan kill human beings before for a TV Show.

We are sure Some Naija people must represent.
Sure odds!
Hi
In the reality gameshow, contestants will compete for $4.56 million. Want to play "Squid Game" for real? Netflix is looking for recruits to compete for millions of dollars -- and even promises not to have you violently murdered if you lose.

Squid Game is absolutely worth watching if you can stand all the violence and tragedy.
As much as it's a show about people competing in a deadly, real-life version of Fall Guys (basically) it's also a cautionary tale about the many terrible ways that money whether you have too much or too little can ruin lives.

The application process is not yet announced.
This is just for the awareness.
We will keep you posted when the application starts.
The winner goes home with 4.5 Million Dollars,
You can start planning how to spend your winnings Fernandez.
We dey ya back gidigba! wink

You are always welcome brotherly.
I must enter. Irrespective of gender, I must enter. E gbe kini yi wa, emilokan.

4 Likes

Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by osazsky(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
I see billions of Nigeria bribing there way into the game..they preferred to be killed in d game cuz there is a prize to be won provided they survive...better than living in Nigeria which is also a game of terror but the difference in this game is that there is no promise of a price to be won and there is no end here

1 Like

Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by honour7: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Losers will not be killed, but losers will not return home, now that will be funny
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by casppyjay: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oluwatobiloba07:
Make them send link for registration oooo

Make person jp
https://a1.etribez.com/ag/realcasting/sguk/welcome.html

My fellow Nairalanders Dax d link to register only uk and us locations for casting and u must av right to reside in the aforementioned countries ..
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by MrBanner(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

What's the name of your account. Please when you asking something drop your details very well. Stop shaming.

He is a scammer
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
MrBanner:

He is a scammer
How do you know
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
MrBanner:

He is a scammer
How do you know. Meself I be scammer. Scammer send for scammer money, how u see am
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Chuknovski(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
I always knew squid game was a dress rehearsal for the real evil to come, I can bet my dogs balls that this is "illuminati"
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Chuknovski(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
I always knew squid game was a dress rehearsal for the real evil to come, I can bet my dogs balls that this is "illumiiiinati"
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Gift96: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

What's the name of your account. Please when you asking something drop your details very well. Stop shaming.
bro help a bro in need too. If E fit reach me too
uba 2191419 494
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by nickyj19: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

They won’t do games that can cause death.

Fast & Furious Person no die ba undecided
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by casppyjay: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Chuknovski:
I always knew squid game was a dress rehearsal for the real evil to come, I can bet my dogs balls that this is "illuminati"
doz worthless balls? �
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by nickyj19: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'M IN !!!!!!!!!!! any die na die grin
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by shantti(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Imagine during the game, Netflix tells them that they lied, that if you loose, you will be killed Instantly. And immediately, they kill 6 people that lost. Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Georgejeez: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
The game should be held close to Sambisa forest ,Borno state , with the prize money well displayed on a huge tree grin grin grin.

The action when go follow once the boko boys show go surpass even the one when happen for the Netflix film.

Na Red light , black light Kabooooomm !!!
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Panda7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
is that another terrorism recruitment??
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Tenshades(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
bluefilm:

I really enjoyed the glass bridge game.

Listen to the terrified shout of those guys before they start falling to their death. grin

grin
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by KingLarry04: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Explicits:
Already applied
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Hespee93: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is way better than useless BBNaija that promotes immortality.

Since death is attached to it, if I have the opportunity to compete, I'll go.

Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Streetmovement(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Damn!! No be lie cool
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by aramanda14: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
You can start saving your own squid game money from now too sha. just put some money in fairsave and start earning as high as 10% interest on whatever you save. you can ask me questions if you want to learn more.
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by HajiaNotu: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Green lights,Red light...

That was some scary sh*t undecided

My heart was racing like......
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by NaijaCars4sale: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
This will be fun to watch
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by IbileIfe: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Netflix is just desperate for the Season 2 after they made over US$870 million from the first season of "Squid Game". So, when Hwang Dong-hyuk, said the follow-up would not be ready until 2024, Netflix desperately came up with this challenge.
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Orpe7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
So they say, till u start seeing people leave in body bags cheesy
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Explicits(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
KingLarry04:

Scammer
Ok
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by MSesan: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2022
I knew something like this will be put in to reality test. Crazy world

Don't think is gonna end well
Re: Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game by Chuknovski(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2022
casppyjay:
doz worthless balls? �

It's worth it o,you know how much to crossbreed mastiff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House / 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us / Grammatical Errors (Gbagauns) Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.