Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter (73171 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP / Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics / Jide Sanwo-Olu Sets Up 21-Man Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Tareq1105: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jostoman:
No matter what anyone says Atiku is the type of president Nigeria need in 2023.

Your choice, Tinubu is more intelligent and liberal.
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by holaphem(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Treasure17:
Only the gullible ones will fall for this.
100% for u baami collect one bottle from the bar man......
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by skales67(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:
Atiku, simple man, eeh eeh i no fit laugh jare.... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

Yeah. Tinubu is a simple man. Heard he was the one who was driving that bullion van into his premises during the other elections.
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by favour32(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu... tire Nigeria....no one be better option.
Wahala dey there
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by milkySperm(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
I and my people are OBIdiently OBIfied!
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Myself2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:
Atiku, simple man, eeh eeh i no fit laugh jare.... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

You mean Tinubu ? Is that shaky shaky daddy not worse than Atiku.
If you love Nigeria and want to see her move forward, better join the train of Peter Obi
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by latolz: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anoda tori
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Chimaobison(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/atiku-simple-man-campaign-goes-wrong-on-twitter-2/

OP please go and tell them that we are now wiser now..... no politician is a saint.
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Hussein035: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jostoman:

Yes we need him so that bandits and terrorist can continue their job and the northerners can keep pampering them

Stupid nigerian
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by mighty2: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Myself2:

You mean Tinubu ? Is that shaky shaky daddy not worse than Atiku.
If you love Nigeria and want to see her move forward, better join the train of Peter Obi
e no go b*tt*r for you and pandora obituary... I still stand on Tinubu's mandate
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Urchmantete: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Planned deal
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by nedaskay: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:

Boss forget that ur shakey shakey Daddy oo.. Tinubu my ass
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
skales67:

Yeah. Tinubu is a simple man. Heard he was the one who was driving that bullion van into his premises during the other elections.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by gasparpisciotta: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku be looking like Jacob Zuma...

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by NaijaCars4sale: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Them don start again
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by oguns222: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:

You reject Atiku but stand with Tinubu.

Is your situation getting better or worse?

You are just jumping from one thief to another
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by DrinkWater10: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
God will not answer your prayers,atiku sold off nepa to emeka offor,tinubu and his other cronies and we are suffering till today
Wasn't it Jonathan and barth nnaji who privatized phcn ?
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Brunicekid(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Treasure17:
Only the gullible ones will fall for this.
You gat a point.
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by RexTramadol1: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi supporters u mean
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Etimemy: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Since when?
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by wellmax(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
All of them striving to undo each other in deception.

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been true to himself.

BAT for President

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by BigBashiru: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:

God bless Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is changing politics in Nigeria
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:
Then you are standing on a sinking soil. Atiku is a tender thief compare to the bullion van thief, from frypan to fire
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by nijanigga: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:
What's the difference between Atiku and Tinubu? They're all ITT
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by boldtruthalways: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Bright800(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm highly atikulated, we dey him back, I have believe in this man so much
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Bright800(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm atikulated
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by noCAP(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
shey e no wan better for you and your family ni, shey it is a must for me to support the cursed bastard you are supporting ni.... Alaye, you better stop this your senseless preaching, if you no wan to be unfortunate in life.... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate, no shaking mehn
you no get sense. Omo ale jati jati. Remove the stupid tribalistic lens from your eyes and vote for the qualified candidate; Obi. I be omoluabi but I go support and vote for Peter Obi
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by bepositive11: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Jostoman:
I like Peter Obi but that will not change the love I have for Atiku, Atiku please don't worry yourself about the rant about you on nairaland they will join us to congratulate you in 2023 inshallah.

Why do you have love for Atiku? Every wealthy politician in Nigeria is a big corrupt thief. You've not had enough of Buhari so you want to elect another thief to rule the country and drive more people like you into poverty??

Atiku only cares about his own pocket not your own
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by bepositive11: 3:51am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm telling you. Atiku and Tinubu should just let Nigeria be in peace. We don't need more corrupt thieves driving the majority of the population into poverty. Why can't they just be happy with the all they money they have?? Why do they want more??

Assetinvestor:
Imagine Atiku and frugality in one sentence shocked shocked

These fools really believe Nigerians can't think for themselves. The same man that sold Nigerian assets to himself and cronies at scrap price and wouldn't mind to live in an exotic hotel for months, drink champagne that cost millions, travel in private jets, buy houses for girlfriends, give delegates thousands of dollars etc etc is the same criminal this bastard want to present as a simple and frugal person?

May thunder fire you there!

Nigerians must do everything possible to ensure that neither of the two old criminals that represent everything bad about Nigeria is allowed to win the election.

Atiku and Tinubu have nothing meaningful to offer Nigerians except a perpetuation of the old order that destroyed us in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 16, 2022
The politician is like the stripper, She doesn't like you, She just wants your money
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by alen4smith(m): 5:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Jostoman:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.