Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter (73169 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP / Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics / Jide Sanwo-Olu Sets Up 21-Man Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Basic123: 5:23am On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
Atiku, simple man, eeh eeh i no fit laugh jare.... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

2 things I like about Tinubu .

He doesn't fake=He is real!

He doesn't lie
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by mighty2: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2022
noCAP:
you no get sense. Omo ale jati jati. Remove the stupid tribalistic lens from your eyes and vote for the qualified candidate; Obi. I be omoluabi but I go support and vote for Peter Obi
oloriburuku, alagbako, omo irankiran, alainironu apoda omo... E no go bett*r for you, your c*rsed family and the godforsaken bastard called Piter pandora obituary you brainle** s*bh*man is supporting.... I be yeebow man but my vote is for the master strategist, Maxi Okechukwu Bola Tinubu.... You are free to go end your mis*rable life
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Inzaghi44(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
Atiku, simple man, eeh eeh i no fit laugh jare.... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

No be only mandate, na manhood
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Preciousgift90: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2022
God bless our incoming president Mr Peter the Rock Obi, his simplicity is top notch, Original not deceptive
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by kayperry: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2022
nijanigga:

What's the difference between Atiku and Tinubu? They're all ITT

Both Atiku and Tinubu are ITT as you said, buh the difference is that Tinubu has a blueprint while Atiku has none despite being in politics.
Atiku represent a region that are adverse to civilization and development while a Tinubu represents the southwest a region prone to development, advancement and civilization.
When you look @ lagos you see tinubu blueprint, for those sympathetic to Peter Obi why not show us his blueprint.
After elections atiku runs to dubai to cool off, buh tinubu stays to build people ranging from politicians to technocrats even to artisans, how many people have Atiku & obi build or mentored, if you can't people then how do you go about building a nation if elected
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by DeRay98(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Imagine Atiku and frugality in one sentence shocked shocked

These fools really believe Nigerians can't think for themselves. The same man that sold Nigerian assets to himself and cronies at scrap price and wouldn't mind to live in an exotic hotel for months, drink champagne that cost millions, travel in private jets, buy houses for girlfriends, give delegates thousands of dollars etc etc is the same criminal this bastard want to present as a simple and frugal person?

May thunder fire you there!

Nigerians must do everything possible to ensure that neither of the two old criminals that represent everything bad about Nigeria is allowed to win the election.

Atiku and Tinubu have nothing meaningful to offer Nigerians except a perpetuation of the old order that destroyed us in the first place.

If most young people were thinking like, these thieves would know its game over...
Cheers man

1 Like

Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Venymen(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please where are the common peoples,please do they seat ? I mean all the common ppl seat on cushion? Abeg abeg abeg
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by LagBae(f): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Some of these our politicians should be doing standup comedy...jokers of the century! cheesy
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by noCAP(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
oloriburuku, alagbako, omo irankiran, alainironu apoda omo... E no go bett*r for you, your c*rsed family and the godforsaken bastard called Piter pandora obituary you brainle** s*bh*man is supporting.... I be yeebow man but my vote is for the master strategist, Maxi Okechukwu Bola Tinubu.... You are free to go end your mis*rable life
haha, fvck off!! I would love to see your face when Peter Obi wins. Son of a bItch!
Re: Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter by Myself2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
e no go b*tt*r for you and pandora obituary... I still stand on Tinubu's mandate

Back to sender tonyoy and your cursed lineage.
Don't let me lay a curse on you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.