Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich (32526 Views)

Antonio Rudiger Agrees Personal Terms To Join Real Madrid This Summer / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2022
now you are using wuru-wuru to the answer. here is a strategy that always works when competing with others that use favouritisms a lot. if the gap between you and them is large, they can not deny you your fair earnings.
just like nkonjo iweala. the gap between her and the korean woman was big, so even though she did not have trade experience, she was given all the support. that's why she is in charge of WTO. if the gap between two football teams is large. like germany 7 brazil 1 match, can the refereee cheat and give brazil the match over germany? so aubameyang statistics is there. he was the highest goal scorer in the german league for 2 or 3 years consistently, so the arsenal transfer fee and earnings were large. he even was top scorer in the epl league and even help them win the cup. sadio mane never established himself before, so he was at a disadvantage. so it matters. if a graduate goes to oxford university and another goes to university of maiduguri, which one go get higher pay or even get the job. answer the question and you will understand that race matters in many of these high paying vocations.

salah and mahrez established themselves in roma and leicester, but i think salah salary is still low compare to the others in manchester city. maybe that's why salah is not consistent all the time. he performs only when he wants to make a point. so he knows the game grin grin

openmine:

grin grin
Busted
Oga U have no argument joor!
U said no black player earns better pay because they are black like charcoal and i showed you!
Whether Partey came from Atletico or Abumeyang from Dortmund is immaterial!
I have given you the black players that earn big pay!
The fact that Abumeyang is from a less fancied africa yet earn 400k proves my point that Mane has very poor agents not because of his colour or continent!
I could have included African players like Mahrez and salah or Hakimi but you will say they are too white..!
Guy die this argument its riddled with inconsistencies!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 1:52am On Jun 16, 2022
you have a point. mendy's agent can start signalling. leave when the ovation is the loudest. i think he will find teams that will give him higher pay although it is rare for a goalkeeper to earn a lot like degea. sadio mane should have done that, but I think sadio can find a team that will pay more. he should go to a relegated epl like everton team if money is the objective grin everton or leicester city will pay a lot for sadio mane.
after leicester won the epl, all the players disband and went for higher pay. mahrez was one of them. but victimization is always there.

openmine:

You are still missing the point and i am not surprised because most of your yarns are normally beer parlour gists!
De gea earned less than 150k when he first came to United but a contract extention by his agents gave him a high pay to swelled to 325k!
If Mendy believes he should be earning more he knows what to do!
Stop with all these victimization mentality!
If a club does not meet his value in terms of monetary terms,the agents can start signaling for other clubs about his availability in the transfer market! Simple!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
now you are using wuru-wuru to the answer. here is a strategy that always works when competing with others that use favouritisms a lot. if the gap between you and them is large, they can not deny you your fair earnings.
just like nkonjo iweala. the gap between her and the korean woman was big, so even though she did not have trade experience, she was given all the support. that's why she is in charge of WTO. if the gap between two football teams is large. like germany 7 brazil 1 match, can the refereee cheat and give brazil the match over germany? so aubameyang statistics is there. he was the highest goal scorer in the german league for 2 or 3 years consistently, so the arsenal transfer fee and earnings were large. he even was top scorer in the epl league and even help them win the cup. sadio mane never established himself before, so he was at a disadvantage. so it matters. if a graduate goes to oxford university and another goes to university of maiduguri, which one go get higher pay or even get the job. answer the question and you will understand that race matters in many of these high paying vocations.

salah and mahrez established themselves in roma and leicester, but i think salah salary is still low compare to the others in manchester city. maybe that's why salah is not consistent all the time. he performs only when he wants to make a point. so he knows the game grin grin

Oga these whole epistle you are spewing is baseless and unnecessary!
Your argument was that mane was undervalued and earned less because of his colour and continent!
I showed you black players that earn huge pay and you labelled them foreigners and i now gave you black and african players that earn far more....A wise guyman at this point should have accepted that he goofed and live to fight another day but you now attempted a poorly conceived tact to prevaricate which ended up making zero sense!
Your pitiable attempt at being evasive is in poor taste!

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 1:58am On Jun 16, 2022
the statistics is there. many of black african players are given measly wages at the epl. can you tell me pulisic is a 70 million player? pulisic that can't even kick and lost 4 goals in chelsea vs realmadrid game. once mane gets the ball, it is in in the back of the net. and pulisic is an american where football is not even their first sport. how much does son get at tottenham where even south korea will have hard time with senegal national team. i gave you a way to solve these problems the black african player faces. you have not convinced me properly but it is enjoyable chat. the transfer team decides how much a player is worth and the other decides if they want to pay.

openmine:

Oga these whole epistle you are spewing is baseless and unnecessary!
Your argument was that mane was undervalued and earned less because of his colour and continent!
I showed you black players that earn huge pay and you labelled them foreigners and i now gave you black and african players that earn far more....A wise guyman at this point should have accepted that he goofed and live to fight another day but you now attempted a poorly conceived tact to prevaricate which ended up making zero sense!
Your pitiable attempt at being evasive is in poor taste!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
you have a point. mendy's agent can start signalling. leave when the ovation is the loudest. i think he will find teams that will give him higher pay although it is rare for a goalkeeper to earn a lot like degea. sadio mane should have done that, but I think sadio can find a team that will pay more. he should go to a relegated epl like everton team if money is the objective grin everton or leicester city will pay a lot for sadio mane.
after leicester won the epl, all the players disband and went for higher pay. mahrez was one of them. but victimization is always there.

Atleast you finally agree on what i have been explaining!
My only comma is your insistence on this victimisation...If you are good,you are good...If mendy's agents signal that mendy is available,you will be shocked by the amount of top clubs that will want his signature!
The club business is purely based on your value and the capability of your agents to get a better negotiation for you not your skin colour or continent!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2022
yayayaya... so why is that second goalkeeper at chelsea not that first team keeper?

openmine:

Atleast you finally agree on what i have been explaining!
My only comma is your insistence on this victimisation...If you are good,you are good...If mendy's agents signal that mendy is available,you will be shocked by the amount of top clubs that will want his signature!
The club business is purely based on your value and the capability of your agents to get a better negotiation for you not your skin colour or continent!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 2:05am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
the statistics is there. many of black african players are given measly wages at the epl. can you tell me pulisic is a 70 million player? pulisic that can't even kick and lost 4 goals in chelsea vs realmadrid game. once mane gets the ball, it is in in the back of the net. and pulisic is an american where football is not even their first sport. how much does son get at tottenham where even south korea will have hard time with senegal national team. i gave you a way to solve these problems the black african player faces. you have not convinced me properly but it is enjoyable chat. the transfer team decides how much a player is worth and the other decides if they want to pay.
Once again i have shown you african black players that earn huge pay....Whatever Pulisic is has no consequence on the bone of contention!
There are african players earning less but there are somme earning more...Just the same way there are white players earning less while others earn more!
The key is the capability of your agents to negotiate better based on your value!
Like i said,your prevarication is in poor taste and is totally unnecessary!
Try again!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2022
yayayaya... so why is that second goalkeeper at chelsea not their first team keeper?

openmine:

Once again i have shown you african black players that earn huge pay....Whatever Pulisic is has no consequence on the bone of contention!
There are african players earning less but there are somme earning more...Just the same way there are white players earning less while others earn more!
The key is the capability of your agents to negotiate better based on your value!
Like i said,your prevarication is in poor taste and is totally unnecessary!
Try again!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
yayayaya... so why is that second goalkeeper at chelsea not that first team keeper?
Guyman you are prolonging an argument that should have been done!
Like i said for the umpteenth time,if he is unhappy with his pay,either he negotiates a better pay or he leaves..Its as simple as that!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2022
yes i agree if he is not happy he can re-negotiate with another team if chelsea fails to increase his pay. you are making your own conclusion. i stand by position. the black race is also a factor.

openmine:

Guyman you are prolonging an argument that should have been done!
Like i said for the umpteenth time,if he is unhappy with his pay,either he negotiates a better pay or he leaves..Its as simple as that!

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 2:15am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
yes i agree if he is not happy he can re-negotiate with another team if chelsea fails to increase his pay. you are making your own conclusion. i stand by position. the black race is also a factor.

Okay!
Now go and rest!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by frog12: 2:19am On Jun 16, 2022
you are using wuru wuru again. time for me to go.

openmine:

Okay!
Now go and rest!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 2:37am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
you are using wuru wuru again. time for me to go.

Smh
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by oyigocho(m): 4:25am On Jun 16, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Chamberlain earns more than this guy

Sadio Mane have earned my respect in the world of football no matter how little his earning might be[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by oyigocho(m): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Best of luck to the player
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by Prenonjebose: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2022
openmine:

Between Mane and Salah who came first?
Mane came to Liverpool a year before Salah....Mane's agent accepted a pay after signing for Liverpool and Salah came a year later and his agents negotiated a pay....If salah's agent negotiated a high pay than what Mane's agent negotiated,how is that the management's fault?
And the management has not deemed it fit to offer him a commensurate pay rise in a new contract. What they offered him is just an improvement on the previous contract. This is the Crux of the matter
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by Educhelssy: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
some of una dont know the meaning of a binding contract...his terms can only be adjusted at the expiration of d binding contract..na only Nigeria dey use pitty do something. White man yes ma yes..the day I do mistake give oyinbo price for something I regret..the guy held onto it for 3 years and I had to do d supply until I use anger boot am out..mine was possible cuz no agreement

Bro contracts can be amended, revised or upgraded before it’s expiration, especially if u wanna reward the player for doing a good job thus far or keep them longer
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2022
space9880:
the club is not stopping him.

Why would they stop him when he wants to go!
That’s years worth of premier league experience, it would take Nunez years to get that experience
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
openmine:

I saw this info on an online tabloid that normally publishes fake sports news and rumors!
LFC offered him a contract with increased pay but he expressed his desire to leave for better challenges and age was not on his side!
Chamberlain signed a long term contract of 5 years in 2017/2018 and his agents negotiated a higher pay which was agreed!
My question to you is why did Mane and his agents accept the pay that he currently earns?
If the agents felt he could have more,the agents would met the management again and proceeded to negotiate a higher pay!

Good question..
Some players are patient and humble and would rather he and his agent wait till the expiration of their contract before the ask for a new improved wages..
Secondly,some club executives are stubborn and rigid and ones you try to renegotiate with them,they would rebuff such ideas and moves and tell you to your face that your contract is not up for renegotiation and if you try to prove heady,they would tag you a rebellious player and some times freeze you out of the squad..
Give you bad publicity to the fans and turn them against you..
In addition to this, you may not want to tow that part if a bigger and better team isn't seriously on your matter.. so you rather stay put..
Another point again, Some players don't like to be a contract rebel cos of soiling their reputation and legendary status with their club cos the coach would be Sacked someday and different owners would take over.. but if you are on the wrong side of history..
You won't be regarded or identified with by the club after retirement..
In Arsenal for Eg.. Ashley Cole,Nasri and co are never regarded nor even invited by the club for promotions, functions, charity games,as Ambassadors etc cos of the acrimonious circumstances that they left the club while players like Santi Cazorla,Kanu,Wilshere etc are always acknowledged..
I guess Mane put all these into consideration and maintained his cool,hence he wants to leave at the expiration of his contract without rancour..

I can see that you replied me now without any insulting word or metaphors..
So I withdraw my earlier vituperation and apologise..
Guess I have given you salient points on this now..

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by SPAMBOX7: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Chamberlain earns more than this guy
I tell you man. It's heartbreaking to know

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:

This particular post caught my attention cos you mentioned my Alma-Mater ..
Stop using the prestigious school that I graduated from for your silly comparisons before i vex commot your teeth..
If a University of Maiduguri graduate and Oxford University graduate applies for a job the former would be payed more than the latter..
Don't try to ask me why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Somebody should help me with that Will Smith and Chris Rock Meme..

Dude get the name of my Alma-Mater off your mouth before I vex give you Woto Woto

See as you resemble Man UTD fan by your comments grin grin
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Dagenius53:

What am saying is people criticise mbappe for staying in psg because of money, and same people praising mane for leaving Liverpool because of money.

Bro the criticism towards Mbappe is cos he is going to earn a ridiculous sum that is almost x2 of what Bayern is offering Mane..
Secondly, he is now very powerful and answers directly to Nasir El-Khalifi.. he even have a say on whom to be bought and sold by the club..
Finally cos Real Madrid had a verbal agreement and a pre-contract agreement with him and he reneged hence why he is seems as not able to stick to his words and promise..
You can't compare his situation to that of Mane.. the features are distinct bro..

In addition.. some criticized Mbappe (Me inclusive) cos they like him as a player and felt that he moving to Real Madrid would have been the best thing for his career cos he stands a bigger chance to win the championship league and Balloon dor in Madrid than in Paris..

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
macho44:

I'm convincingly sure you don't know JACK about how these things work. If you're looking for anyone to blame, then it should be MANE's management team.
When he signed from Southampton, he was given an 80k per week contract, his renewal in 2018 moved him to 100K per week.
Mane didn't sign his contract under duress, he clearly understood what was offered. Forget about the crap and shitty tales of his desire to move being related to his wages, the real story is MANE seems to be afraid of Competition.

Luis Diaz's Arrival has weakened his guaranteed starting role on the left wing, which saw him feature as the top 9 in the latter part of the 2021/2022 season.
MANE has played his part, and will forever remain a Liverpool legend. We wish him well wherever he plays next season.

Enough with the narrative of him being underpaid, he signed a contract that was offered to him.

Afraid of competition? And he is moving to Bayern as a winger? Lol
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by space9880: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2022
izzy4shizzy:

Why would they stop him when he wants to go!
That’s years worth of premier league experience, it would take Nunez years to get that experience
Oga rest you’re not a Liverpool fan I don’t know what is your problem go support your club Man U
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by fawaz050(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
some of una dont know the meaning of a binding contract...his terms can only be adjusted at the expiration of d binding contract..na only Nigeria dey use pitty do something. White man yes ma yes..the day I do mistake give oyinbo price for something I regret..the guy held onto it for 3 years and I had to do d supply until I use anger boot am out..mine was possible cuz no agreement

You just dey watch football?

They could have extended his contract since say 2years ago with an improved deal.
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by Realhommie(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
There's nothing binding until expiration there. Every football contract could be renegotiated at anytime, that's why you see contract extension, termination and the likes.

What stopped Liverpool from renegotiating his deal by offering him contract extension with improved wages seeing his immense contribution to the fortunes of the club over the years? Simple, I didn't think they care much..

It's sure going to be their loss because Mane puts in over a 100 percent. His dedication, professionalism, passion, discipline, humility is unmatched. I wish him the best going forward, a true African star he is in every sense of the word.
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by naijapikin2(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Ogbodavies:
good 1...
meanwhile...
man u is still
discussing
searching
observing
monitoring
buying players wives gifts
chatting with players parents
in talks
checking
negotiating....
Super Eagles. 1 Match. 10 Goals
Man United Full Season. 0 goals
chai, chai, chai... Haba! Pity manu na
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Prenonjebose:

And the management has not deemed it fit to offer him a commensurate pay rise in a new contract. What they offered him is just an improvement on the previous contract. This is the Crux of the matter
Its not for the management to give him what he deserves but the ability or capability of his agents to present a better pay for their client based on the current value of the player!
When mane came from Southampton,he and his agents signed and accepted an 80k per week contract....they still had another opportunity to push up his wages to a bigger pay but agreed on a 100k per week despite being red hot in 2018!
If I were mane,I would have sacked those agents!
The agents are the key to a better pay!
That's why salah's contractual talks with LFC have not reached a conclusion because salah's agents are asking for more than 350k which LFC cannot risk esp considering salah's age!
The bottom line is the agents are the key to a better pay for their client!

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by ofiko123(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Congratulations to sadio mane..
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by AreaFada2: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2022
openmine:

When Torres left for Chelsea,Suarez stepped up
When Suarez left for barca,Coutinho stepped up
when coutinho left for barca,Salah and Mane stepped up
When Mane leaves,others will step up to the responsibility!
Its could be Nunez or Jota or Diaz!
Soldier come and soldier go..the prison will remain!
In a good club system where recruitment is spot on and players are properly managed under a class coach like Klopp,no player is missed!
Interestingly,it was after Coutinho left that Liverpool won our first trophy under Klopp!
When Michael Owen left for Madrid, Gerard stepped up as leader. Champions League trophy won in 2005, final again in 2007 and close to winning EPL a few times too. Diaz and Nunez have age on their side. They both have the work ethic needed. Jota will keep improving. Our recent successes mean that we can attract big names now. We need one or 2 good midfielders to gradually replace Milner and Henderson
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2022
AreaFada2:

When Michael Owen left for Madrid, Gerard stepped up as leader. Champions League trophy won in 2005, final again in 2007 and close to winning EPL a few times too. Diaz and Nunez have age on their side. They both have the work ethic needed. Jota will keep improving. Our recent successes mean that we can attract big names now. We need one or 2 good midfielders to gradually replace Milner and Henderson
Totally agree!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by macho44(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2022
MrSeth:

Afraid of competition? And he is moving to Bayern as a winger? Lol
Different strokes for different folks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.