Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). (5485 Views)

Niger Will Destroy Nigeria Oo Tinubu Should Better Jettison Confrontation / Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by BUSINESSMAN2: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
I think this man should retire. And enjoy his loot instead of disgracing his family. Imaging this man do this in united nations meeting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Again? Nawa o

19 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by MonkeyMods(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
He didn't just use money to hold Ganduje, he also used juju to hold him na why e dey follow am upandan like lost puppy

Tueh...thieves

17 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Shalommy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
E be like the man get weak bladder. Chaii.. E CHOKE!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
A ahh na now you see am?
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Omoslim26: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
I wonder why thunder come dey very very dull this days undecided undecided
That time wey we dey small sebi once in a while thunder go just strike this wicked men dead undecided
Thunder no dey voltage again ooo.

18 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Even a corpse can rule Nigeria, so all this doesn't matter..
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by franchasofficia: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omoslim26:
I wonder why thunder come dey very very dull this days undecided undecided
That time wey we dey small sebi once in a while thunder go just strike this wicked men dead undecided
Thunder no dey voltage again ooo.
lol grin

3 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
He didn't just use money to hold Ganduje, he also used juju to hold him na why e dey follow am upandan like lost puppy

Tueh...thieves
type of people that support Tinubu for president

(1) The greedy politicians that are benefitting from his loot

(2) The people that think he will die in power so that they will take over. That is why they don't want Christian as a vice president.

The online illiterates that are paid 30k per month.

No human being that love Tinubu and this nation will allow this man to be stressing himself.

My question to those that support Tinubu. If you have a company, will you allow tinubu to be the manager? Nigerian are very wicked. Instead of osibanjor they have packaged tinubu

21 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Man of the Pee-Poo

12 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
You sure say no be water dem pour am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Chinjo2: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oh my God. But why did his handlers not wear him pampers na?

13 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by ogbuefi677(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
type of people that support Tinubu for president

(1) The greedy politicians that are benefitting from his loot

(2) The people that think he will die in power so that they will take over. That is why they don't want Christian as a vice president.

The online illiterates that are paid 30k per month.

No human being that love Tinubu and this nation will allow this man to be stressing himself.

My question to those that support Tinubu. If you have a company, will you allow tinubu to be the manager? Nigerian are very wicked. Instead of osibanjor they have packaged tinubu
Add yoruba moozlem miscreant grin

10 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Even tho Asiwaju chukwuemeka abdulrahman bola tinubu dey smell like pig, we still like him like dat.

On tinubu's decayed indomie manhood we stand.

Vote tinubu for good governance

4 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
But that is an air-conditioned room na.The A/C should have help him to dry the wee wee.What a lil kid peeing on his dress.Na him housemaid go dey wash pee clothes everyday.

Like seriously,have we ever had a good man as president?They have all been the same criminals.

3 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by islandsscotch8: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon slayer of Meth cannibals. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by leobergy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon slayer of Meth cannibals. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

Lion wey dey piss for body grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by cleatsmottled9: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon will be the president no matter what. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by sweetonugbu: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Again?.
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by paracolaxnear1: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by OBI2023: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
leobergy:

Lion wey dey piss for body grin grin
cheesy
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Saao(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thinkam:
Even a corpse can rule Nigeria, so all this doesn't matter..
are u okay?
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Channah1(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na wa o.
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Asiwajukay: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
All these propagandas can not win you election, I think you and I know, that, a fly mosquito can never crash an aeroplane, always come up with issues that are rational please, even if you said he's defecating in his body, how many votes do you have to tell that to, mind you, we have few voters here, most won't go near the voting point on the election day, so they have no difference to make regards the election, why not come up with reasonable issues to debate on,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by sofiscatedmoron: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is the height of it, I'm going home
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Nicepoker(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
islandsscotch8:
even a dead lion won't disgrace itself like this.

3 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by engrchykae(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Tueh...thieves
no be juju.
Ganduje is called gandollar for a reason
Ganduje loves the dollars that tinubu offers
Maybe ganduje is promising to deliver Kano votes to him in exchange for dollars
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by 40fy: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Man's old, weak and tired!!
**He's going to be a puppet, taking orders from his Masters (Fulanis) on his cell phone!!
**He's gonna pick up where his Boss (Buhari) left off!!
**Are Nigerians ready to gnash 'em teeth for the next 8 years??

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by engrchykae(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
You sure say no be water dem pour am
na baptism Dem do am so that he go receive holy communion
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by realstars: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
I think this man should retire. And enjoy his loot instead of disgracing his family. Imaging this man do this in united nations meeting
that is what the delegate want.
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by 9niceguy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yepe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Energy City (renderings/real Development) / State Police Is Inevitable - ACN / Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.