Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). (5486 Views)

Niger Will Destroy Nigeria Oo Tinubu Should Better Jettison Confrontation / Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Naijabad: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Does he wear pampas

1 Like

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by BUSINESSMAN2: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwajukay:
All these propagandas can not win you election, I think you and I know, that, a fly mosquito can never crash an aeroplane, always come up with issues that are rational please, even if you said he's defecating in his body, how many votes do you have to tell that to, mind you, we have few voters here, most won't go near the voting point on the election day, so they have no difference to make regards the election, why not come up with reasonable issues to debate on,
So a very sick man becoming a president of a diverse country like Nigeria should not be a national issue. Will you pay his health bill when he become sick as a president? Do you know how much president buhari has spent on his health is that not a national problem. Do you know how much is lost if there is a vacum in president's office. The same way you guys give us buhari.

Some of us are very wicked in this country. Just because you we are given peanut, many of us will start supporting evil. We don't even care for the future of the next generation. Almost all the country that respect us has gone far ahead of us. Our you are running out of the country because these bad leaders that are shame to us
The same way you

2 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by angelfallz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Are you sure photoshop is not involved?
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by LOVEGINO(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
type of people that support Tinubu for president

(1) The greedy politicians that are benefitting from his loot

(2) The people that think he will die in power so that they will take over. That is why they don't want Christian as a vice president.

The online illiterates that are paid 30k per month.

No human being that love Tinubu and this nation will allow this man to be stressing himself.

My question to those that support Tinubu. If you have a company, will you allow tinubu to be the manager? Nigerian are very wicked. Instead of osibanjor they have packaged tinubu
lol. We go suffer am together.
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by funstufz: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am going to say this,

That is not wiwi but a result of sweat from prolonged sitting am sure of that. Check his armpit too.
The spread was as a result of the same effect on his cloth.
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by LOVEGINO(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
When buhari tag Nigerian youth lazy I confirm am for nairaland. In fact dem useless. We die here together.
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Olawalelotito(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ahhh!.., again......,na wa o
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by EmiDon11: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am not suprised, na afonjas way of life (afonjas culture)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by nnamdi640: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
You sure say no be water dem pour am
Is it every time they pour him water, I wonder who will be pouring him water whenever he visits vip

2 Likes

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by sofiscatedmoron: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
nnamdi640:
Is it every time they pour him water, I wonder who will be pouring him water whenever he visits vip
what is all theses
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Arysexy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Make them buy Hughes Pampers for ancestor jagabandit na. This fake pampers is exposing Baba Agbado

Karma dealing with Drugnibu after mocking appointment of 83yrs old Anenih by GEJ.

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by maiunguwar: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chinjo2:
Oh my God. But why did his handlers not wear him pampers na?
he wear pampers,but the pampers don full na
Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Arysexy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Seun, lalasticlala

Kindly take care of these spam bot accounts

Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by Newton2024: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
cleatsmottled9:

A New Nigeria Under H.E Peter Obi, Won't BATstards Also Benefit From It

Every enemy of Peter Obi knows he is the ONLY competent and credible candidate for 2023 presidential election but due to religious, tribal and political sentiments, they have sealed up their minds from accepting the truth. Tinubu's surpporters wish their master has at least 1% of the qualities that Obi has but that's impossible.

Now my question is, when Peter Obi eventually becomes Nigeria's president in 2023, won't these Tinubu's surpporters also benefit from a better Nigeria that is coming? Or are they going to do the 'needful'?

Omo Yoruba ni mi tokantokan from Oduduwa Republic but Tinubu is a direct opposite of what we stand for. We even ashamed that a shady, corrupt and controversial person like Tinubu is from our tribe. The man is not marketable in any sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Durojaiye, An Exemplary New Nigerian / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari / Educational Qualifications: Yoruba Governors Vs Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.