Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Adamawa: I Will Keep My Party's Principle Of Winning, Says Baba Zango - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: I Will Keep My Party's Principle Of Winning, Says Baba Zango (319 Views)

Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa: I Will Keep My Party's Principle Of Winning, Says Baba Zango by TGNEWS(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
.... thanks APC delegates for giving him an HoR ticket

....many congratulate him for winning the last primary election

By Tom Garba, Yola

Many Adamawa Sons and Daughters are elated with the recent developments in the Adamawa All Progressives Congress (APC) where delegates have voted Abubakar Baba Zango to get the House of Representatives (HoR) ticket.

Gambo Shinko and many others in the Yola South, Yola North, and Girei federal constituency have congratulated the Adamawa former commissioner of sports to get the APC ticket.

According to Shinko that the sole candidature of Baba Zango is going to be the first House of Representatives member his victory will be announced in the coming 2023 election with a landslide.

Gambo in an interview with this medium while congratulating him said is talking as the Chairman of Adamawa concerned citizens and on behalf of the people of Yola South, Yola North, and Girei Local Government areas which constitutes the federal constituency.

Abubakar had earlier given a firm assurance that the decision of the delegates is the voice of many electorates in the constituency that is not taking it lightly.

In that regard,according to him he will make sure victory belongs to the party not to him as an individual.

He thanked the delegates for giving him the needed cooperation during the exercise he described as highly competitive and tasking to have him a winner at the end of the day.

"I can't thank the people of my constituency for rallying around me, my party men, and the delegates who despite much pressure from left and right to decide otherwise but prefer me for the ticket.

" This for sure is a sign of a good omen that the election will finally drive us home to victory in 2023, and by God's willing I will give my best to do the work of a good ambassador with better representation." Baba Zango said

He also thanked his opponents for conceding defeat and accepted the outcome of the election in good faith.

"To me, it's a good spirit of sportsmanship, to every one of them I owe a genuine respect and a heart of gratitude, I appealed to them to consider the victory as a collective one in the interest of our party, our people, and the entire constituency irrespective of party, tribe and religion affiliation." He said

He called on the youth, women and all his supporters to dust out their voter's cards in preparation to give APC another chance to win in the coming general election.

(1) (Reply)

Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack / Atiku Just Showed He Isn't Different From Buhari In Rejecting Majority Consensus / Breaking News: Lawyer Attends Supreme Court Proceedings In Traditional Worshippe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.