Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign (1011 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Senators Donate Half Salaries, To Slash NASS 2020 Budget / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Ceenaija(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria is now or never either we lose it or gain it .The future of our children and children children is at steak. PETER OBI HAS PASSION FOR THE MASSES WHOM THE POLITICIANS HAVE SHORTCHANGED FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by KingLarry04: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your #15000 monthly salary?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Islandlady(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shinedu the little money you are earning use it and take care of yourself! Eat balance diets grin

All this politicians are not worth betting for, they are all thief's

81 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jobless youth!

Even Peter Obi wont withdraw a dine from his loots in Panama, and you are here planning to donate half of your salary!

Some people are just foolish!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by manutdrichie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congrats bro!

Peter Obi is the only ex governor that does not receive salary and vehicles from his state

6 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by JOpress3: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
"I heard Peter Obi draws no payment as former governor of Anambra state.
How many ex-governors can make this claim?" -Omojuwa

Peter Obi an idea whose time has come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Jobless youth!

Even Peter Obi wont withdraw a dine from his loots in Panama, and you are here planning to donate half of your salary!

Some people are just foolish!
Stop all these unsellable narrative. E no dey move maket again. I'm donating massively for obi. Na my money , my business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Golan007: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make sure you do.

grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Stop all these unsellable narrative. E no dey move maket again. I'm donating massively for obi. Na my money , my business

Better use your money to eat catfish with cold beer, cos Obi will only become president online.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Ceenaija(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi is not a stingy person but he spends his money responsibly.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Eriokanmi: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Better use your money to eat catfish with cold beer, cos Obi will only become president online.
I'm not only supporting him online. I have my pvc and I'd vote him. Tnx for your advice but it's inconsequential to me. My money, my business. It's better than using the same money to buy people's conscience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good one

2 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Ceenaija(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
I will support the mind that feels the pain of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by gtrust: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is the way to go!
Well-done.
What is at stake is huge.
Let’s be patriotic

2 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi supporters love to bvllshitt themselves.
Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Tinubufit: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tomorrow I will give you our national donation account for peter obi support . grin
Ceenaija:
Nigeria is now or never either we lose it or gain it .The future of our children and children children is at steak. PETER OBI HAS PASSION FOR THE MASSES WHOM THE POLITICIANS HAVE SHORTCHANGED FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Obi supporters love to bvllshitt themselves.
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by helinues: 4:52am On Jun 16, 2022
If you like, donate all your salary, na you go drink the garri

2 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:54am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
If you like, donate all your salary, na you go drink the garri
you're not a Tinubu supporter my friend.
gum body no be by force
Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by helinues: 5:01am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
rule 2

insulting the op a Nairalander

Is that all?

Is that not the reason you are trolling others, to provoke us and get us banned.

Meanwhile, we are always LY ahead of you and NL mods now know better reason why they have been dropping your fake reporting inside gutter.

Rada rada
Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:02am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Is that all?

Is that not the reason you are trolling others, to provoke us and get us banned.

Meanwhile, we are always LY ahead of you and NL mods now know better reason why they have been dropping your fake reporting inside gutter.

Rada rada
e pain am ooo

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by popez: 5:03am On Jun 16, 2022
He is the best man for the job. Look at what we've all been through the last 7 years. Basic commodities have become too expensive for the common man. Look around you, people are suffering. People are barely eating. Things might get worse if we elect the wrong person.

We must all make sure Peter Obi becomes president to save this country. This is the only country we have.
Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2022
It's an honourable donation! It's not looted funds
Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by tafabaloo(m): 5:50am On Jun 16, 2022
This is good and a commendable thing to do. You can even take a loan to support him.

...but I hope you won't be disturbing your neighbours, begging them for cups of garri and beans mid-month.
Politicians no send you o. Dem no know say u exist grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign by CockAndBullStor: 6:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Ceenaija:
Why not donate all and start a 10 month fasting and prayer if you're serious about it.

(1) (Reply)

Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) / Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt / Nigeria Nears Economic Collapse; External Reserves Down To $15 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.