Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag (102359 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Ofadaman(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Check those out

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
I have a thing with these female sports persons especially the runners and wrestlers. I love their thick thighs. I was watching Diamond League few days ago and Boy the runners look sexy as f*ck! I wonder why naija owns dey dey like man undecided
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by fineberry(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Upon the beauty na so she go get money follow ham...so so pretty.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Cubalabloo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Yeah, she is damn beautiful and flexible.. Chaii
Yea. As beautiful and flexible like you are!
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by koyyess: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
She is actually beautiful. kiss
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Basiljoe: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wow. She's hot as f.uck.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Goalnaldo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Af0nja:
Still don't understand why black female footballers cannot be like normal women
not only footballers athletes too.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
That west ham lady fine pass her

I don forget her name
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Goalnaldo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
brainhgeek:
Grasshopper FC, that's the same team that sold Mikel Obi to the Premier league. They sure have talents and beauty there
I thought it was Lyn Oslo, a Norwegian club. Well, I might be wrong.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ayinkan: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
see below

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Haba nowwww

ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by hkidola00(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
robinso01:
She is beautiful though,bt not the sexiest. Na that james reece sister dey enter my eyes.
Alisha Lehman??
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Steps too far.

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by shegz24(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
She will be one of my babes when I become FIFA president, or even before.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by CheapHomes1: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
I was looking for the sexiest, I didn't see it. I don't know how these people come up with all this bvllshit but am glad the girl has the sense to reject their witchcraft
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by HimName: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
If I b opposition goal keeper n dis gial b striker, na make my country forget about qualifying for world cup cos she go net tire.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by LAFOCUZY: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Judybash93(m): 1:20am On Jul 01, 2022
She no get yansh
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ehjeseh88: 1:55am On Jul 01, 2022
see below

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Caseless: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2022
robinso01:
She is beautiful though,bt not the sexiest. Na that james reece sister dey enter my eyes.
oyibo sabi overrate their thing.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Pain(m): 4:07am On Jul 01, 2022
ANGELINA JOLIE
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by GreatAxeMan: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Lauryn James is fat and looks like somebody with Downes Syndrome.

robinso01:
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2022
do4luv14:

bros no reason that talk abeg, it will surprised you, when you see some of our African female footballers, bullying their Male for field
boss check out female camerounian players or this ivory Coast female players they gbogbotigbo pass us self
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by phemmyfour: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Angelina jolie look alike
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Thomasankara(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2022
stop capping, u be bad gal.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ArewaTech1(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
paulolee:

I understand but this one no even be like baller, I dnt tink dis babe can adapt to the type of rigorous loading n training dt our super falcons do go tru dt make dier physique looks like dt of a male footballer..
Have you heard of Mahrez, Ziyech, Di Maria, Kai Havertz
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by charlypoker(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
ogbiwa:
A Croatian striker who has been dubbed the "world's sexiest player" has retaliated.

Ana Maria Markovic is a striker for Grasshopper Club Zürich in Switzerland, yet the majority of stories about her have nothing to do with her on the field.

The 22-year-old has over 580,000 Instagram followers, and media exposure of the attacker frequently focuses on her appearance.

Markovic told 20 Minuten in Switzerland that she enjoyed the moniker 'world's most attractive footballer,' but that sexy was a step too far.

When asked about a recent article in Serbia that referred to her as a "blonde bombshell," she responded: "I like publications that referred to me as the most beautiful footballer or one of the most beautiful because hearing that I am attractive makes me happy."

"But then there were newspaper pieces describing me as the sexiest footballer in the world. That didn't sit well with me. Because of my family, too."

"I believe you should be cautious about what you write about others... However, it wasn't all horrible."

She went on to say that she dislikes being judged only on her appearance and that many people had approached her under false pretenses.

"A lot of people posing as managers wrote to me, and I understand precisely what they want from me," she explained.

"They've never seen me play football and simply observe me from the sidelines. That is a tremendous pity in my opinion.

"Such people, I believe, should learn more about me and see what I can do in footballing terms.

"Many have also made me feel like I'm attractive simply because they think they can earn money off of me on social media."

Markovic was just called up to the Croatian national team, and she believes her appearance had nothing to do with her selection. When asked if this was a possibility, she said: "No, everything went smoothly with the national team.

"They gave me a professional vibe and used YouTube footage to analyze my footballing performance. Those in charge at the Croatian Federation performed an excellent job."

When asked why she chose Croatia over Switzerland, where she had lived for many years, she explained: "I don't even have a Swiss passport, to be honest. That's why, despite the fact that I'll apply for a passport soon, I won't be able to play for Switzerland right now.

"However, I would have picked Croatia regardless. I wore a Croatia jersey since I was a kid. Playing for this country means a lot to me."

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e5a377beb53305e3e23269ec34633d0f?client=news

Damn! she's hot. she's beautiful
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by wagavil899: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Bdhd

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by holuwaseun04(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
If femi fani kayode catch this one she go hear ham for body
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by BBBricks: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Football player or sex haw.ker?

Make she pick one abi?
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by NonsoNna(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Croatians ladies are hot and beautiful
I think I will focus more on getting a wife from there

Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024