Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag (101722 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by officialfestus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by IbileIfe: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! If this woman accidentally open her mouth talk say she love me, wallahi I go disown all my family
cheesy
My hood queen Chinwe Illechukwu in 1988 was prettier and sexier.
Natural Igbo blonde beauty from Nnewi.
She was prettier and sexier than the German blonde beauty, Nikky and American peroxide blonde in my life between when I was 22 and 30.
I have been lucky with having beautiful black and white babes in my life.

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax
Nothing like that. Football is science. its not all about energy, and moreover d all fit. She b fine.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Ejehkob: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yoighaman:

Millions loading...
Am telling ya grin

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Transcriber: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I love white women especially the blonde ones,Africa has limited me to be fuçking only baboons and monkeys on weave and wigs that call themselves women embarassed
another white worshipper

You deserve to be a slave

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by pikechukwu6(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Most of you just dey imaging the same thing, Just like I dey same bed with her over night. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by nurseafrica2: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sexy my ass
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by wiseone28: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
How many times will this news made FP?

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Rexymania(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
She's pretty
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ceejayluv(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
She's flattered abeg, Leave story.....
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by MrObontami(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
She ain't all that. She looks like another white/Latina blonde girl that hits the gym regularly. So, you motherfuckers should kill the stupid hype. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Blaxhex: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
IbileIfe:

Angelina is not this sexy
you don't know what you are talking about

AJ in her younger days was sexier than this Croatian girl
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Spizzy1: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abeg dey go . . . grin

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by brainhgeek(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Grasshopper FC, that's the same team that sold Mikel Obi to the Premier league. They sure have talents and beauty there
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ItsTutsi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dash me one naw! embarassed
IbileIfe:
cheesy
My hood queen Chinwe Illechukwu in 1988 was prettier and sexier.
Natural Igbo blonde beauty from Nnewi.
She was prettier and sexier than the German blonde beauty, Nikky and American peroxide blonde in my life between when I was 22 and 30.
I have been lucky with having beautiful black and white babes in my life.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
She is really sexy. See those eyes and her natural hair not naija women and weavon
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by crossbreedwears(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
That girl that looks like a man! You no get better taste at all. This Croatian female footballer is far beautiful and attractive than her.
robinso01:
She is beautiful though,bt not the sexiest. Na that james reece sister dey enter my eyes.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Legendoo: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oyinbos don show me their true nature. I no dey see them the same way.

Imagine crushing on a girl like this but she thinks you're a monkey.

Anyways remain optimistic, they recently killed 200 Blacks and will continue to kill until you focus on the things that matter and have sense.

Beauty kor , sexiness ni . Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Greystone: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
ogbiwa:
A Croatian striker who has been dubbed the "world's sexiest player" has retaliated.

Ana Maria Markovic is a striker for Grasshopper Club Zürich in Switzerland, yet the majority of stories about her have nothing to do with her on the field.

The 22-year-old has over 580,000 Instagram followers, and media exposure of the attacker frequently focuses on her appearance.

Markovic told 20 Minuten in Switzerland that she enjoyed the moniker 'world's most attractive footballer,' but that sexy was a step too far.

When asked about a recent article in Serbia that referred to her as a "blonde bombshell," she responded: "I like publications that referred to me as the most beautiful footballer or one of the most beautiful because hearing that I am attractive makes me happy."

"But then there were newspaper pieces describing me as the sexiest footballer in the world. That didn't sit well with me. Because of my family, too."

"I believe you should be cautious about what you write about others... However, it wasn't all horrible."

She went on to say that she dislikes being judged only on her appearance and that many people had approached her under false pretenses.

"A lot of people posing as managers wrote to me, and I understand precisely what they want from me," she explained.

"They've never seen me play football and simply observe me from the sidelines. That is a tremendous pity in my opinion.

"Such people, I believe, should learn more about me and see what I can do in footballing terms.

"Many have also made me feel like I'm attractive simply because they think they can earn money off of me on social media."

Markovic was just called up to the Croatian national team, and she believes her appearance had nothing to do with her selection. When asked if this was a possibility, she said: "No, everything went smoothly with the national team.

"They gave me a professional vibe and used YouTube footage to analyze my footballing performance. Those in charge at the Croatian Federation performed an excellent job."

When asked why she chose Croatia over Switzerland, where she had lived for many years, she explained: "I don't even have a Swiss passport, to be honest. That's why, despite the fact that I'll apply for a passport soon, I won't be able to play for Switzerland right now.

"However, I would have picked Croatia regardless. I wore a Croatia jersey since I was a kid. Playing for this country means a lot to me."

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e5a377beb53305e3e23269ec34633d0f?client=news

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Otasikwe(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
robinso01:
She is beautiful though,bt not the sexiest. Na that james reece sister dey enter my eyes.
James sister dey enter ur eye abi

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Belleful: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na wetin them take qualify her ni? Dis one wen look like dry bamboo wood na sexy. Na blind people do the rating
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

I love white women especially the blonde ones,Africa has limited me to be fuçking only baboons and monkeys on weave and wigs that call themselves women embarassed

Just curious...... which one your mother be?.....baboon or monkey? ... and does she wear weave or wig? And why was your father... man or gorilla ... limited to your mother type only? Just curious.

@ topic .... I don't see the need for all this fuss..... worldnthis and world that ... she should enter beauty contest.
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by AYNL: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Alisha Lehman or nobody
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by naija4life247: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oyinbo does it want to be called SEXY because it is diminishing, demeaning and insulting. It just portrays the woman as nothing but a sex object. On tbe contrary, foolish African street prostitutes pretending to be Christians are overjoyed when called SEXY
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Bentizil: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jaydasilva10:
Have you seen Alisa Lehman of Aston Villa
Lehman is beautiful too, but this girl is ahead...
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Kingnelson9: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
She's pretty
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by eme26: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! If this woman accidentally open her mouth talk say she love me, wallahi I go disown all my family

hahaha.. calm down!
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by KingDash: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Agreed
GoodIsGod:

Beauty is in eyes of the beholder.

Meanwhile, Oshoala plays better
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Badbishop15(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax

grin grin cheesy
Where is the lie?
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Ojuntana: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
ogbiwa:
A Croatian striker who has been dubbed the "world's sexiest player" has retaliated.

Ana Maria Markovic is a striker for Grasshopper Club Zürich in Switzerland, yet the majority of stories about her have nothing to do with her on the field.

The 22-year-old has over 580,000 Instagram followers, and media exposure of the attacker frequently focuses on her appearance.

Markovic told 20 Minuten in Switzerland that she enjoyed the moniker 'world's most attractive footballer,' but that sexy was a step too far.

When asked about a recent article in Serbia that referred to her as a "blonde bombshell," she responded: "I like publications that referred to me as the most beautiful footballer or one of the most beautiful because hearing that I am attractive makes me happy."

"But then there were newspaper pieces describing me as the sexiest footballer in the world. That didn't sit well with me. Because of my family, too."

"I believe you should be cautious about what you write about others... However, it wasn't all horrible."

She went on to say that she dislikes being judged only on her appearance and that many people had approached her under false pretenses.

"A lot of people posing as managers wrote to me, and I understand precisely what they want from me," she explained.

"They've never seen me play football and simply observe me from the sidelines. That is a tremendous pity in my opinion.

"Such people, I believe, should learn more about me and see what I can do in footballing terms.

"Many have also made me feel like I'm attractive simply because they think they can earn money off of me on social media."

Markovic was just called up to the Croatian national team, and she believes her appearance had nothing to do with her selection. When asked if this was a possibility, she said: "No, everything went smoothly with the national team.

"They gave me a professional vibe and used YouTube footage to analyze my footballing performance. Those in charge at the Croatian Federation performed an excellent job."

When asked why she chose Croatia over Switzerland, where she had lived for many years, she explained: "I don't even have a Swiss passport, to be honest. That's why, despite the fact that I'll apply for a passport soon, I won't be able to play for Switzerland right now.

"However, I would have picked Croatia regardless. I wore a Croatia jersey since I was a kid. Playing for this country means a lot to me."

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e5a377beb53305e3e23269ec34633d0f?client=news

Mtcheew. Where's the fine?
All those simps on fp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.