Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President (990 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Health16: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Fr. Ejike Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu State, has caught the attention of several Nigerians when he campaigned against presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

During a prayer service in his church on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, the clergyman took a swipe at Obi, saying ‘a stingy man cannot be our president.”

Mbaka said Obi was a man without a generous spirit, adding that “a gum-holder would not be accepted a Nigerian leader”.

https://newsrand.com/2022/06/16/nigerians-slam-mbaka-for-saying-peter-obi-is-too-stingy/
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by galaxy2020(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
A stingy man because he wants due process to be followed when spending both personal and public fund. Is that not what Nigeria needs now? Mbaka! Political Rev. Father.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by RabbitGuy: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Samunique(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Igbo undoing and betraying his fellow igbo since 1304 BC, yet they will turn around to blame others for their woes.

I'm sure Fr. Mbaka is Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Abfinest007(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Same he criticize buhari because he refuse to give him contract
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Aonkuuse(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerians or Obi supporters?

An 8 term governor proudly saying his son doesn't have a car is not just stinginess but stupidity.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by bastardmod: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Samunique:
Igbo undoing and betraying his fellow igbo since 1304 BC, yet they will turn around to blame others for their woes.

Actually, useless cursed father mbaka is a bastard for making that statement. He is under a curse for using the gospel to make money. I have said it everywhere he is a useless false prophet.

Useless cursed political bastard
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Mickykarim: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2022
NOBODY IS TAKING A DEEPER LOOK AT THE MESSGAE.

"Mbaka said Obi was a man without a generous spirit"

A man without a generous spirit cannot take get and or receive including any POSITIVITY and or favours from other spirits.

The man knows what he was talking about. Dumb asses will misinterpret it. Typical Nigerian IDIOTS.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Soulsymbol99: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Dat man na disgrace 2 Christianity
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by realtestament(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2022
I like stingy people like Peter obi....and I'll vote for him make e pain u
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Okoroawusa: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Please change this headline from 'Nigerians' to 'Igbos'....abi you see Hausa or Yoruba wey dey follow Fr Mbaka for Facebook?
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Samunique(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
bastardmod:

Actually, useless cursed father mbaka is a bastard for making that statement. He is under a curse for using the gospel to make money. I have said it everywhere he is a useless false prophet.

Useless cursed political bastard
I wouldn't mine if you can remove this denigrating and insulting post from my mention pls.

I'm not part of this, we're not taught this way where I was born pls !!!
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by bastardmod: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Mickykarim:

A man without a generous spirit cannot take get and or receive including any POSITIVITY and or favours from other spirits.

The man knows what he was talking about. Dumb asses will misinterpret it. Typical Nigerian IDIOTS.

So buhari that became president has a generous spirit

Na your f@d@ be I'd!0t
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by bastardmod: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Samunique:
I wouldn't mine if you can remove this denigrating and insulting post from my mention pls.

I'm not part of this, we're not taught this way where I was born pls !!!

I repeat he is a cursed bastard
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell

Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Mindlog: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Mickykarim:

He doesn't know what he is talking about and it is wrong of him as a Catholic Priest to make such statement. Even Peter Obi that he is blasting, his younger brother is also a Reverend Father, Rev. Fr. Fabian Obi and his elder sister, a Reverend Sister.

So, he shouldn't be misusing his Priestly vocation!

Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Mickykarim: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2022
bastardmod:

So buhari that became president has a generous spirit

Na your f@d@ be I'd!0t

Dough head. Is Peter Obi, a Buhari?

Buhari HAS BEEN PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. YOUR Peter Obi WILL NEVER STEP INTO THE VICINITY OF ASO ROCK.

It is only crass crack heads like yours that compare spirits because you are without one.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Mickykarim: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Mindlog:

He doesn't know what he is talking about and it is wrong of him as a Catholic Priest to make such statement. Even Peter Obi that he is blasting, his younger brother is also a Reverend Father, Rev. Fr. Fabian Obi and his elder sister, a Reverend Sister.

So, he shouldn't be misusing his Priestly vocation!

You do not know as much, you do not even know anything about spirits. Since you compared Peter Obi's spirit with his siblings. Why is he not a priest himself. Why did he not profess the vocation of priesthood? if they share same spirit.

I MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU AN INSIGHT AND A BIT OF LESSON ABOUT SPIRITUALITY.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by benuejosh: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi CANNOT become the president of this country.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Xbobtage: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Please change this headline from 'Nigerians' to 'Igbos'....abi you see Hausa or Yoruba wey dey follow Fr Mbaka for Facebook?

Aonkuuse:
Nigerians or Obi supporters?

An 8 term governor proudly saying his son doesn't have a car is not just stinginess but stupidity.

Peters surging mandate has nothing to do with tribe,

I am not an igbo man myself and the choice of Peter Obi over the other 2 has nothing to do with tribe. People from my tribe do not have a special place where we go to buy fuel at discount prices, neither do we have different currency that we are using to buy things when we go to the market etc, Nigerias current problems has every single person on a choke hold regardless of tribe, religion or financial status.

For me the choice of Peter Obi was a very very easy and quick decision. Reason is, Once you know your problem, you know where to go for solution. If your teeth is paining you, you go to a Dentist. If have a problem with your car, you go to a mechanic. You can NOT have pain with your teeth and be going to meet your mechanic to help you. The difference between a mechanic and dentist is clear for even a new born baby to see it.

The two current Major problems this country has is Cost of Governance and Corruption. As a poor country that is lacking the most basics of infrastructure we do not and can not afford to have 48 ministers each costing billions a month just to run their office, and over 50 special assistants requiring hundreds of millions a month, Ambassadors to every unnecessary country on earth requiring hundreds of millions a month, then another set 40 something state level commissioners per state and 50 something Special advisers per state. If a lot of these offices are merged into fewer offices, Nigeria will be saving trillions per year and then those longterm politicians will be forced to enter the labor market and open businesses with their loot, thereby creating more employment. Only a stingy man at heart can understand and create this ripple effect, Obi is that man. Obi is not only a stingy man, but he a Business man, a wealth creator. He knows and understands the value of Billions and where to put it. And a stingy man because of his nature will automatically make it very difficult for corruption to thrive. If the Nigerian Military is receiving the right funding that it deserves, trust me Bokoharam and other terrorist groups in Nigeria will feel the difference. Even a lot of these terrorist and criminals you see disturbing the peace in Nigeria is cause by poverty and economic frustration. A better funded military machine and better economy is how we fight them.

Lastly, Peter Obi is a simple man, if you are a frequent flier in Nigeria, you would/could have met him as an ex governor at the airport carrying his own bag standing alone in queue like every other nigerian. Just like Dangote used to be in the 90s and 2000s. He is the only other ex-governor or High profile nigerian politician that you would have met doing that. As an older man, that is what I want my children to see, copy and emulate. We want our children to know that there is Honour in simplicity. Thats how we fight against this need to be an oppressor and Yahoo Yahoo mindset amongst our youths, by empowering simple people to leadership positions.

My Brother, Peter Obi checks every single box that we know in our conscience is the right thing to do for right now, If only God and Nigerians would make this possible.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Mindlog: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Mickykarim:

You do not know as much, you do not even know anything about spirits. Since you compared Peter Obi's spirit with his siblings. Why is he not a priest himself. Why did he not profess the vocation of priesthood? if they share same spirit.

I MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU AN INSIGHT AND A BIT OF LESSON ABOUT SPIRITUALITY.

My elder sister is also a Reverend Sister, are you expecting us as her siblings to also be Reverend Fathers and Reverend Sisters?
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by whofoolwho: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Samunique:

The problem of Nigeria is that other tribes don't do anything without thinking about the ibos and that's why we are not progressing in this country.In your life throughout this election period you have not heard a Yoruba person campainig against tinubu,same with hausa person againts Atiku.When we all reason the way you do things can never get better.Hausa,ibo,Yoruba or other tribe, our concern should be about the person that can give us a better life.i use to buy one derica of rice 150naira today it's 600.maybe you own trbe buys it cheaper than 150 today. Be wise
Re: Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Xbobtage:

Peters surging mandate has nothing to do with tribe,

I am not an igbo man myself and the choice of Peter Obi over the other 2 has nothing to do with tribe. People from my tribe do not have a special place where we go to buy fuel at discount prices, neither do we have different currency that we are using to buy things when we go to the market etc, Nigerias current problems has every single person on a choke hold regardless of tribe, religion or financial status.

For me the choice of Peter Obi was a very very easy and quick decision. Reason is, Once you know your problem, you know where to go for solution. If your teeth is paining you, you go to a Dentist. If have a problem with your car, you go to a mechanic. You can NOT have pain with your teeth and be going to meet your mechanic to help you. The difference between a mechanic and dentist is clear for even a new born baby to see it.

The two current Major problems this country has is Cost of Governance and Corruption. As a poor country that is lacking the most basics of infrastructure we do not and can not afford to have 48 ministers each costing billions a month just to run their office, and over 50 special assistants requiring hundreds of millions a month, Ambassadors to every unnecessary country on earth requiring hundreds of millions a month, then another set 40 something state level commissioners per state and 50 something Special advisers per state. If a lot of these offices are merged into fewer offices, Nigeria will be saving trillions per year and then those longterm politicians will be forced to enter the labor market and open businesses with their loot, thereby creating more employment. Only a stingy man at heart can understand and create this ripple effect, Obi is that man. Obi is not only a stingy man, but he a Business man, a wealth creator. He knows and understands the value of Billions and where to put it. And a stingy man because of his nature will automatically make it very difficult for corruption to thrive. If the Nigerian Military is receiving the right funding that it deserves, trust me Bokoharam and other terrorist groups in Nigeria will feel the difference. Even a lot of these terrorist and criminals you see disturbing the peace in Nigeria is cause by poverty and economic frustration. A better funded military machine and better economy is how we fight them.

Lastly, Peter Obi is a simple man, if you are a frequent flier in Nigeria, you would/could have met him as an ex governor at the airport carrying his own bag standing alone in queue like every other nigerian. Just like Dangote used to be in the 90s and 2000s. He is the only other ex-governor or High profile nigerian politician that you would have met doing that. As an older man, that is what I want my children to see, copy and emulate. We want our children to know that there is Honour in simplicity. Thats how we fight against this need to be an oppressor and Yahoo Yahoo mindset amongst our youths, by empowering simple people to leadership positions.

My Brother, Peter Obi checks every single box that we know in our conscience is the right thing to do for right now, If only God and Nigerians would make this possible.
Anakogheri

(1) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Government Can Redeem Nigeria / More IGBOS And CHRISTIANS Registering PVC In The North / A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.