Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest (69718 Views)

Wedding Guest Captured Touching Bride Inappropriately At Church Wedding (Video) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Nongovernmental: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nongovernmental:
Only in India.

Here is a Truth.

A Helpful Truth for Everyone.

NEWS like this can help You very well with Your SEO Efforts. However, Many Digital Entrepreneurs do not realise this.

In case You do not know what "SEO" means; it Simply stands for Search Engine Optimization.

"SEO Content Marketing" and "Keyword Research Marketing" are The Two (2) Most Important and Ultimate Marketing Scopes Needed by Any Wealth Aspiring Digital Entrepreneur.

Don't Underestimate The Potentials of Leveraging on The Internet To Acquire Important Digital Skills that will Help You Provide Wealth and Financial Freedom.

Invest in Yourself - Digitally (through Affiliations, Bureaucracies and CPA Marketing).

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Acquiring Skills is Not Enough. Selling Your Skills is what is much more important.

So, Don't Stall. Take Massive Actions towards Acquiring The ULTIMATE DIGITAL SKILLS and How You can SELL Your Skills Easily To Your Financial Advantage and Freedom.

There's Enough NEWS to Drive Traffic of People to Your Digital Efforts.

Trust Me.

Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Tvoice: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Zeeworld in reality
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Lepon02: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Alhamdullilah! grin
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Ezigbo ike gwuru o...Even here, when such happens, it will take Grace of God to come out of that depression.

Imagine preparing for the big special day, only for one coward to disappear.. lipsrsealed

O wunu ezigbo bad luck...Just like here, a man going to his wife place, a puta n'uzo ihe eme ya, ma o wu mmanya akuwa n'uzo...Bad luck ka owunu..

A family friend the lady he went marry, his parents aju si mba, he went ahead, I makwa na udu mmanya ya gbawara n'uzo..He still went ahead..

It took him some years to have his first child..Now the wife died recently while giving birth to the second.. sad

He is now a shadow of his former self...

I had to ask my Dad why the parents were against the marriage, ya si m, the parents found out she isn't daughter of the soil... lipsrsealed And this family is deeply rooted in church o, even one of their son wu a priest..The first daughter wu a Rev sister.. undecided

Yes in India, the bride's parents pay the dowry..smh..Culture ka gwuru ike o.. cheesy

Ndi north di m ka ha na eme ihe ahu, I am sure of Ilorin..The lady's people fill up their home or so.

I nukwa udu mmii I gbawa? Na wah o!
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Munzy14(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I nukwa udu mmii I gbawa? Na wah o!
Ike gwuru o...Too many talks na elu otu nwaanyi ana alu alu.. cheesy

Mgbe oge m ruru, I won't entertain umu ogologo akuko..Thank God my uncles share my kind of mindset... cheesy Mpa m kwuo 5, I simply win my uncles on my side. cheesy
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Ike gwuru o...Too many talks na elu otu nwaanyi ana alu alu.. cheesy

Mgbe oge m ruru, I won't entertain umu ogologo akuko..Thank God my uncles share my kind of mindset... cheesy Mpa m kwuo 5, I simply win my uncles on my side. cheesy

I'm quite sure your dad will not be difficult about it.
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I'm quite sure your dad will not be difficult about it.
Not at all...He trust my choice....I av never disappointed him..I just pray I will give them a daughter in law ga adi ha ka Ada ha nwaanyi...God willing.
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Mariangeles(f): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Not at all...He trust my choice....I av never disappointed him..I just pray I will give them a daughter in law ga adi ha ka Ada ha nwaanyi...God willing.

Amen ooo!
O di mkpa.
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Munzy14(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Amen ooo!
O di mkpa.
Exactly.. cheesy

You know Parents are smart...They use style to hint on the type they will cherish.. grin

A smart child will just align to get best of what he/she needed.
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by sorepco(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
For india na woman di pay bride price oh!
Re: Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zee world pro max

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.