Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (35370 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Collins4u1(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2022
But na 500 dollars you Wan pay us?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Allisgud: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Make him come naija come look for the guy by himself,no be the rubbish him dey do carry am run go abroad,he is there dreaming pdp take over so he will come back
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Godispeace: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2022
how did he start it, Did he threaten any one or family member ?? u kids are just stupid always
blazingblender:
Guy man don enter trouble
But people Sha try and be mindful of the kind of things you post for cruise
But shey na Reno first start am ...
When he was lambasting he never knew he had a daughter to protect
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
But Reno insults other people's parents

He insulted Tinubu, Peter Obi , Buhari and other top politicians

Why is he crying like a fool
There is a difference between insult and threat to life. In as much as I hate Reno you people should leave his family out this.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by onuman: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:

Reno Omokri goes angry after seeing the handwriting on the wall.

His Atiku presidential candidacy is the most thoughtless candidacy. It's unthinkable to have a northern Fulani Muslim to succeed another northern Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria of multi religious and ethnic groups.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
There is a difference between insult and threat to life. In as much as I hate Reno you people should leave his family out this.
You people ?

You and who ?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by pacespot(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2022
What is wrong with this Reno or rhinoceros self grin
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by lanre316: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Morgan9:
Foolish reno is now tagging department of state security for some one in niaja..

He should have come down to Nigeria and officially report to DSS make hand touch am

Come down to naija? That one na suicide mission o.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by SPAMBOX7: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:
So? did he threatened someone's daughter? Dey reason like human being na shuu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by SPAMBOX7: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Connected1:
Mumu Reno.

grin

He's even more stingy than the Peter Obi, himself and that our Foolish Father Mbaka of a brother is critizing.

Imagine just $500, wetin person wan carry am do, normally he suppose know say nobody like am, if he drops like $5000 now, then some folks may decide to betray their brothers.
I wonder o. Even ordinary me sef shame go catch me to put $500 as reward for tracking someone. Only booze wey men dey buy for boys on a normal day sef pass that lol
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Psoul(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno, in politics, no gentleman.
While playing politics, don't expect to hear all those gentle and mind soothing word u hear in the church.
Stop behaving as a fo0l biko.
The guy dey express as e dey for him mind just the way you brought up the post to cajole Obi.
Why u come dey para. No let me change am for u oo.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Miracle2020: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2022
I believe the guy is an ipob terrorist. They are the people that always play politics with emotions. They threaten and abuse you whenever you have a different opinion from theirs.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by tamdun: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2022
500 dollars?
Reno is a joker
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Pakute: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi supporters are worse than Talibans
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Asek1(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno Reno cheesy
Hate him or love him
The man gat vibez cool
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Miracle2020: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Psoul:
Reno, in politics, no gentleman.
While playing politics, don't expect to hear all those gentle and mind soothing word u hear in the church.
Stop behaving as a fo0l biko.
The guy dey express as e dey for him mind just the way you brought up the post to cajole Obi.
Why u come dey para. No let me change am for u oo.
you call threatening of his daughter politics? Are you a parents? I don't think so.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Whisk(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Careless statement from a careless person that might not end well.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
Obi supporters are worse than Talibans
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Miracle2020: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
ibechris:
As if DSS will ever take him serious.

Reno cannot enter Nigeria and not be arrested by this present govt.

He has seen his mate.
When he was comparing people with failures what does he think.

Now he is having hot with an unknown man. That one na him wahala be that.
buhari will never arrest him. If buhari can forgive Fani kayode, Tinubu I don't see any reason why he will not forgive Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Thunder fire Reno..
Let him come to Nigeria and make an official report to DSS..
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Miracle2020: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
But Reno insults other people's parents

He insulted Tinubu, Peter Obi , Buhari and other top politicians

Why is he crying like a fool
did he threaten buhari daughter? Did he threaten tinubu son? What concerned the innocent daughter with politics.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Spiff20(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2022
So Reno's daughter is in Nigeria? Or the dude wants to fly over to where she is and hurt her?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by chatinent: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
$500 to uncover sb for you?

When I am not mad.

Make it $5000. And see the magic.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Tonnierichy(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:
You are both normal and abnormal. I don't know which one outweighs the other.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by FlashDboy: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Must you threaten his family. Reno should go after that guy.

This days alot of people don't agree to what Reno says that doesn't mean you should threaten his family. What's all that.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Who told you the guy is a PO supporter, guy sounds like a toxic Tinubu urchin who are always angry and pitiable.
I strongly suspect the guy is the same person as Iamwonderful the thiegfnubu simpleton.

Obidient supporters are not that daft.

Everyone knows that Obi's supporters are the new fanatics in town.

Even Omokri himself attested to it, and warns that their stupidity will ruin Obi's chances.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Blazebond(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Small small obi supporters don begin to behave and reason like animals,na so buhari supporters take start,I sorry for any fool that will turn his or herself to an animal and term is as a support for any individual,it shows that deep down you are a pathetic lowlife that have no sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by sonofElElyon: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
What is all this trolling self?

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2022
The question is what will DSS do na to come online yab nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by DrMuzungu(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't care about... No, I don't even like this Omokri guy. However, one has to be a true fag0t and $h1t eater to threaten someone's child.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by sonofElElyon: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
What is all this trolling self?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ / Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.