Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. (504 Views)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / Southern Kaduna Killings: You Only See Supreme Court Verdicts – PDP To Mbaka / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Dollarseeker: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2022
If Mbaka really said what I have been reading online today, hmm Peter Obi should go to adoration ground and make peace with Mbaka so Mbaka can bless him, if not he won't win.

Mbaka has never said anything that didnt come to pass. If he says anything, then it must happen. I know Obi is a good man and has donated money for a lot of projects in the past, but he should humble himself and visit Adoration ground to make peace with Mbaka if he truly wants to be the president in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Kdon2: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Dollarseeker:
If Mbaka really said what I have been reading online today, hmm Peter Obi should go to adoration ground and make peace with Mbaka so Mbaka can bless him, if not he won't win.

Mbaka has never said anything that didnt come to pass. If he says anything, then it must happen. I know Obi is a good man and has donated money for a lot of projects in the past, but he should humble himself and visit Adoration ground to make peace with Mbaka if he truly wants to be the president in 2023.

He said buhari won't win second term and he won! Let's start from that, I m sure he has said several that never come to pass. That man is a fraudster!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Dollarseeker: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Kdon2:

He said buhari won't win second term and he won! Let's start from that, I m sure he has said several that never come to pass. That man is a fraudster!
he didnt say buhari won't win bros.
Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Aloydei: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi is not desperate to be the president of Nigeria. It is Nigerians that need a man like Peter Obi, to salvage our dwindling economy and increasing hardship.

Peter Obi is made for life and nothing much to worry about. It is you and I who are not sure of our fate should be worried.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Dollarseeker: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Aloydei:
Peter Obi is not desperate to be the president of Nigeria. It is Nigerians that need a man like Peter Obi, to salvage our dwindling economy and increasing hardship.

Peter Obi is made for life and nothing much to worry about. It is you and I who are not sure of our fate should be worried.
you are right 100%. However, Obi should just go and make peace with Mbaka if he wants to win the election. Mbaka's statement has never failed to come to pass before. I know Mbaka very well. He is the only true prophet that says something and it happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by colorsofrainbow: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Dollarseeker:
he didnt say buhari won't win bros.
He said Chimaraoke won't win second term but he won convincingly. Stop licking his ass and realise he is a predictor as you are. Nothing special

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by elgramz: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
You are a very big idiot, turning an ordinary human being into God. Was it not the same Mbaka that said Chimaroke Nnamani won't win a second term? He lied, the same mbaka said Buhari will turn Nigeria around for good yet this is the worst government ever in the history of Nigeria. You and that charlatan called Mbaka can go to hell. Whether Obi wins or not, it has nothing to do with whatever nonsense curse Mbaka laid. Mbaka is a charlatan and you are a very big fool for believing he is God that whatever he says must come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Amumaigwe: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Dollarseeker:

He should go and apologize to the "God the Son" Rev Fr Mbaka, abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by elgramz: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2022
And the worst is that he is angry with obi not because Obi killed somebody or committed any crime,he said he is angry with obi because he is stingy and refuse to share money. Can you imagine that? Is Obi owing him or anybody else? Someone with his own hard earned money, you are angry that he didn't give you his money so you placed curse on him, is that not witchcraft? And you call yourself a man of God? Is that what God sent you to do? Mbaka should go and sit down,he is a disgrace to the priesthood.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by mightyokwy(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Dollarseeker:

Mbaka is a mad man that doesn't deserve attention of any right think person.
Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by sonature1: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2022
This is FALSE.

Mbaka is a man of God, not God Himself. He said a lot of things about Chimaroke Nnamani after the GTC incident, but Chima finished his 2 tenures and even became a senator. He said that Union Bank would crumble, but the bank is still in operation today.

It's a good thing that Mbaka is trying to help the poor, but I am deeply disturbed that his decisions are always influenced with money. I remember he campaigned against Ikedi Ohakim and the man lost his second bid to become Imo governor. But when Ikedi visited the adoration ground and settled him, his song changed.
Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by sonature1: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
elgramz:
You are a very big idiot, turning an ordinary human being into God. Was it not the same Mbaka that said Chimaroke Nnamani won't win a second term? He lied, the same mbaka said Buhari will turn Nigeria around for good yet this is the worst government ever in the history of Nigeria. You and that charlatan called Mbaka can go to hell. Whether Obi wins or not, it has nothing to do with whatever nonsense curse Mbaka laid. Mbaka is a charlatan and you are a very big fool for believing he is God that whatever he says must come to pass.

What is wrong with you people?

You can make a point without insulting people.

FYI, Peter Obi has warned his supporters against verbally attacking people.

How many times do you see Peter Obi attacking people on TV?

You people should be guided.
Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by Ddokie: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Dollarseeker:

He said chimaroke won't return as governor. Well he did.

Ejike Mbaka needs prayers of the church. And if Bishop Onaga loves his priest, he should withdraw his faculties for a year or so and send him to rome for retreat.

Now I see why the enigma Steven Uche Njoku, who incidentally was Mbaka's spiritual father continued to caution Mbaka prior to his death.

It is obvious pride has taken over the man of God.
Re: Peter Obi Should Go And Apologize To Mbaka Asap. by amanda2013(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Apologize to mbaka for what exactly? Mbaka should go and sit down he is not God. Obi did not do anything to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Stingy Man - Father Mbaka / Names, Photos Of Owo Church Attack Victims / Reality Of Impending Crisis Over Growing Impunity Within APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.