Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) (18596 Views)

Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by obinnaeustace(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Edge247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQATUDNqCk
Official of INEC in suleja local government are taking 3k to register express while people are going to take number by 4:0 am anything 5:30am no more issuing of number is it how Nigeria will be better

https://www.thecable.ng/exposed-inec-officials-demand-payment-before-pvc-registration-in-benue/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQATUDNqCk
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Manofsteel2013(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2022
If you vote 4 peter obi that means you vote for enjoyment
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Dre555: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2022
It's the same thing here in delta state. If u don't pay they won't attend to u. I paid.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

You have reasoned like a BIG F**L.
I never asked you the name of your father.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2022
chemberlin:
This is what happens when you field a incompetent person to be the flag bearer of a political party. Trust me if the party had field a good and competent candidate in sure it won't be this way. But the idea of brining someone who will subject the mass to another 4 years of hardship a d suffering that why people/masses are on their feet to say enough of bad governance that just the simple reason you see mass congestion at one offices nationwide. For your information you should know this crowd started immediately Obi moved to another party. And it became more when Tinubu was announced as APC flag bearer most market places and churches brought the idea of no PVC no entry.
I don't see Obi as a competition in the General election, he won't get up to 5% of the total votes.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
ironben:

Oga keep on "wandering" and let us troop to INEC office for our PVC in peace or is it your trooping?? grin

#PeterObiIsComing cheesy
Best of luck.

I already have mine.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
emmykk:

Collecting money to register in Benue is far better than stopping people not to register in Lagos
There is no difference.

What is wrong is wrong.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by PointZerom: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
I never asked you the name of your father.

If you believe it's your father's name, no wahala.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

If you believe it's your father's name, no wahala.
You're the one that said your dad name is a big fool. Is none of my business your dad is called a big fool
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Here in Kaduna, they're collecting N300 too. Imagine N300x2000 registration, abeg which kind Data dey wan buy undecided
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by PointZerom: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
You're the one that said your dad name is a big fool. Is none of my business your dad is called a big fool

You're still in pain.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by ManirBK: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Esseite:
Where did the INEC budget of N305,000,000,000.00 go to?... N305BN excluding N40Bn annual budget...

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi....
a stingy man can't win any election
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2022
ManirBK:
a stingy man can't win any election

Is election supposed to be about bribery?... how do you hold leaders responsible when you have been bribed?
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by themanderon: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2022
They did it during the NIN registration and got away with it now this is also happening. Messed up country.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Advocate500: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
If this have happened somewhere in igboland ,they will tell you how the igbos hate each other, let learn to see things from what they are rather than bringing ethnic and tribal sentiment into issues.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

You're still in pain.
You're the one that quoted me, I didn't quote you.

You felt pains because of my comment, and you called your dad a Big Fool.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Lovelive: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Wander Wander man,

For your question : Peter Obi movement on the beat.
If you know, you know.

#VotePeterObi
#VoteANewNigeria
#PeterObi4PresidentOfANewNigeria

Parachoko:
If nah Lagos it happen, we go dey hear say INEC is trying to disenfranchise some set of people.

Registration has been on for more than a month, I wander why it is now people are now trooping to INEC office to register, overwhelming the system.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by bluefilm: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Corruption everywhere.

Tufiakwa
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by bluefilm: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
If nah Lagos it happen, we go dey hear say INEC is trying to disenfranchise some set of people.

Registration has been on for more than a month, I wander why it is now people are now trooping to INEC office to register, overwhelming the system.

Oga continue wandering. grin

But the truth is that Peter Obi has brought a new HOPE for the masses.

That's why so many people, especially the youths, now want to participate in the election that will determine their future.

Vote Peter Obi for a Better Nigeria.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Lovelive: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
angry

Jesus!!!
just look at the old dual core laptop they're using to do registration and you expect them to be fast and efficient.
this is the exact laptop I used in 2011 that someone is using to do a mass registration in 2022 shocked
and I am 10000% sure that high end laptops where budgeted for this and was embezzled.

and some youths are still trying to force this corruption laden government on us again?
may God punish anybody that campaigns for this useless party again and may the suffering of millions of Nigerians be upon his head and that of his generation.
Amen.
dear Nigerians, it's either we remain stagnant forever or move forward to a new era of accountability.
let's join hands and retire these criminals once and for all.
if they can't get a modern laptop for an important federal body like INEC is it a common man that they'll cater for?
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:

So this is the justification for taking money from people that came to register?

No wonder you said nothing about it but went completely off point from the subject in discuss.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Lovelive: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who will sack them? The one that needs to be sacked ? Buhari ?

And I wonder why Nigerians are not saying anything about the CBN governor's issue

IKBARUTEN11:
Sack those thieves immediately

They are part of the canker worms destroying Nigeria
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by PointZerom: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
You're the one that quoted me, I didn't quote you.

You felt pains because of my comment, and you called your dad a Big Fool.

I didn't call your dad a fool.
How can I call an innocent lunatic a fool?
Rather you're the BIG FOOL.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everytin na stress for nigeria. Is inec registration suppose be seasonal?
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by bunminikan(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
No be only in Benue. It's all over the places. Even if you do pre-registration they will not attend to you unless you give them money and they will start afresh. Nija, the thing is in the blood...
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
I applied for the renewal of my Nigerian passport on the Nigerian embassy website and I paid the renewal fee online but when I got to the Nigerian embassy at Washington DC for my biometrics appointment, I and everyone that came for their biometrics were made to pay $30 with no official receipt of what the payment was for after all the renewal and processing fees have been paid online.

This unexplainable $30 payment occurs every fckn day at the Nigerian embassy in DC and when you multiply that amount by the large number of people that comes to that embassy on a daily basis for the renewal or getting a new passport, then you will come to the realization that the corruptions in Nigeria is endemic.

The payment of the $30 at the embassy was more important to the people working there than attending to people that flew in from different State's in the United State's to DC for their biometrics.

Honestly, Nigeria needs brand new citizens.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

I didn't call your dad a fool.
How can I call an innocent lunatic a fool?
Rather you're the BIG FOOL.
We are still saying the same thing, I was never arguing with you about your dad being a big fool.

We are both right, your dad is a big fool.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
bluefilm:

Oga continue wandering. grin

But the truth is that Peter Obi has brought a new HOPE for the masses.

That's why so many people, especially the youths, now want to participate in the election that will determine their future.

Vote Peter Obi for a Better Nigeria.

Lovelive:
Wander Wander man,

For your question : Peter Obi movement on the beat.
If you know, you know.

#VotePeterObi
#VoteANewNigeria
#PeterObi4PresidentOfANewNigeria

Peter Obi won't have up to 5% of the votes
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by PointZerom: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
We are still saying the same thing, I was never arguing with you about your dad being a big fool.

We are both right, your dad is a big fool.

Leave your lunatic father out of this.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

so your father is not just called a big fool but also a lunatic? Wow!!
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by PointZerom: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
so your father is not just called a big fool but also a lunatic? Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / Forgery: Trial Of Saraki, Ekweremadu stalled / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.