Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) (18595 Views)

Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by ambrosedmax(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Bad
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by slimshady1000: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2022
The electorates should hold the officials and beat them thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by geunik(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
If nah Lagos it happen, we go dey hear say INEC is trying to disenfranchise some set of people.

Registration has been on for more than a month, I wander why it is now people are now trooping to INEC office to register, overwhelming the system.
It was after APC primary that the youth saw the need to register and vote out old recycled politicians

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
If nah Lagos it happen, we go dey hear say INEC is trying to disenfranchise some set of people.

Registration has been on for more than a month, I wander why it is now people are now trooping to INEC office to register, overwhelming the system.
cry cry baby! Cry me a River!

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Nigeria my country always in the wrong news.

I believe what any normal Nigeria citizen should do for himself, as part of his/her civic responsibility is to vote the right leaders into government
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Na Better Thunder go fire these Useless People..

If you ask the Government now, they would tell you that funds were made available for this exercise.

Now this INEC people are saying otherwise..

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by BJanta: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by BallingGuy: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022
ok

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by BJanta: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:

That's beside the point, people can go at anytime between the stipulated time. And not everybody is jobless and has nothing better to do.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:

You must be mad , "wanderer " ko American wonder ni
regardless of the cause that provoked people to come exercise their right, is it within the provided time ? Yes. Is that why you are supporting a clear corruption ?

This crying Tinubu urchins sef

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by emmykk(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:

Collecting money to register in Benue is far better than stopping people not to register in Lagos

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by dreu2fine(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by MrCGPA(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
The Local Government Resident Electoral Commissioner Should be Fired Immediately or Redeployed to Maiduguri. That's madness.

Where is Omenka now that His people are Ravaged in his Local government?

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by BJanta: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2022
ScamHunter:
It's the same reason judges take bribes to give verdicts in the favor of highest bidders in Nigerian courts. Police, civil servants, doctors, even pastors are taking bribes to consult With God for people. Everything in Nigeria is so wrong that you a revolution to have a semblance of sanity in the country.
The election means nothing to the government. All their interest is the money they loot to help rig it and continue looting. That's why they won't finance the voters registration.
By the way, I think only an outsider can help this country and deliver her from the organized crime called governance. Even if he wins it'll still be a tough job for Peter Obi.

The crooks are clearly in the majority.

The crooks are the 250 million Nigerians. LOL
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by ironben(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:

Oga keep on "wandering" and let us troop to INEC office for our PVC in peace or is it your trooping?? grin

#PeterObiIsComing cheesy

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Allisgud: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2022
I heard they are even begging them to collect their pvc,not even minding to do home delivery to them,and they will say Nigeria is for everybody
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by BallingGuy: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2022

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Very soon Nigerians will start lynching all these corrupt public officials.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Traplord09: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2022
In the last military regime I was the only one to speak out against the government and the army,” he said in 1978. “Anything could happen in Nigeria. If they get to the point that everyone trying to rule the place isn’t making any headway they might drop their guard and ask, ‘Fela, do you want to rule us today?’ ”

Continually running afoul of his country’s powers-that-be, Kuti was repeatedly detained. In 1977, government forces even raided his compound — which the singer had declared independent of Nigeria — with a 1,000-man force, resulting in the death of his mother. And the singer was on his way to the United States seven years later for a tour when he was arrested for what the Guardian called “sham currency smuggling charges.”

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Those hungry criminals must be fished out of out ASAP! undecided
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Alexaonfleek: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Corruption has eaten deep into the bone & marrow of almost everyone in Naija.

But i wonder why this voter's card regis can not be done fully online especially for those who have previously captured their biometrics via BVN, NIN, SIM Card, NIMC, Driver's Licence, etc
All that is needed is to link your data to existing NIN database.

Better still, i don't understand why a government given license isn't sufficient enough to vote.
You have nin card, you have driver's license, you have passport but its not enough to vote.
We still have to go through the stress of obtaining voter's card.
Not that the process is stress free, you have to keep going and coming back.
What stops these people from giving us pvc the day we register for it?
Come 2023, we must vote out these low IQ people in government.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by dongreatty(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Try to de reason with your brain!

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who did it.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Gadaluck(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

You have reasoned like a BIG F**L.

Very obvious, no waste ur breath on inconsequential clowns...
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by Remman(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by mamaafrik(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2022
How can a Benue wowan say " ebi n pa mi",that is Yoruba she spoke
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by chemberlin(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:

This is what happens when you field a incompetent person to be the flag bearer of a political party. Trust me if the party had field a good and competent candidate in sure it won't be this way. But the idea of brining someone who will subject the mass to another 4 years of hardship a d suffering that why people/masses are on their feet to say enough of bad governance that just the simple reason you see mass congestion at one offices nationwide. For your information you should know this crowd started immediately Obi moved to another party. And it became more when Tinubu was announced as APC flag bearer most market places and churches brought the idea of no PVC no entry.
Re: INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) by yorke1: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2022
There is no evidence to back up your allegations in the video.

Please don't be spreading fake news. Its now a crime to do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / Amina Zakari: How PDP Created, Used, And Now Wants To Dump Their Agent..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.