Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry (2734 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2022
DEAR MEN, IF YOU NOTICE THESE THINGS IN YOUR WOMAN, SHE IS NOT A WOMAN YOU CAN MARRY

Women make things lively for a man. They are very important in Man's life and at the same time, they are very dangerous to Man. They make things difficult for Man if they wish. If a Man just turns old suddenly, it might be the frustration from his woman. Therefore, Man should try as much as Possible to marry a woman that will always give him Peace. Woman should be a source of happiness for a Man and not source of trouble for her Man.

Woman should always compliment a Man in any relationship or marriage. If a woman can't compliment a Man then the Man is in serious danger then the Man should leave such Woman and move on with his life. A relationship that Love can't be shared, doesn't what dieing for, in that wise, if you as a Man notice some strange things in your Woman and you haven't marring to her, the Best thing for such Man is to quit the relationship and never marry such woman.

Imagine a relationship where a Man is trying to make everything works so as to make the life simple for both Partners but the woman doesn't help matters then the marriage doesn't what dieing for, and the man should stay off the marriage. The love should be shared in marriage and not to enslave anyone, either Husband or wife. The relationship should be of mutual benefit to both Parties before Marriage.

The relationship that could lead to marriage should benefits both Parties, any relationship that could not be beneficial to the two Partners is not a good marriage. The two Partners should not engage in such marriage. Though, Any Relationship that could lead to marriage will face some challenges but the challenges should not be too much, most especially from a Woman's side to Man's side. If that is happening before Marriage then, the Man should stay away from such relationship, before it could lead to marriage.

*DEAR MEN, IF YOU NOTICE THESE THREE THINGS IN YOUR WOMAN, SHE IS NOT WOMAN YOU CAN MARRY* .

As as a Man, if you are dating a woman and you noticed these three things in your woman you are dating, then such woman is not meant for you to marry. This article shall reveal to us some of the things that a Man should not manage in Woman when it comes to relationship that may likely lead to Marriage.

1. *LAZINESS*
If you are dating a Woman that is Lazy, As a responsible Man you should stay away from dating such woman, otherwise you may regret marrying such woman in Life, if such relationship lead to Marriage. Marrying a woman that is lazy will not compliment Man's efforts. Life is all about give and take. Don't make the mistakes of marrying a Lazy woman. Marrying Lazy woman hinders the growth of a Man. As a responsible Man, If you notice that your woman is Lazy by the you are dating her, Pls don't Marry such woman.

2. *LIES*
If you noticed that your woman tell lies in relationship, pls stay away from that relationship, Any woman that tell lies will never be a good Mother to your children. She won't be able to raise your children very well. Such woman will give you Problem in the nearest future. Therefore, if as a Man, you discover that your Girlfriend or fiance tell lies in relationship, My Brother, Don't Marry such woman, because she can't be a good Mother to your children when you marry her.

3. *DIRTINESS*
If your woman is dirty, Pls don't let the relationship lead to Marriage. Dirty woman frustrate a Man. Therefore, If you noticed that your woman is a dirty type by the time you are dating her, pls stay away from such woman and Never let such relationship lead to Marriage. If a Man end up in marrying a dirty woman then the Man won't enjoy such woman. Such Man will not feel free to bring his friends to his house because of his dirty wife.

If A Man noticed all these three things in his woman, it is better for a woman to stay off the relationship before it leads to Marriage. Marriage is a Life contract and it should not be managed. Therefore, as a responsible Man, you need to open eyes before marrying a woman. Your candid Opinions is highly welcomed.
FOR ALL VIRAL LEAK SEX AND MASTURBATION VIDEOS
SEARCH AND JOIN
DARK VIDEO HUB ON TELEGRAM NOW.
THANK ME LATER
23+ ONLY

4 Likes

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Coming from a wannabe redpiller? grin
Wonderful.. grin

Nice point.. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmzyT: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Boogyman557: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Nonexisting: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Those three really are hard points. For niggas who believe in marriage, take those three seriously but for the rest of us, the only point I care about is dirtiness. If you are lazy or a liar, I don't give a fucck as long as you are not dirty. My business is to fucck pussy for 15 minutes maximum and pull up my trouser. If I were to keep a vaginarian at home, she must be a white pant wearer, that way I can track her cleanliness because I'm a white boxers wearer too.
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
If you notice she's a Nigerian girl, she's not the one for you.

98.376% of Nigerian girls posses those attributes you mentioned, but, we're not ready for this discussion.
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Coming from a wannabe redpiller? grin
Wonderful.. grin

Nice point.. grin
you again?
Seems like the only thread u comment sensibly on, is in gay and lesbian thread.
Now go to gay thread and leave us here

4 Likes

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113851339][/quote]quote me again and feel the wrath of Jeon

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
quote me again and feel the wrath of Jeon
Osama? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Osama? undecided
its like you too wanna feel the wrath of jeon
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Legendforte: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Zonefree:
If you notice she's a Nigerian girl, she's not the one for you.

98.376% of Nigerian girls posses those attributes you mentioned, but, we're not ready for this discussion.
Na so. Lastly, men should be discernful because most women are deceitful and pretentious.
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by LordIsaac(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Factual
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
its like you too wanna feel the wrath of jeon
tsk! undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
tsk! undecided
just be patient and wait for her,
U shall recieve it while it is hot

2 Likes

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
just be patient and wait for her,
U shall recieve it while it is hot
Jeon is my friend! grin

If you and I were together she would tell me... undecided

So be nice and I might tell you what she likes...

1 Like

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Jeon is my friend! grin

If you and I were together she would tell me... undecided

So be nice and I might tell you what she likes...
anty sorry ma o.
U know, i was just joking how was ur day ma?
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
anty sorry ma o.
U know, i was just joking how was ur day ma?
Berra... Everything is okay... So I see you wanna be my brother inlaw... Okay oo grin

1 Like

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Berra... Everything is okay... So I see you wanna be my brother inlaw... Okay oo grin
anty yes ooooooooooo
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
anty yes ooooooooooo
No problem... But you understand that we need to know if you're a good person... Are you kind? And intelligent? And most especially, generous? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
No problem... But you understand that we need to know if you're a good person... Are you kind? And intelligent? And most especially, generous? undecided
aunty,this one na interview abi wetin?
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
generous ke

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by EmiDon11: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
i am generous sha, most especially in dicking women

1 Like

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Blessedlady257(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
No woman should settle down with a Man doing this too

2 Likes

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by chinwong(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
In short, just pray for your own missing ribs abi na bone �

Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Southernigbo: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
U can also add that
If she is a widow, otherwise u may die. Some ppl believe that once a woman's 1st husband died, anyone who marries her ie d 2nd and 3rd husband will also die except d next ones.
If she is a nymph, cos u won't be able to satisfy her
Re: If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry by Jeon(f): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lols this describe me.
I can't even light a cooking gas, talkless of washing a spoon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Manhandled Girlfriend In Edo Village / Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? / She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.