Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,441 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Should I Pay This Debt..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pay This Debt..? (1331 Views)

Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2022
.. I had an ex- girlfriend who really assisted me during our time in relationship... In different installation, sh gave me a total of 540k in five months...the money issue later became our Waterloo..her dissapointment that I am not making headway in my then new business had her almost constantly wear a frowning face...infact,I lost all the money...had only the business structure left and my determination to make it in life...

Before she asisted ,I have. Never owned my own 100k at once before even at being over 30years then. I was very poor. Sh herself fought her way to prosperity..sh was and still is very very stable

We planned to get married once I had a balance,but sh couldn't wait as she suddenly fell to the normal ladie's believe that one's calamity is from one's village...in her mind sh bolted before sh would be drowned with me

Well, I continued to fight,using the business good will to secure local friendly loans till I began to see the shinning light...now I am worth millions

I am this kind of guy that will always pay thier debt or do whatever I promised to do..... Now I seek to mk her payback.. but in installments...

I asked my secretary to go fetch her account numbers posted on the wall in her office unnoticed.... I text her my plan.. sh never replied.. I went ahead to make the first 40k payment.. yet sh didnt reply or confirm... I have sent her loads and loads of messages about confirmation of my payment.. sh still refuses to reply...

I must add that after our break up which sh initiated, sh blocked me from all platforms, including calls...

What do u guyz think..shld I stop the payback process..?
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Boogyman557: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make THUNDER fire the both of una!

Make THUNDER also fire RELATIONSHIP!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2022
I can't even prophesy because of the kind of English you wrote and you say you're worth millions. Oh well, let me leave here before I loose my prophetic gift.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Mattwillz: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I can't even prophesy because of the kind of English you wrote and you say you're worth millions. Oh well, let me leave here before I loose my prophetic gift.

This I have seen.
lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by gracealonev: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why would you pay her back in miserable instalments.
Just save up and pay her once, she would understand though the value of money is vanishing terribly on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Uzomacharles: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
From the beginning of the story...
I know say u Bleep up...

If u want your respect just pay her back if you can and as soon as you can....
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by KiNg0G: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:
.. I had an ex- girlfriend who really assisted me during our time in relationship... In different installation, sh gave me a total of 540k in five months...the money issue later became our Waterloo..her dissapointment that I am not making headway in my then new business had her almost constantly wear a frowning face...infact,I lost all the money...had only the business structure left and my determination to make it in life...

Before she asisted ,I have. Never owned my own 100k at once before even at being over 30years then. I was very poor. Sh herself fought her way to prosperity..sh was and still is very very stable

We planned to get married once I had a balance,but sh couldn't wait as she suddenly fell to the normal ladie's believe that one's calamity is from one's village...in her mind sh bolted before sh would be drowned with me

Well, I continued to fight,using the business good will to secure local friendly loans till I began to see the shinning light...now I am worth millions

I am this kind of guy that will always pay thier debt or do whatever I promised to do..... Now I seek to mk her payback.. but in installments...

I asked my secretary to go fetch her account numbers posted on the wall in her office unnoticed.... I text her my plan.. sh never replied.. I went ahead to make the first 40k payment.. yet sh didnt reply or confirm... I have sent her loads and loads of messages about confirmation of my payment.. sh still refuses to reply...

I must add that after our break up which sh initiated, sh blocked me from all platforms, including calls...

your a poor man, keep on living in fantasy. you go soon start to find afternoon food

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
your a poor man, keep on living in fantasy. you go soon start to find afternoon food

I laff.... I no need explain to u how I made it... Enjoi ur pride...
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by vickvan(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001 Big man please borrow me some #10,000 to start something little please!

I don't mind paying back please. You can check my posts and threads. I really need to start something no matter how little as jobs are not forth coming.
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Uzomacharles:
From the beginning of the story...
I know say u Bleep up...

If u want your respect just pay her back if you can and as soon as you can....

Bad business and thieves took all the monies aaway.... I didn't pay my rent or buy a single top or short or give a dime to aany girl.... Misadventures happened too closely
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Rosaline5000: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
You said she gave you 540k in 5 months which means she must have given huge sums of money at once.
Now you are worth millions and you want to start paying her just 40k a month which will take more than a year to balance.
What exactly do you want from her, to get back at her for dumping you, to show her you are now a big man or inside you, you want her back and using this means to create a bond with her.
Reconciling with an ex is not bad, just try to talk and see whether she is still available then move from there, maybe, who knows there might be residue feelings.
But if all you want is to show off to her, just pay her at once or you can even divide the money and pay her twice, send somebody to inform her that you have paid the money then move the hell on.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Uzomacharles: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

Bad business and thieves took all the monies aaway.... I didn't pay my rent or buy a single top or short or give a dime to aany girl.... Misadventures happened too closely

The main point there is that she gave you the money and how you spent it doesn't have anything to do with her..
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by KiNg0G: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

I laff.... I no need explain to u how I made it... Enjoi ur pride...
you won scam people so that they go ask you the business
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Uzomacharles:

The main point there is that she gave you the money and how you spent it doesn't have anything to do with her..

Sh was my gf.. and we discussed everything dayy to day every evening then.. both her biz and mine
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
you won scam people so that they go ask you the business

Hahhabbanna.. na so ur mentality dey reach..?
Well, I don grow pass that.. never menty what I do on this platform before.. only said. What shh did plenty times.. sh runs a medical lab...

But for me.., I usually call mine huzle
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Uzomacharles: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

Sh was my gf.. and we discussed everything dayy to day every evening then.. both her biz and mine

No matter how the money was spent....
is her duty to decide whether you will pay her or not
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Uzomacharles:

No matter how the money was spent....
is her duty to decide whether you will pay her or not

That is the issue.. I want to pay her.. infacct made first payment.. but shh is unresponsive.... Like still carrying the beef in her mind.. and if this period paasses.. I will never paay her again ever.. should I just continue to put money into her account while sh never ever confirms it.. or just cancell the. Payment entirely..

Mind u, then I incurred alot of debt aside. Her.. upto another 300k.. I have recently cleared. Those ones.. by same instalments paayment.. it's now. Her turn to start receiving....

In one of her complain then, sh said sh lockked. Herself inside her. Housse and started crying that sh was giving me this. Much money.. again events around the eventual break up her new gang of advisers told her tto leave thaat I am a manipulator who is just there for her moneey...

Baba, I started asking for. This asisst three years into the relationship, that's when I was ready to venture into really huzle.. but babe still believe outsiders instead of to trust me..

I Madea abow to pay her den.. but her attitude now in receiving the. Paayment is not encouraging
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
I need input especially from. Ladies... cuz I know they all think alike
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by FolakeBabyBoo(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga milion million you can pay the rest to me o.

On a more serious note pay her everything whether she acknowledges or not. As long as you know the account is correct. Always keep to your words and promises. If she doesn't want she will tell you to stop. Otherwise keep paying her till you pay your debt to her. That will prove to the universe that you were never after her money.
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Ximenez(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
It's lose, not "loose'
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
FolakeBabyBoo:
Oga milion million you can pay the rest to me o.

On a more serious note pay her everything whether she acknowledges or not. As long as you know the account is correct. Always keep to your words and promises. If she doesn't want she will tell you to stop. Otherwise keep paying her till you pay your debt to her. That will prove to the universe that you were never after her money.

Very very much appreciated.. thanks
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Qatar2022: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

That is the issue.. I want to pay her.. infacct made first payment.. but shh is unresponsive.... Like still carrying the beef in her mind.. and if this period paasses.. I will never paay her again ever.. should I just continue to put money into her account while sh never ever confirms it.. or just cancell the. Payment entirely..

Mind u, then I incurred alot of debt aside. Her.. upto another 300k.. I have recently cleared. Those ones.. by same instalments paayment.. it's now. Her turn to start receiving....

In one of her complain then, sh said sh lockked. Herself inside her. Housse and started crying that sh was giving me this. Much money.. again events around the eventual break up her new gang of advisers told her tto leave thaat I am a manipulator who is just there for her moneey...

Baba, I started asking for. This asisst three years into the relationship, that's when I was ready to venture into really huzle.. but babe still believe outsiders instead of to trust me..

I Madea abow to pay her den.. but her attitude now in receiving the. Paayment is not encouraging
Don't tell her again just pay the money keep the receipt, send the receipt to her when you're done sending all the money. Good luck
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Uzomacharles: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

if I were I would pay back the money to cut all ties with her so Incase if sha has any bad plan for you...
it will backfire her since your hand is clean
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
gracealonev:
Why would you pay her back in miserable instalments.
Just save up and pay her once, she would understand though the value of money is vanishing terribly on a daily basis.

Babe payback of anny kind is very difficult to do... I promise if sh complains about the installments.. I would add 50k to it... This is the. Only way I can paaybak without self distraction of my huzle

Just try aand understand
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Ximenez(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

Very very much appreciated.. thanks
From your write up, i can deduce that you also want her validation and acknowledgement, maybe for her to finally recognize you as a successful person.
If not you could have just gone ahead and pay up without waiting for a reply. What do you want to do with her reply?
Since you see it as a loan, pay up and get the receipts across to her.
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Mryacks: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just pay back her cash and have a free conscience. Even if she never talks to you again atleast you know you have paid back her business money. She can never bring it up in the future that you owe her..
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ximenez:

From your write up, i can deduce that you also want her validation and acknowledgement, maybe for her to finally recognize you as a successful person.
If not you could have just gone ahead and pay up without waiting for a reply. What do you want to do with her reply?
Since you see it as a loan, pay up and get the receipts across to her.

Sh knows dat I am now stable.. cuz I told her gat ND showed her prove just 8 months after sh left, cuz then I wanted her back I felt guilty then..even sh See's my services all around the town we both stay... that period has past...

Do u know how it feels that someone calls u manipulator ND says it's all about her money..?

Someone u gave ur all . I mean ur every effort to mk things work.. even help from h3r own biz..?

See I told her den that I needed her support financially, what else can I say.. but sh twisted it to manipulator ND pre plan stuff....

Guy every human has ego in one way or the other... Sh bruised mine... And only a payback will restore that... If I pay her by force ND sh want to dad to motherless, na she Sabi...

But I must pay her the money by force
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Ximenez(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

Sh knows dat I am now stable.. cuz I told her gat ND showed her prove just 8 months after sh left, cuz then I wanted her back I felt guilty then..even sh See's my services all around the town we both stay... that period has past...

Do u know how it feels that someone calls u manipulator ND says it's all about her money..?

Someone u gave ur all . I mean ur every effort to mk things work.. even help from h3r own biz..?

See I told her den that I needed her support financially, what else can I say.. but sh twisted it to manipulator ND pre plan stuff....

Guy every human has ego in one way or the other... Sh bruised mine... And only a payback will restore that... If I pay her by force ND sh want to dad to motherless, na she Sabi...

But I must pay her the money by force
Thank God you are not under pressure to pay now, so it will be easier for you.
So pay and keep the receipts.
Before she'll come back and say you are where you are today because of her.
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

you can pay all at once and delete her from your life completely. Please which line of business is that, I don't mind to do it
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

Pay ur debt once and forget about her. She doesn't give a fûck tho. For ur conscience sake. How u go pay 40k inside half a million when u say it swimming in millions. Oga drop the block once she will call to appreciate u. But wait did she borrow u the money or na normal giving to help her guy? If it's the former I see no need to payback. Why not just appreciate her efforts with whatever u can spare. Probably the reason she's ignoring u cos she believes u owe her nothing. Anyway u try for calculus ontop money when babe freestyle
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by bigpicture001: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:

Pay ur debt once and forget about her. She doesn't give a fûck tho. For ur conscience sake. How u go pay 40k inside half a million when u say it swimming in millions. Oga drop the block once she will call to appreciate u. But wait did she borrow u the money or na normal giving to help her guy? If it's the former I see no need to payback. Why not just appreciate her efforts with whatever u can spare. Probably the reason she's ignoring u cos she believes u owe her nothing. Anyway u try for calculus ontop money when babe freestyle

Sh never for one day called it assist u money.. it's always a loan that she refused to give but when I couldn't get from somewhere else, sh gave me, dou reluctantly... But sh did.. in five months 500+..
Now I still can't pay her in block cuz I never still blow just some very few millions that will hurt my biz if I pay once.. but I sent her. Message in consistent same money monthly installments for about 1year...

See alot. Of ppl borrow from app common 10k, den get the money but will still refuse to pay.. ND comes here dey abuse loan app owners...

I want pay.. but from all I read here.. I will damn wether sh confirmed it or not and. Keep paying into her. Account.. if sh no want mk sh dash orphanage.. wetin I know is that I paid her back..

I want to paay so I wouldn't be a reason a. Good girl will go bad.. forget about breakk up.. the girl good.. ND I no want spoil other. Bobo with good intentions way
Re: Should I Pay This Debt..? by Fadafada231(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

You want the girl back that's why you are interested in her response/attention. Dude pay her the money and save yourself from guilt. Shebi u dey owe her, why are you after her acknowledgement as if u dey dash her money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / "I Started Frying Akara 3-years Ago": Young Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Hustle / I Spent 18k On Yam Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.