Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,871 members, 7,821,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses (24279 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by AnambraPrince: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
But some fools in Alaigbo are supporting Atiku to be president after Buhari. Chineke taa unu niile ahuhu
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prettyclown:
That's why we call for #BIAFRA
make we divide, let's go our separate ways

Yet you'll leave Obi behind to be our president and spy on us for you? No way.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by ORIAYO70(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beejayy20:
Coward yeebow nah online dey get mouth

They r nothing but mere chest beaters, online nuisance, Fulani has Political backing, they can operate anywhere, it surprised me when some nuisance were making jest of Owo Masscre, now Esn r toothless

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prettyclown:
Peter Obi is the right President for Nigeria, but, in a country like Nigeria
The President has been chosen even before the coming election

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by ogwumgbe: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
LILTJAY:

Source: https://punchng.com/enugu-community-laments-as-suspected-herdsmen-kill-five-burn-houses/

This Enugu State is the weakest state in the South East, always crying without any iota of retribution. Other States in the South East don't tolerate bullshit except this sophisticated wannabe State. Keep crying and complaining, don't go ESN style until they turn your State to Benue killing field

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Ezmans: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:
East is under siege from internal and external aggressors.
but what do Fulani's gain in killing & burning of houses?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Prettyclown: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't understand your comment, kindly elucidate
Okealaaye:

Yet you'll leave Obi behind to be our president and spy on us for you? No way.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Okhuadams(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Sholaco: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hahahahahaha, which fulani? Abegy na ipob/ESN
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Ten06(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fulani herdmen are killing from one side and unknown gunmen are killing from another side.
And the way they seems to play politics with the whole issue baffles me
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Echoban: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
AmehTsaev:

My own girls are safe, maybe na your own olosho mama for Owo and Igangan Fulani boys dey fvck well well, jobless animal cheesy grin

Oga u can't be exchanging word with a troll at this moment. 5 Lives were lost and d best u could av done is to b sober.. no b to dey answer tribalistic troll and laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by AnambraPrince: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Those bastard killer Fulani herdsmen are busy raping our women and killing our people in Alaigbo, but Tinubu is our problem. I have never seen a tribe as foolish as my tribe before. We have a common enemy. Igbos are not being targeted and killed in SW by Yorubas, our people are free to chase their dreams and become achievers, yet it is Yoruba people we hate the most. Who do us igbos this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by FrankAkowe: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Another sad story on insecurity. The government simply has to wake up to its responsibity.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let us separate so that each country's Armed Forces will treat these killers like they truly deserve to be treated.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Miracle2020: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Where esn?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by kuntash: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Machinegun91:
Where are those Igbo warriors that were shouting Benue people are lazy people?

How far?

Show your selves

It's now your turn to eliminate Fulani herdsmen out of Africa

Try to read what you posted again , this time try to put yourself in the shoes of the bereaved reading this your comment ..

Pls make we dey try to dey see the common enemy in this country for once pls ...

Haba !
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by garfield1: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
This will continue under an atiku presidency
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Denko2721987(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sometimes I regret been a Southerner cos you guys are truly despicable. People got killed and instead of u guys to talk about solutions or shut up, you are here (Yoruba and Igbo) insulting urselfs.. shame no they catch una sef? Tomorrow una go talk say na una get sense pass.. You guys aren't better than people who killed Deborah cos you guys think like them to be insensitive and make caricature of the dead. F00ls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by survdonald(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by udele1: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Lol. Where r the ESN that behead Igbo's for not sitting at home?

I guess their funding is going down because of Peter Obi's support, so they have to attack the people to increase donations.

After OWO attack they go and kill igbos to create panic. Then Simon Ekpa will tell his followers that fulani have come, let them donate money for ESN.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Rayjnr: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This country is done for....

Buhari and his cabal want to eliminate many people....

Vote APC out before it's too late...

Who interviewed the killers to know they were herdsmen ,
Solve your problems from within and stop this we against them politics.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Rayjnr: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Denko2721987:
Sometimes I regret been a Southerner cos you guys are truly despicable. People got killed and instead of u guys to talk about solutions or shut up, you are here (Yoruba and Igbo) insulting urselfs.. shame no they catch una sef? Tomorrow una go talk say na una get sense pass.. You guys aren't better than people who killed Deborah cos you guys think like them to be insensitive and make caricature of the dead. F00ls

Who interviewed them to know they were herdsmen?, We against them always,
Why can't we look inward, the enemies might be within, what if someone wear Fulani attires and commit crime?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by berryPee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Grow up and stop being a R*tard.
LILTJAY:
read it well.. them still fvck your igbo girls toto join
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Ofiadiegwu: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
LILTJAY:

Source: https://punchng.com/enugu-community-laments-as-suspected-herdsmen-kill-five-burn-houses/

Op thank you for reporting this killings.
The name of the comunity is Ogbete Mgbuji (not ogbede).

The killings is not starting, it's rather continuing as it's been for over a year now.

This post said the assailants are been hunted for, but it's not true. The herdsmen are governing Ogbete Mgbuji to okpokwu Mgbuji to their Benue border communities unchallenged.

Few days ago, there was killings in some Benue villages and about 11 lives was reported lost...
That's the same axis.

Perhaps, Enugu state Governor (H.E. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi) and his Benue counterpart (H.E. Samuel Orthom) will come together and find solutions to this common problem. At first, the fulanis caused rancor between these people of Enugu and Benue and they were fighting each other. But it should be clear now who is enemy of who and who benefits from a troubled bordering Benue+Enugu people
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prettyclown:
I don't understand your comment, kindly elucidate

I advise you return to the classroom from where you fled to pick up a career in Street Trading in Lagos.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Supersymetry: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Igbos UGM are attacking and maiming fellow igbos but once it's Fulani they become powerless like a horse on paper! Pathetic Chest Beating Tribe!

With the way they attack afonja on this forum when it comes to Fulani herdsmen menace, you prolly think there's no single Fulani in Igbo land!
Your people the coward Fulani can only attack outer Igbo villages, real men, come out for open battle, any day they try it, the cowards will be completely annihilated, even try an attack Igbo hinterland. Places like south and central Igbo,
So nothing to celebrate out your cowardise.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by HazardAwka(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Those bastard killer Fulani herdsmen are busy raping our women and killing our people in Alaigbo, but Tinubu is our problem. I have never seen a tribe as foolish as my tribe before. We have a common enemy. Igbos are not being targeted and killed in SW by Yorubas, our people are free to chase their dreams and become achievers, yet it is Yoruba people we hate the most. Who do us igbos this thing?
We don't want a Muslim President. Simple. Osibanjo would have been better than Tinubu
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Prettyclown: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
You make no sense....Hence get out of mention, even ur monicker says it all
I'm sure you are one of Tinubu thugs #Nuisance roaming on the pages of Nairaland#
Okealaaye:

I advise you return to the classroom from where you fled to pick up a career in Street Trading in Lagos.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by hovin44022: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hdg

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Lol. Where r the ESN that behead Igbo's for not sitting at home?

I guess their funding is going down because of Peter Obi's support, so they have to attack the people to increase donations.

Try and make sense
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fairmedia:

Your brothers are killing you, eating you and showing it on camera and you are blaming Buhari. Your own pass madness, when Buhari leaves, I hope you keep blaming him for all the evil your brothers are doing to you.

Shut your rotting buccal cavity! Those despicable acts of which you speak were carried out by Fulani/northern terrorists! Their aim?….So insecure, bigoted schmucks like you can come on social media to bleat that Igbo/IPOB did it!

You toerags cheer on your Fulani army going after ESN and innocent Igbo youth….baying for their blood, then when they’ve disrupted ESNs activities and given room for their filthy, murderous, terrorist kinsfolk to enter the south-east to murder innocent people, you and your ilk will speak from the other side of your mouth…mockingly asking where are IPOB and ESN! You think if Mazi Kanu was free…overseeing the operations of ESN and facing the evil Fulani army and their terrorist partners, that things would have degenerated to this level in the south!?

You have kidnapped Mazi Kanu and held him illegally, with the excuse that he’s a ‘security risk’ and accused of ‘treason’! Oya, we have left the securing of lives and property to Buhari at whose desk the buck stops, and see the job he’s doing!? How come you vermin never hold Buhari to account when incidents like this happen, but are quick to scream for the same ESN you have supported your gov’t to go against!?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis / I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.