Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo (1272 Views)

Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) / See What This Oyinbo Woman Is Doing / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by Voice22: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo �� Pandemonium broke out in the Badagry area of Lagos state yesterday June 15, after an American lady who was allegedly hypnotized by a suspected Yahoo boy came back to her senses. According to residents in the area, the lady said she arrived in Nigeria from California three days ago and has been in the house of the yet-to-be-identified boy.Pandemonium broke out in the Badagry area of Lagos state today June 15, after an American lady who was allegedly hypnotized by a suspected Yahoo boy came back to her senses. Trouble broke out this morning when she 'regained' consciousness and demanded how and why she was in his house. Neighbors got involved, separated them, and then took them to the Bailey, the community leader for further interrogation. The state police command is yet to react to this development. Watch a short clip showing the lady narrating what had transpired below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1XUf2hqF9w
Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by arleck(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Voice22:
VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo �� Pandemonium broke out in the Badagry area of Lagos state yesterday June 15, after an American lady who was allegedly hypnotized by a suspected Yahoo boy came back to her senses. According to residents in the area, the lady said she arrived in Nigeria from California three days ago and has been in the house of the yet-to-be-identified boy.Pandemonium broke out in the Badagry area of Lagos state today June 15, after an American lady who was allegedly hypnotized by a suspected Yahoo boy came back to her senses. Trouble broke out this morning when she 'regained' consciousness and demanded how and why she was in his house. Neighbors got involved, separated them, and then took them to the Bailey, the community leader for further interrogation. The state police command is yet to react to this development. Watch a short clip showing the lady narrating what had transpired below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1XUf2hqF9w
Idiot, you are looking for YouTube subscribers shey? So you posted fake news. You must be m angryd

1 Like

Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by Voice22: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
arleck:

Idiot, you are looking for YouTube subscribers shey? So you posted fake news. You must be m angryd
. Are you OK, I have being posting verify news here
Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by Mhykel217(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Voice22:

Then u should know this news is false! Take it down bruh
Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by Voice22: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mhykel217:

Then u should know this news is false! Take it down bruh
. Who told you or are you yahoo boy
Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by Mhykel217(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Voice22:
. Who told you or are you yahoo boy

c'mon fam u should be updated na. Lagos state police pro Ben Hundeyin has already given us update. Mind u she's german not even american. I no wan call u fake blogger cuz i actually follow u here. just do your research abeg
Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by arleck(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Voice22:
Verify or verified angry olodo tongue angry
Re: VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo by bmdmix15: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Voice22:
verified from other bloggers shey.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Someone Is After My Family. / Woman With Mental Issues Wants To Slap Me In Church / Ibo Guys And Girls Issuing Fake Nigerian Int. Passport - Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.