Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi (1965 Views)

Join Me To Thank Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed -WATCH This / Government Should Thank Cubana For Stimulating The Economy By 55 Billion Naira / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:
The rash action of Peter Obi walking away from PDP has handed over the presidency to Tinubu on a platter of gold.
The eastern votes may not be going to PDP as always and that is a big one for BAT. It never goes to APC anyways.
Even south south votes will be split at this time. Okowa is a relative unknown in federal politics.

I believe Peter Obi worked for Tinu u when he left for Labour Party.

The fellow should have worked as a vice for 8years to cut his teeth in federal politics and market himself more but thanks to lack of political savyness and abundance of unbridled emotions.

The presidency has been handed on a platter of gold to the APC candidate.

With Okowa as VP candidate, it is safe to project APC as winning the election.

Peter Obi and Ndigbo,

Sometimes we don't always get what we want. We make do with the options available.

More logic and strategy with less emotion will actually help our cause.

If Ndigbo become political orphans and walk the political wilderness the next 8years.

Blame it on PETER OBI!
Same way Kwankwanso will sweep Kano and Northwest votes from apc which Bihari have been using to win elections, so Atiku still have an edge.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbochief001:

Are you people going to learn that politician n masses are not the same thing

Core north kwankwaso is granted 30% atiku 40 to 50 present ... tinubu is not even sure of getting 60% in Lagos the biggest vote center in south

The other big ones are Delta , Rivers and akwa Ibom ... tinubu is already leaving south with -1.5 million votes already ...if Igbos come out like 2011. It would reach minus 3.5 million votes

Igbos will come out for PO. The masses can be manipulated and we have seen that happen in previous elections. If you doubt me, go check the kerosine episode of Ikpeazu's election comedy.

Tinubu will get more than 60% in Lagos for sure.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by ire803386: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
It is no news, Obi has been doing Tinubu's bidding from day1. But my brothers from SE won't reason. Kwakwaso and OBi are the real spoilers

Skyview01:
The rash action of Peter Obi walking away from PDP has handed over the presidency to Tinubu on a platter of gold.
The eastern votes may not be going to PDP as always and that is a big one for BAT. It never goes to APC anyways.
Even south south votes will be split at this time. Okowa is a relative unknown in federal politics.

I believe Peter Obi worked for Tinu u when he left for Labour Party.

The fellow should have worked as a vice for 8years to cut his teeth in federal politics and market himself more but thanks to lack of political savyness and abundance of unbridled emotions.

The presidency has been handed on a platter of gold to the APC candidate.

With Okowa as VP candidate, it is safe to project APC as winning the election.

Peter Obi and Ndigbo,

Sometimes we don't always get what we want. We make do with the options available.

More logic and strategy with less emotion will actually help our cause.

If Ndigbo become political orphans and walk the political wilderness the next 8years.

Blame it on PETER OBI!
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by ire803386: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu might not get up 60% even in Lagos but more than 75% in other Southwest states
That's the game

Skyview01:

Igbos will come out for PO. The masses can be manipulated and we have seen that happen in previous elections. If you doubt me, go check the kerosine episode of Ikpeazu's election comedy.

Tinubu will get more than 60% in Lagos for sure.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
ire803386:
Tinubu might not get up 60% even in Lagos but more than 75% in other Southwest states
That's the game

I could not agree with you more. Besides, If Tinubu can win an election for a slowpoke loser like Buhari, Imagine his capabilities and the length he is willing to go as the flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
ire803386:
It is no news, Obi has been doing Tinubu's bidding from day1. But my brothers from SE won't reason. Kwakwaso and OBi are the real spoilers

The combination will make sense but who is going to step down!
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
And you not putting his juncture
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbochief001:

Are you people going to learn that politician n masses are not the same thing

Core north kwankwaso is granted 30% atiku 40 to 50 present ... tinubu is not even sure of getting 60% in Lagos the biggest vote center in south

The other big ones are Delta , Rivers and akwa Ibom ... tinubu is already leaving south with -1.5 million votes already ...if Igbos come out like 2011. It would reach minus 3.5 million votes

That is the big problem. Igbos may come out for PO. That is his stronghold.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by optm(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
If Nigerians like , let them vote wrongly on the basis of ethno religious sentiment or party affiliation, they would be the ones to suffer it. Peter Obi is made already and i do not see him as one who's getting into presidency with the intention of looting so it's not like he has much to gain materially if he becomes the president of Nigeria as he has shown in time past that he can be trusted with the nation's resources . He's the best candidate of the 3 major contestants in every ramifications of comparison
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Its 2:51 Go and eatundecided
its very important ......signing out✈

Where have you been? grin

Has been long I saw your signing out airplane in Nairaland
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:

Where have you been? grin

Has been long I saw your signing out airplane in Nairaland
cheesy I took a well deserved break ......signing out✈
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

cheesy I took a well deserved break ......signing out✈

Alright bro.

Welcome back smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Vs LP Youths, Spot The Difference? / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral / Why Edo Is The Epicenter Of The Obidients Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.