Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi (1968 Views)

Join Me To Thank Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed -WATCH This / Government Should Thank Cubana For Stimulating The Economy By 55 Billion Naira / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
The impulsive action of Peter Obi in walking away from PDP has handed over the presidency to Tinubu on a platter of gold.
The eastern votes may not be going to PDP as always and that is a big one for BAT since It never goes to APC anyways.

Even south south votes will be split at this pont courtesy of Wike the matchete man. Okowa is a relative unknown in federal politics and SE.

I believe Peter Obi unknowingly, worked for Tinubu when he left for Labour Party.

The fellow should have worked as a vice for 8years to cut his teeth in federal politics and market himself more but thanks to lack of political savviness' and abundance of unbridled emotions, the presidency has been handed ,on a platter of gold, to the APC candidate.

With Okowa as the VP candidate, it is safe to project APC as winning the election come 2023.

To Peter Obi and Ndigbo, Sometimes we don't always get what we want but make do with the available.

More logic/ strategy and less emotion will actually help our cause by a long shot.

If Ndigbo become political orphans and walk the political wilderness the next 8years.

Blame it on PETER OBI!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by colorsofrainbow: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu's slumdogs say Obi is a paperweight yet open millions of threads about Obi per second grin grin

Who is deceiving who? grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Its 2:51 Go and eatundecided its very important ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu's slumdogs say Obi is a paperweight yet open millions of threads about Obi per second grin grin

Who is deceiving who? grin grin

Obi will only deduct from PDP's votes. This is good for Tinubu. Ndigbo never vote APC anyways so why not take the votes away from PDP.
Obi has scored an own goal at this point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by hopman98: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
I think it's high time we stopped talking about 'em pandora babies, we BATTALIONS should now focus on our main opponent, the PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by id911(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Obi will only deduct from PDP's votes. That is good for Tinubu. Ndigbo never vote APC anyways so why not take the votes away from PDP.

But why are we in the South like this? Instead of us to to be brothers and play a more matured politics devoid of hatred, some people keep opening numerous threads to attack Obi and some against Tinubu to the detriment of the South. Don't you guys know all these is to the advantage of the North abi una no read history?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi should be the most popular man in Nigeria right now, Everybody is virtually on his matter....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Obi will only deduct from PDP's votes. That is good for Tinubu. Ndigbo never vote APC anyways so why not take the votes away from PDP.
30million Youths is the goal...!!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
30 million youths is the best goal.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by mycar: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:
The rash action of Peter Obi walking away from PDP has handed over the presidency to Tinubu on a platter of gold.
The eastern votes may not be going to PDP as always and that is a big one for BAT. It never goes to APC anyways.
Even south south votes will be split at this time. Okowa is a relative unknown in federal politics.

I believe Peter Obi worked for Tinu u when he left for Labour Party.

The fellow should have worked as a vice for 8years to cut his teeth in federal politics and market himself more but thanks to lack of political savyness and abundance of unbridled emotions.

The presidency has been handed on a platter of gold to the APC candidate.

With Okowa as VP candidate, it is safe to project APC as winning the election.

Peter Obi and Ndigbo,

Sometimes we don't always get what we want. We make do with the options available.

More logic and strategy with less emotion will actually help our cause.

If Ndigbo become political orphans and walk the political wilderness the next 8years.

Blame it on PETER OBI!
Has Tinubu ever been a Vice president?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by EnitoJ: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
I think the Op has a point. It's getting more doubtful that Atiku can win the election with the situation on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Slynation:
30million Youths is the goal...!!

Unfortunately there is enough money in the bullion van to bribe all the 30million youths you can think about.
It is not the desirable, but the reality at this point.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Plain for everyone to see Obi is a plus for Tinubu except our emotional genius Ibos. Like Obi, they will act first and think later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Unfortunately there is enough money in the bullion van to bribe all the 30million youths you can think about.
It is not the desirable but the reality at this point.
No problem naw...!! I can't wait for Election proper so I can sell my vote for $20K, you can't give delegates $50K and use mouth or 5 tasan naira to tell me to vote for PDP or APC...

It's $20K or LP

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by misano(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:
The rash action of Peter Obi walking away from PDP has handed over the presidency to Tinubu on a platter of gold.
The eastern votes may not be going to PDP as always and that is a big one for BAT. It never goes to APC anyways.
Even south south votes will be split at this time. Okowa is a relative unknown in federal politics.

The fellow should have worked as a vice for 8years to cut his teeth in federal politics and market himself more but thanks to lack of political savyness and abundance of unbridled emotions.

Peter Obi and Ndigbo,

Sometimes we don't always get what we want. We make do with the options available.

Blame it on PETER OBI!

Okowa is an Ibo man. Get that into ur head. The Ibos have two options now, Peter Obi or Okowa.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
mycar:

Has Tinubu ever been a Vice president?

Good question?.
Tinubu did not need to be vice becauase he already formed a good alliance with CPC and Buhari that yielded presidency.

He also waited several years.

Osinbanjo was Tinubu's vicarious vice-president.
That my friend is the reality on ground.

Tinubu will campaign the shit out of Atiku and Obi, Besides, Obi lacks fund for effective campaign the Nigerian style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Golan007: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
misano:

Okowa is an Ibo man. Get that into ur head. The Ibos have two options now, Peter Obi or Okowa.

And you are making his point.

45 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by funshint(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Even if Peter Obi was to be Atiku's candidate he wouldn't have won. He wouldn't have won or even come 2nd in the PDP primaries had he stayed. It's a nice move for him...he won't win the Presidency definitely neither will Atiku but he's going to pull a lot of influence in the East. I see his party clearing most of the Senate/HOR seats in the East.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
misano:

The Deltans and Ikwerres have always maintained their non Igboness and Ndigbo can be very vindictive.

I see IGBOs voting PO. I see OUK campaigning for Tinubu and getting some votes for him in the SE.

PO miscalculated.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Vixlot: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
hopman98:
I think it's high time we stopped talking about 'em pandora babies, we BATTALIONS should now focus on our main opponent, the PDP
You are right... South East will still vote PDP

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Crixxx: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike the olorun of skullminers got both at the end.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by mycar: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Good question?.
Tinubu did not need to be vice becauase he already formed a good alliance with CPC and Buhari that yielded presidency.

He also waited several years.

Osinbanjo was Tinubu's vicarious vice president.
That my friend is the reality on ground.

Tinubu will campaign the shit out of Atiku and Obi.Obi lack funds for effective campeign the Nigerian style.
Ok
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Crixxx: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Lol so people still Dy think tinubu will win the forth coming elections in this decade.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Crixxx: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

The Deltans and Ikwerres have always maintained their non Igboness and Ndigbo can be very vindictive.

I see IGBOs voting PO. I see OUK campaigning for Tinubu and getting some votes for him in the SE.

PO miscalculated.!

Lol youre only a comedian.
Today delta and ikwerre are Igbos tomorrow they are not. Dy fool your self.
No one really send OUK for East Sha although he is betterment than Umahi.
No politician can coax people of south east to vote any efulefu Easterners and westerners no be the same.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Crixxx: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

It is not the desirable but the reality at this point.

Hahaha. Shey he will follow their hand and enter ballot box on election day. If he give me I go chip clean mouth vote who I want. common sense
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Oplomo: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket will be his greatest undoing. grin

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
And Kwankwaso will split Tinubu's votes in the North!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by WhatThen: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Peter Obi and Ndigbo,

Blame it on PETER OBI!

Blame it on Peter Obi? Like the Igbos united and sent him to represent them. The man is fighting to be the president of Nigeria and not Ndigbo. Which Ndigbo was backing him when he was in PDP? So, why would they suddenly blame their failure on him. If Ndigbo walk tomorrow in the political wilderness, they should blame it on themselves and each and every single one of their politicians out there and not one man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lol. APC is now ACN, Northerners a porting to PDP, Tinubu is alone.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Atiku would still do better in the north than tinubu in the south

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbochief001:

Atiku would still do better in the north than Tinubu in the south

Depends on who Tinubu choses as vice. Remember the northern governors in APC rallied and delivered for him in the just concluded primaries. The power of incumbency will also swing in his favour like it did for Jonathan at the time and Tinubu's camp have a very deep pocket.

Don't forget the BULLION VAN is still on standby!.
Re: Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Depends on who Tinubu choses as vice. Remember the northern governors in APC rallied and delivered for him in the just concluded primaries. The power of incumbency will also swing in his favour like it did for Jonathan at the time and Tinubu's camp have a very deep pocket.

Don't forget the BULLION VAN is still on standby!.
Are you people going to learn that politician n masses are not the same thing

Core north kwankwaso is granted 30% atiku 40 to 50 present ... tinubu is not even sure of getting 60% in Lagos the biggest vote center in south

The other big ones are Delta , Rivers and akwa Ibom ... tinubu is already leaving south with -1.5 million votes already ...if Igbos come out like 2011. It would reach minus 3.5 million votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe / Video: Mr. Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call On Gov. Soludo / How Dino Behaved Himself Immediately Peter Obi Rebuked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.