Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny (1050 Views)

Any Interested Guy Shld Attempt Diz 4 Qs 4 A Chance 2 Be My 2013/02/14 Date. / Hrhotness, please Give Me A Chance / Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Echidime(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2007
Hello Echidime,

Give me a chance to become your Destiny, believe me that I can change
your
life, because I am Woman, I am passionate, I can give you love and care
and
you will forget about loneliness with me.
You may wonder why such confident and pretty woman looks for her soul
mate
into matchmaking agency?
The answer is very simple, I used to make the first step into relations
and
I want to do it now toward you.
I noticed something special in your personality and it left me not
indifferent.
You are enigma for me and I am going to open your heart and to become a
part
of it.
If you don't mind to feel my care and to know my love accept and give me a trial.

THIS LETTER MAKES ME LAUGH, I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CHANGE HER DESTINY NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.Some women are really expert when it comes to love letters. or what do you think
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by fawwyb(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2007
and so? shocked
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by lizzy93(f): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2007
i love her confidence
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Macgreat(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2007
Hmm. . . .
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by olanajim(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2007
Never underestimate the power of women! A trial will convince you.
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by marlet01(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hmmmm!!!!
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by iice(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hmmm!
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Echidime(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2007
@lizzy93: Yeah I too love her confidence unlike those pretendious ladies who don't know what the want.

@olanajim: Your right,but am scared of her,she might have something which she is hinding you know?
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by olanajim(m): 5:42am On Aug 12, 2007
She won't kill you. After all you are a man. She may mean it and she may just be impressing you with poem. Friendship doesn't kill. Be friends (not lover yet) and enjoy her wit. If she is real, it is up to you. If she has something sinister, you should plot your excape route.
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by BABEELOVE(f): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2007
Are you sure you did not write this letter to yourself?  You of all people  I am baffled! Please what happened? shocked  Well, I guess you struck gold!  Enjoy!!!! Or should I say beware of ritualists!!!
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by olanajim(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2007
Ritual Hmm Africa!!!

Could that be a joke?
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Echidime(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE: How can I write a letter to myself? and by the way do you mean to say that the lady can be a ritualist? NOOOOOO I don't think so,I think I will do as olanajim has said.
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2007
Echidime:

Hello Echidime,

Give me a chance to become your Destiny, believe me that I can change
your
life, because I am Woman, I am passionate, I can give you love and care
and
you will forget about loneliness with me.
You may wonder why such confident and pretty woman looks for her soul
mate
into matchmaking agency?
The answer is very simple, I used to make the first step into relations
and
I want to do it now toward you.
I noticed something special in your personality and it left me not
indifferent.
You are enigma for me and I am going to open your heart and to become a
part
of it.
If you don't mind to feel my care and to know my love accept and give me a trial.

THIS LETTER MAKES ME LAUGH, I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CHANGE HER DESTINY NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.Some women are really expert when it comes to love letters. or what do you think

haba prophet echidime.
I never knew you are this romantic, i thoguh you visit only the religious thread, well my advice is go for what you need and not your want coming after you, be careful
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Echidime(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2007
@enitan2002: Thanks for your advice,but don't you think that GOD can sometimes send us what we need without us going after them? Thats why sometimes we make mistakes in life by saying she came after me after all I did not go to her, and you know what? that same lady may be the one God sent to prosper your life and give you a fullfill woman in your life,so I don't believe it when you say I should go for what I need and not my want coming after me, what if it is Divine arrangement?
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by hinduism(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2007
Echidime your right,she may be God sent,sometimes we men make mistakes in life by refusing a lady who came to us with all her heart. I think you should give her a chance to be your Destiny as you rightly puts it.
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by sanrima(f): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2007
i like her guts sha but she should rem that we r in naija ohh, all d same sha give it a trial but pls do be careful. hmm, divine arrangement? shocked
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2007
Echidime:

@enitan2002: Thanks for your advice,but don't you think that GOD can sometimes send us what we need without us going after them? Thats why sometimes we make mistakes in life by saying she came after me after all I did not go to her, and you know what? that same lady may be the one God sent to prosper your life and give you a fullfill woman in your life,so I don't believe it when you say I should go for what I need and not my want coming after me, what if it is Divine arrangement?

and dont forget its still the same person in his book that says: A man will leave his 'paale' and[b] 'maale' [/b] and find an[b] 'okpeke'[/b] and they will become one, and not the other way round
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by RuuDie(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2007
Something 'em ladies should learn to do mo' often. . . . . . this frontin' shyte is getting a bit out-dated grin
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Echidime(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2007
@sanrima: Thanx for your advice i will be careful
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by ITGuru3: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2007
That is a typical format from yahoo yahoo guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for dating

The person may not even be a woman,,,,,,they may send you a cute female pix,,,,but believe it's scam
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by 2dye4(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
the last time i checked, a man was the hunter and not a woman!
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Bolarge(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
2dye4:

the last time i checked, a man was the hunter and not a woman!
When was this? tongue
OK lemme guess. . . . 1986. Bwahahahaha grin grin
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by Ralvy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
U're probably Cool grin tongue
Re: Give Me A Chance To Become Your Destiny by missbrownsugar: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
Funny how pple tink they can be oda pple's destiny..

(1) (Reply)

Am Sorry To Say This But I Avnt Seen Any Enugu Girl On Nairaland. Are U Guys There At All. / I Am In Need Of A Sugar Mummy Between The Ages Of 35-45 / Obo & Orton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.