Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

J - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / J (1485 Views)

No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / [download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Ammmy: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J by EmptyGarden(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Una take mouth marry, make una still take mouth divorce... It should be easy. When you serious, nobody go tell you to pack ya load.

8 Likes

Re: J by donbachi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Not trapped... Na where to go, na e u no get.

10 Likes

Re: J by Itzurboi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
You guys would settle when peter obi comes in. Maybe he sees buhari in you hence the name calling.
Re: J by FalseProphet1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
There is a slight disconnection between one of the nerves connecting your brain, I would suggest that you hit your head very hard again the wall, and everything would come back to normal, and I see you deleting this thread cos you'll know exactly what to do once your brain is back.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: J by TONY042(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
You made a mistake which you just realized, which is the first step.

It's time to correct that mistake, take the big step and go give yourself the life you deserve.

"people laugh no go kill you o but frustration fit"

4 Likes

Re: J by bigpicture001: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Travel out of the town for one month.. there after. Return straight to ur own house.. wen ppl ask.. tell Dem u guyz quareled and separated

2 Likes

Re: J by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na still verbal soon it might turn to fist !

Don’t find your way you hear?

Zero self worth.

2 Likes

Re: J by CleanInAll: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: J by RichProminent(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Holy Shit!

I remember when my father she say women are traps.Wallahi op u no get ham for brain at all at all.U calls hims ur husbands becos u given him free pussy to banging everyday.Ur mama must heard this.

I knewing that u are catch cruise but na woto woto are go putting for ya body.You trapping him and hear u are wailing like a marley and the wailers.

Peace!
Re: J by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
donbachi:
Not trapped... Na where to go, na e u no get.
Lmao no truer talk than this
Re: J by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm in a relationship with someone but don't know how to leave. Been living with him for 9 months. I can't go back to my former house because they all think I'm married. I don't know what to do. Don't know where else to go. He calls me a nuisance, failure and distraction. Those words pain me more than if someone beats me. I'm trapped. I can't summon courage to leave. he already told people I'm his wife. I already told people he's my husband. Too weak to decide what to do. I need suggestions from mature adults, not holier than thou judges
SUMMARY:
op has been DICKnotized ......signing out✈
Re: J by Alapojames: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Go village na
You no get people there..?

1 Like

Re: J by 3ple9iner: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
There is something in his house that is holding you from leaving him and I think it is MONEY.

1 Like

Re: J by Ammmy: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
RichProminent:
Holy Shit!

I remember when my father she say women are traps.Wallahi op u no get ham for brain at all at all.U calls hims ur husbands becos u given him free pussy to banging everyday.Ur mama must heard this.

I knewing that u are catch cruise but na woto woto are go putting for ya body.You trapping him and hear u are wailing like a marley and the wailers.

Peace!
yes is very sweet o
Re: J by Ammmy: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
3ple9iner:
There is something in his house that is holding you from leaving him and I think it is MONEY.
na love. No be money
Re: J by divineuk(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Which one is you are trapped and can’t leave, even married couples divorce talk of you that is cohabiting

2 Likes

Re: J by Divoc19(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
You're not trapped, you're scare of leaving your comfort zone.
Make a change of you want.

2 Likes

Re: J by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do what's best for you, because I no get advice.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: J by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ammmy:
your father is homeless and jobless! Useless boy
Don't mind that prepubescent boy... Okay? smiley
Re: J by Ammmy: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
okay
Re: J by EmiDon11: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
There is a slight disconnection between one of the nerves connecting your brain, I would suggest that you hit your head very hard again the wall, and everything would come back to normal, and I see you deleting this thread cos you'll know exactly what to do once your brain is back.

This I have seen.
i feel like blasting ur head, nuclearly

1 Like

Re: J by parkervero(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm in a relationship with someone but don't know how to leave. Been living with him for 9 months. I can't go back to my former house because they all think I'm married. I don't know what to do. Don't know where else to go. He calls me a nuisance, failure and distraction. Those words pain me more than if someone beats me. I'm trapped. I can't summon courage to leave. he already told people I'm his wife. I already told people he's my husband . Too weak to decide what to do. I need suggestions from mature adults, not holier than thou judges

Were you two joined formally to be called husband and wife? How can you accept he is your husband when he hasn't introduced you to his family or do the needful?
Re: J by Nonexisting: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ammmy:
call your village elders join. Goat
Don't go and be useful to yourself and your parents, be there fuccking and collecting beating from man who hasn't paid your brideprice.

1 Like

Re: J by Nonexisting: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
See them. Dick beggars. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: J by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
All this illiterates wey dey comment if una no know wetin to talk just stfu, third world kids undecided
Re: J by Ammmy: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Don't go and be useful to yourself and your parents, be there fuccking and collecting beating from man who hasn't paid your brideprice.
small illiterate boy, where did I mention that he beat me? Olodo. Finish your secondary education first. Your sisters are fucking their boyfriends under your parents roof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Man And A Woman Who Lives Fake Life Pass / All These Boti Girls / Couples Working In The Same Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.