Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money (59558 Views)

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / THROWBACK: When MBAKA Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by EagleNest(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
I doubt a Yoruba or Hausa cleric would do this to his own regardless of the grievance. For such a minor thing, why would Mbaka be so bitter. He needs to be sued to the court for defamation.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Konjiboii: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
So this Mbaka just dey like all this DJ for club when dey whine yahoo boys head to spend money.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Voice234: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
there's d real God of d bible. Yes he allowed it to settle a claim Satan made against him concerning job & all mankind. Check for d fruitage of Yahweh's active force its lack in dubious men like mbaka & d rest. See d entitlement & arrogance displayed there. But d people re too blind to see it.

To settle a claim I thought he is all knowing, sees the end from the beginning….he should have seen the ripple effect of that decision and should have known that the decision would eventually take a wrong twist.

But who are we to question God.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Soso990240(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .
ENDSARS started on social media, common sense should tell u that SM can have a lot of influences.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Lexkenny99(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Dankovich1:
This video made my love and support for OBI to grow more.

Obi's level of principle shares no bond. It really need to be studied and worthy of emulating.

I love this STINGY MAN who gives money to the right people.
I love this STINGY MAN who doesn't drink champagne with the public fund but uses it to improve their lives.
I love this STINGY MAN whose integrity is topnotch and who can't be deceived into showing off in the public.
I love this STINGY MAN who loves the poor masses more than himself...
I love this STINGY MAN who has refused to collect pension from the Anambra State government since he left. This is what those people who are seen as givers do.
I love this STINGY MAN for coming out to save the ordinary Nigerians.
Mr. Peter Obi the truth is that we DON'T DESERVE YOU but in all your dealings may the Heavens bless and enrich you.
One love' on peter obi's mandate we stan.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by akbonus: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Joezinho post=113863574]igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency? He belongs to a party with no single stronghold. Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of

JUST KIP QUIET
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by donborg(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .

Mbaka's father was a juju priest. And most of the Juju priests in Igbo land are Arochukwu people, according to Prof Oriji. Arochukwu people and the Abam are not Igbos but are actually EFIKS/Ibibio/Annang who raided, plundered and settled inside Igbo land in the 17, 18, and 19th centuries. The settlers were mostly the juju priests.

The Arochukwu people are agents of the Obong of Calabar and being that they are found all over Igbo land and the Niger delta from Nsukka to the North to Bonny in the South, the British colonists, in line with the tradition of indirect rule, made the Obong of Calabar the representative of the Eastern Nigeria during the Amalgamation of Nigeria(formerly known as the Slave Coast) in 1914.

The Sultan of Sokoto, Obong of Calabar and the Alaafin of Oyo were primarily slave dealers before the partition of Africa in the 1884 Berlin conference, so they, along with the Oba of Benin, were made the spiritual leaders of Nigeria during the Amalgamation of Southern and Northern Nigeria in 1914.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by AnanseK(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The universe has already decided, you have no option but to join the moving train . EndPoliticalthieves loading
Nigerian voters will decide, not the universe. Nigeria cannot vote for the IPOB terror group through the back door. We know who Peter Obi is and he will be lucky to get majority votes even in one state out of 36.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Smartyash: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Joezinho post=113863574]igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

Leave social media and go to the streets and ask questions. You will know wentin dey sup dia
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Lepon02: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Father Mbaka, a fu..cking disgraceful beggar.

A fraud.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by dragunov: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dankovich1:
can you learn how to pally on your yoruba mud in peace and avoid quoting for your unity begging under my comment.
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Truth is bitter.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by newdawn2017(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Voice234:

To settle a claim I thought he is all knowing, sees the end from the beginning….he should have seen the ripple effect of that decision and should have known that the decision would eventually take a wrong twist.

But who are we to question God.
Yes she is all knowing & doesn't use hi powers all d time, he trust us as he made man in his image. Remember man he gave freezing to to love him from his heart & do his will outof genuine love for him as his Father & God. He never tampers with that freewill. Adam chose to turn away from God by not obeying a simple instruction. Re there no other fruits there in Eden?? Why should they choose disobedience & to test Yahweh their father. It was a deliberate choice of death then so be it.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by parismarc: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
[/code][code]
izzou:

You spend so much energy talking about the Igbos

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.