Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money (59519 Views)

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / THROWBACK: When MBAKA Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by doublecross(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .
oga shut up! Vote first and leave long story! Vote first and see what we happen on that day. You are not prepared for what's coming your way

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by bolrew: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
God help us in this country, we need this kind of stingy man to be our next PRESIDENT

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by qwertyuiop886: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
I am a gift card end customer, I can give a very high price, if interested in private chat with me, I need Steam, Google, Razer.  I am an honest customer, we can start from small transactions, settlement at any time 

WhatsApp+86 15824324853[/quote]
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by SilentBang(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
After watching this... I can tell you for a fact that men like Peter Obi are rare, he stood his ground & bore the whole shame & cajole by that father because he knows what he is doing... And this guy mbaka has no business being Man of God. QED

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Elock1: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

uwc
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by AnanseK(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Stingy or not stingy, nothing will make Nigerians vote for Obi, a Biafran sympathizer with cricket voice and a drug dealing history.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Interesting2023: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .
The same way End-Sars protest started, it didn't start at one political party convention.
Think about it
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by TruthinAction: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Many Priests or Pastors will go to hell because of the love of money. Some of them divert church fund for personal use. And they are never satisfied. They always want more.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Arysexy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
atarapa:
Obi is the global C.E.O of stingy men Association

GBAM!

How I wish many unresolved voters will join hand and vote in Peter Obi to shame Mbaka who is claiming God.

Nonsense.

Waiting to see if Bishop of Enugu will take serious action against him this time.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Nongovernmental: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Here is a Truth.

A Helpful Truth for Everyone.

NEWS like this can help You very well with Your SEO Efforts. However, Many Digital Entrepreneurs do not realise this.

In case You do not know what "SEO" means; it Simply stands for Search Engine Optimization.

"SEO Content Marketing" and "Keyword Research Marketing" are The Two (2) Most Important and Ultimate Marketing Scopes Needed by Any Wealth Aspiring Digital Entrepreneur.

Don't Underestimate The Potentials of Leveraging on The Internet To Acquire Important Digital Skills that will Help You Provide Wealth and Financial Freedom.

Invest in Yourself - Digitally (through Affiliations, Bureaucracies and CPA Marketing).

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Acquiring Skills is Not Enough. Selling Your Skills is what is much more important.

So, Don't Stall. Take Massive Actions towards Acquiring The ULTIMATE DIGITAL SKILLS and How You can SELL Your Skills Easily To Your Financial Advantage and Freedom.

There's Enough NEWS to Drive Traffic of People to Your Digital Efforts.

Trust Me.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by chelseamann(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
This Mbaka love for money knows no bound... Useless man
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by sencekompis: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPOD PROPAGANDA again
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by newdawn2017(f): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
Mbaka is Gradually getting mad. I see his downfall very soon.
he is delusional & entitled. A stark illiterate
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by newdawn2017(f): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Voice234:
Mbaka why?

All these so called “god of men” posing as men of God, defrauding the gullible and Unenlightened. I am an Igbo man and hearing/watching all these theatrics by Mbaka is making me wonder if there’s God and if there is, why will he allow frauds like Mbaka ridicule his name
there's d real God of d bible. Yes he allowed it to settle a claim Satan made against him concerning job & all mankind. Check for d fruitage of Yahweh's active force its lack in dubious men like mbaka & d rest. See d entitlement & arrogance displayed there. But d people re too blind to see it.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by fantasy2018: 12:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

Peter Obi they pain Yorubas chei!
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by thatigboman1: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2022
If you understand igbo and watch this video fully, u will doff your hat for Peter Obi and realise that mbaka is a criminal bandit.
See how they clapped when hope uzodinma announced that buhari, a muslim used N2 Million naira to break colanut ( a traditional affair that is frowned by the churches).
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by ogwumgbe: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

PVCs determine who wins and not your useless structure. Enough of this structure bullshit
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by ogwumgbe: 1:27am On Jun 17, 2022
AnanseK:
Stingy or not stingy, nothing will make Nigerians vote for Obi, a Biafran sympathizer with cricket voice and a drug dealing history.

The universe has already decided, you have no option but to join the moving train . EndPoliticalthieves loading
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by ogwumgbe: 1:42am On Jun 17, 2022
doublecross:
oga shut up! Vote first and leave long story! Vote first and see what we happen on that day. You are not prepared for what's coming your way

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by omolasho: 2:00am On Jun 17, 2022
If father mbaka actually called Mr Obi stingy, then i am highly disappointed in him.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by 2tpick: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Theivenubu is too wrong for nigeria.
He is old, tribalistic,sick,corruptt, entitlement mentality,hates ss/se region,jujuish, local,and I just hate theivenubu.

BAT can be anything but tribalistic.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by hokafor(m): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Still beats my imagination why the Catholic Church hierarchies still call this jester one of their own or is there something we don't no.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by dragunov: 2:49am On Jun 17, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6CxFgcMGiA

Throwback video of Peter Obi declining when Mbaka asked him for money - IGBERETV

In 2018, when Obi was the running mate to Atiku Abubakar of the PDP during the 2019 election period, Mbaka appealed to Obi during his church’s annual harvest and bazaar celebration to make a donation to support his church building project. Peter Obi refused to make his donation public. Instead, Peter Obi asked the priest to direct him to any project of his choice and he would support.

Imagine! A priest keeping malice; bearing a grudge for years because Obi refused to be fleeced. Funny character.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by dragunov: 2:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Dankovich1:
This video made my love and support for OBI to grow more.

Obi's level of principle shares no bond. It really need to be studied and worthy of emulating.

I love this STINGY MAN who gives money to the right people.
I love this STINGY MAN who doesn't drink champagne with the public fund but uses it to improve their lives.
I love this STINGY MAN whose integrity is topnotch and who can't be deceived into showing off in the public.
I love this STINGY MAN who loves the poor masses more than himself...
I love this STINGY MAN who has refused to collect pension from the Anambra State government since he left. This is what those people who are seen as givers do.
I love this STINGY MAN for coming out to save the ordinary Nigerians.
Mr. Peter Obi the truth is that we DON'T DESERVE YOU but in all your dealings may the Heavens bless and enrich you.

See, if you want your region to ever produce president.............ever, come down from your high horse and pally with Yorubas. That's all you need and every other region falls in line. GEJ lost because you guys misadvised him against the Yorubas who put him there in the first place. He should have been Tinubu's friend. But he messed up.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Dankovich1: 3:11am On Jun 17, 2022
dragunov:

See, if you want your region to ever produce president.............ever, come down from your high horse and pally with Yorubas. That's all you need and every other region falls in line. GEJ lost because you guys misadvised him against the Yorubas who put him there in the first place. He should have been Tinubu's friend. But he messed up.
can you learn how to pally on your yoruba mud in peace and avoid quoting for your unity begging under my comment.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 17, 2022
This reverend father has no shame undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53am On Jun 17, 2022
I prefer to vote for the person that will not use tax payers money to donate to church and mosque project.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by haggai247: 5:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian are their own worst enemies

Father wanted obi to donate to his private property in public the guy refuse to because he knows the funds might be diverting they call him stingy.
Be like say i go stop to dey give anybody wey dey go church money ooo because their pastors now dey guilt trip peoyto take their money.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by naijapikin2(m): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2022
I'd rather support obi than go with a father who campaigned for buhari. This adoration father is adoring money

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by LuckyM: 5:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Shameless religious robbers scamming people of their hard earned money in the name of serving God.

Obi is a true servant of God who knows how to please God by giving to the needy instead of lazy religious robber
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Mbaka the useless Baztard.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by mediclife1987(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I support Peter Obi. He wanted to know if the money Fr. Mbaka was asking is for production or consumption.

We no dey give shi shi!!!!

Motto: "If it's for Consumption and not Production- We no dey give ShiShi!"

https://www.nairaland.com/7179725/please-nipost-stolen-item-oh

Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It