Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money (59554 Views)

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / THROWBACK: When MBAKA Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Baputo: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Tulejare: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Incoming president

We are one of the best vendor so far and we offer good rate and we accept physical transaction but it depend on what you are bring,we don't delay payment

✓Skrill funds rate 535/$

✓zelle funds rate 480

✓ cashapp funds rate 480/$

✓ Applepay funds Rate 430/$

✓ greendot funds rate 400/$

✓ venmo funds Rate 365/$

✓ chime funds Rate 410/$

✓ Available aza for pick up India Aza , Mexico Aza , U.k Aza , United State Aza and we accept cash mailing

✓ Bitcoin rate 585/$

✓ Ethereum , Ltc and others

✓ Itunes gift Card rate 375/$

✓ Amazon gift card 420/$

✓ Steam wallet Gift card rate 410/$

✓ Google play gift card rate 400/$

✓ Amex Gift card rate 430/$

✓ Visa Gift card rate 410/$

✓ One vanilla gift card rate 440/$

✓ Razergold gift card rate 480/$

✓ Apple Gift card rate 430/$

✓ Sephora gift card rate 440/$

✓ Offgamer gift card rate 450/$

Other funds and Gift cards can come in

WhatsApp+ 234 81 26 6 0 914 8

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Tonylyte(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka is a sccam!

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Popesuccess(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dankovich1:
This video made my love and support for OBI to grow more.

Obi's level of principle shares no bond. It really need to be studied and worthy of emulating.

I love this STINGY MAN who gives money to the right people.
I love this STINGY MAN who doesn't drink champagne with the public fund but uses it to improve their lives.
I love this STINGY MAN whose integrity is topnotch and who can't be deceived into showing off in the public.
I love this STINGY MAN who loves the poor masses more than himself...
I love this STINGY MAN who has refused to collect pension from the Anambra State government since he left. This is what those people who are seen as givers do.
I love this STINGY MAN for coming out to save the ordinary Nigerians.
Mr. Peter Obi the truth is that we DON'T DESERVE YOU but in all your dealings may the Heavens bless and enrich you.
All we need now Is a STINGY president. God Bless Fr Mbaka for opening our eyes to that fact

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .

You spend so much energy talking about the Igbos

Why?

28 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .
Bode George is tinubu worst enemy so what's your point

26 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Justinlean02(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fr. Has now messed himself up, the spirit has left him long time

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dankovich1:
This video made my love and support for OBI to grow more.

Obi's level of principle shares no bond. It really need to be studied and worthy of emulating.

I love this STINGY MAN who gives money to the right people.
I love this STINGY MAN who doesn't drink champagne with the public fund but uses it to improve their lives.
I love this STINGY MAN whose integrity is topnotch and who can't be deceived into showing off in the public.
I love this STINGY MAN who loves the poor masses more than himself...
I love this STINGY MAN who has refused to collect pension from the Anambra State government since he left. This is what those people who are seen as givers do.
I love this STINGY MAN for coming out to save the ordinary Nigerians.
Mr. Peter Obi the truth is that we DON'T DESERVE YOU but in all your dealings may the Heavens bless and enrich you.

Amen!

May life be very kind to him.

17 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by PoliteActivist: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who cares about this charlatan. We know him and his modus operandi, his false "prophesies", and closet full of skeletons, including this poor woman's daughter, and accusations of murder, and wanton philandering, and fathering of babies. This is NOT a nice person. The woman said it outright: the man is EVIL incarnate!
He's been maligning and doing all he can to tarnish Obi BECAUSE HE DID NOT GIVE HIM MONEY!! What a low life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tZPeJbd3M

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Joezinho: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

Why?

I speak facts Izu..
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by muykem: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi is a chairman of stingy association of Nigeria. They don't give shishi.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Advocate500: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
So nothing can be pinned on this man? Even the so much loved gods of men?

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by mycar: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
I remember when every men here were claiming a member of stingy men association

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency? He belongs to a party with no single stronghold. Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .

You said it all.....

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
And this is supposed to enhance Obi’s image? Na wa o. Obi that cannot chide his followers when they called our dear country a Zoo and a Shithole! This Obi that our Compatriots are cleansing with hyssop must certainly emerge from the bathroom as an angel without a blemish. But it shall all end in tears; it shall avail nix!
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Irrelevant. Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Show me a project you want the money for lets discuss about it

Its obvious that Mbaka wanted the money to himself. Peter Obi is Prudent msn.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fake satanic father

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by specialmati(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I support Peter Obi. We no dey give shishi
angry grin grin grin grin Peter Obi na cheerful giver but he doesn't waste money

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

Why?

I thought it was just me noticing that. The energy and dedication he puts in is something else.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Chidex50(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

E go shock you. Don't worry

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by sonature1: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
i

Igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

Stop writing this nonsense.

Anyone can be anyone's enemy.

It has nothing to do with tribe.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by micflo28(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu Recounts Encounter With Peter Obi’s ‘Stinginess’
====
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of the late Biafran leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has shared the moment, she encountered the ‘stingy’ nature of the Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi.

The Catholic priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, had on Wednesday, described Obi as a stingy man and his comments elicited harsh reactions from his supporters.

In a post on her Facebook page titled, ’On Peter Obi’s supposed ‘Stinginess’...’ the matriarch, recalled when Obi, then, a governor of Anambra State, visited Texas and had refused to buy a designer suit for an event instead opting for a $220 suit.

She said, “The suit that was a perfect match for him was a dapper Tom Ford suit with a price tag of 3,985 dollars plus tax. He did the calculations and told me ‘Do you know how many students this amount of money can train in Nigeria?

“To cut the story short, he refused to pay what he termed ’that outrageous price’ for the Tom Ford suit and that was how we ended up at Steinmart where he agreed to pay a more acceptable price of 220 dollars, tax inclusive, for a basic men’s suit which he was happy to wear to that evening’s event.

“What struck me, was that as we were on the way to the airport to see him off for his return flight back to Nigeria, he reached for his pocket where he brought out an envelope of crisp hundred dollar bills. The amount in the envelope was 3,800 dollars.

"He said ‘Anyanwu, this is the balance of the money I would have paid for the ‘Ford’ suit. If the label on the suit was ‘Peter Obi’, I am wondering if anybody in America will pay that amount for it. I have deducted the amount we paid for that suit we eventually bought. Please use this balance for your Charity foundation to help those in actual need. I trust you will do so’. We all laughed heartily. Vintage Peter Obi!”

Mrs Ojukwu went on to list the beneficiaries of Obi’s gift via her foundation.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by wiseoneking: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

bAnd your tribes are not their own worst if enemies yet una life are still worst off. Get your Skullership or travel to Benin republic camp.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by bastardmod: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
This mbaka is a grade 1 tout

Tufiakwa

Na by force
Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by zoedew: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu wrote and I provide :

NO APOLOGIES, PLEASE.

On Peter Obi’s supposed ‘Stinginess’....

Sometime in 2009, ‘Mr’(as he preferred to be addressed) Peter Obi, Governor Of Anambra State at the time, visited Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and myself at Dallas, Texas. He came to deliver a get well message from Dr Goodluck Jonathan and was billed to attend a black tie event at the Dallas Marriot. Curiously, he flew into Dallas airport with one small carry on luggage which he insisted on wheeling around himself, and on getting to our residence requested to freshen up.

He opened his carry on, filled with files and paperwork and a few toiletries and an extra shirt, when the Ikemba and I asked if he was expecting another item of luggage, and he said no.
‘Then, what will you be wearing to the event tonight?’, we inquired. It was at that point that it struck him that he couldn’t show up in his casuals at such a ceremony.

I insisted on taking him to the luxury men’s emporium at Nieman Marcus to buy a smart black suit. When we got there, he was busy doing the currency conversions. The suit that was a perfect match for him was a dapper Tom Ford suit with a price tag of 3,985 dollars plus tax. He did the calculations and told me ‘do you know how many students this amount of money can train in Nigeria?’ I reminded him that he was the governor as well as the special guest, and for the caliber of guests expected at that evening’s occasion, including the mayor, senators and captains of conglomerates, he needed to be dressed in top form.

To cut the story short, he refused to pay what he termed that ‘outrageous’ price for the suit and that was how we ended up at Steinmart where he agreed to pay a more acceptable price of 220 dollars, tax inclusive for a basic men’s suit which he was happy to wear to that evening’s event.

What struck me, was that as we were on the way to the airport to see him off for his return flight back to Nigeria, he reached for his pocket where he brought out an envelope of crisp hundred dollar bills. The amount in the envelope was 3,800 dollars.

He said ‘ Anyanwu, this is the balance of the money I would have paid for the ‘Ford’ suit. If the label on the suit was ‘Peter Obi’, I am wondering if anybody in America will pay that amount for it. I have deducted the amount we paid for the suit we eventually paid for. Please use this balance for your Charity foundation to help those in actual need. I trust you will do so’. We all laughed heartily. Vintage Peter Obi !
The eventual beneficiaries of that Largese were Madam Theresa Agbo, a yam seller who was displaced when her shed was gutted by fire, Callistus Egbe who was bedridden due to illness, and needed help with the school fees of his young children, and the Mgbemena family of six who were thrown out of their accommodation (which we subsequently doubled to two rooms) because their breadwinner fell upon hard times and could no longer afford the rent.

In Life, You either live by your creed or you desecrate the mould by which the Almighty created you. Any progressive nation measures an individual by his values, not his vaults.
If this way of life is what is derided as ‘stinginess’ on the part of Peter Obi, then we all need to adopt this mould for a more sustainable and more humane environment.

Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu
16 June 2022.

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by kingyakos: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Getout from this thread, who need ur opinion here. Reserve ur opinion for the Yoruba Muslim/ Christian fight that would take place during voting

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by zoedew: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu wrote and I provide :

NO APOLOGIES, PLEASE.

On Peter Obi’s supposed ‘Stinginess’....

Sometime in 2009, ‘Mr’(as he preferred to be addressed) Peter Obi, Governor Of Anambra State at the time, visited Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and myself at Dallas, Texas. He came to deliver a get well message from Dr Goodluck Jonathan and was billed to attend a black tie event at the Dallas Marriot. Curiously, he flew into Dallas airport with one small carry on luggage which he insisted on wheeling around himself, and on getting to our residence requested to freshen up.

He opened his carry on, filled with files and paperwork and a few toiletries and an extra shirt, when the Ikemba and I asked if he was expecting another item of luggage, and he said no.
‘Then, what will you be wearing to the event tonight?’, we inquired. It was at that point that it struck him that he couldn’t show up in his casuals at such a ceremony.

I insisted on taking him to the luxury men’s emporium at Nieman Marcus to buy a smart black suit. When we got there, he was busy doing the currency conversions. The suit that was a perfect match for him was a dapper Tom Ford suit with a price tag of 3,985 dollars plus tax. He did the calculations and told me ‘do you know how many students this amount of money can train in Nigeria?’ I reminded him that he was the governor as well as the special guest, and for the caliber of guests expected at that evening’s occasion, including the mayor, senators and captains of conglomerates, he needed to be dressed in top form.

To cut the story short, he refused to pay what he termed that ‘outrageous’ price for the suit and that was how we ended up at Steinmart where he agreed to pay a more acceptable price of 220 dollars, tax inclusive for a basic men’s suit which he was happy to wear to that evening’s event.

What struck me, was that as we were on the way to the airport to see him off for his return flight back to Nigeria, he reached for his pocket where he brought out an envelope of crisp hundred dollar bills. The amount in the envelope was 3,800 dollars.

He said ‘ Anyanwu, this is the balance of the money I would have paid for the ‘Ford’ suit. If the label on the suit was ‘Peter Obi’, I am wondering if anybody in America will pay that amount for it. I have deducted the amount we paid for the suit we eventually paid for. Please use this balance for your Charity foundation to help those in actual need. I trust you will do so’. We all laughed heartily. Vintage Peter Obi !
The eventual beneficiaries of that Largese were Madam Theresa Agbo, a yam seller who was displaced when her shed was gutted by fire, Callistus Egbe who was bedridden due to illness, and needed help with the school fees of his young children, and the Mgbemena family of six who were thrown out of their accommodation (which we subsequently doubled to two rooms) because their breadwinner fell upon hard times and could no longer afford the rent.

In Life, You either live by your creed or you desecrate the mould by which the Almighty created you. Any progressive nation measures an individual by his values, not his vaults.
If this way of life is what is derided as ‘stinginess’ on the part of Peter Obi, then we all need to adopt this mould for a more sustainable and more humane environment.
Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu
16 June 2022.

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72