Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters (184 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters by Ceenaija(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
In social media anybody can say anything because they are not verifiable and you cannot pin anybody down for they hide under fake name and Monika to post lies .

Some of them are agents with different agenda working for the opponents .They are wolf's in the sheep clothing. Others are overzealous supporters thinking that they are playing smart one but they don't know that there action is detrimental to their pursuit.
Re: I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters by PresidObi: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stand with Peter Obi please, just vote for him and forget what his crowds do or say, the masses are tired of suffering.

Fighting to obtain voters card today in Nigeria.

Re: I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters by lathrowinger: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
VOTE

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

Re: I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters by r4bbit: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you truly believe he can win,then vote him... it's your right

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters by Frigga13: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vote for obi is vote for Tinubu

Atiku/Okowa 2023

Power to the people
North 2023

(1) (Reply)

‘partisanship’: CBN Board Will Determine Emefiele’s Fate, Not Me – Buhari / How Can There Be A Credible Election When INEC Is Charging For Voters Card / Peter Obi For President [peter Obi Nation]: We Can't Make An Impact In 2023 Unle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.