Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,075 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu (2024 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide He is so present almost on every news
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Don't believe social media
The internet is not real
Peter Obi will be defeated monumentally
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by mighty2: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
let's wait till the election is over. That old druggies will never smell aso rock.God forbid
in entire Yoruba land, your lord and saviour will never get up to 200, 000 votes.... Let's leave the northerners because those people will rather vote a cow than vote cursed and asiere peter pandora obituary
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
in entire Yoruba land, your lord and saviour will never get up to 200, 000 votes.... Let's leave the northerners because those people will rather vote a cow than vote cursed and asiere peter pandora obituary
over 20million youths will vote for obi across the length of the whole Country. This one no be amala and ewedu politics. Let's watch and see as events unfold between now and next year.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by mighty2: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
over 20million youths will vote for obi across the length of the whole Country. This one no be amala and ewedu politics. Let's watch and see and event unfold between now and next year.
when reality sets in, we go dey dey here, dey laugh you while you nyamiris continue to shout biafra or death
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

It business as usually
Stop lying to urself
The youth are not even ready
The youth don't even av the courage to hold on to power
If by selling his soul Pandora becomes president I bet u he won't last 3 month on the seat
Ask ebele Jonathan what he went through
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

It business as usually
Stop lying to urself
The youth are not even ready
The youth don't even av the courage to hold on to power
If by selling his soul Pandora becomes president I bet u he won't last 3 month on the seat
Ask ebele Jonathan what he went through

be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

After when e not only smell it but digest it
U and ur cronies av two options available
Get ur nincompoops self out of the country
Or jump into the nearest lagoon
as long as the lord is on the throne tinubu the old Chicago drug dealer will never be the president of the country. God and mark it somewhere
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Y the hate and voilence?
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
when reality sets in, we go dey dey here, dey laugh you while you nyamiris continue to shout biafra or death
this is not ewedu politics. The youths are taking over. Follow your drug dealer grandpa to his grave. we don't care. we are taking over the country from old crooked corrupt grandpas who feel the country belongs to them and their family.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Omoslim26: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
On Tinubu's mandate we stand..... Brainless pandora babies can wail to death, their tiny god will never rule this country.. God continue to bless and protect Tinubu for me jare

God has no business with anyone who has an hand in the creation of this evil apc govt that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable and unthinkable.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
as long as the lord is on the throne tinubu the old Chicago drug dealer will never be the president of the country. God and mark it somewhere
No fucking lord on any stupid throne
Be logical and stop talking with emotions
Pandora will never be president
He should wait till after 16 years
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
Y the hate and voilence?
I have watched tinubu urchines open countless thread upon threads about peter obi saying all manner of nonsense. They said he does not have structure they sleep and wake up with peter obi on their head.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
paid robot grin
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

your grandpa can go his grave and be the president of demons and dead people. As for Nigerian youths in obi we stand

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by mighty2: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
this is not ewedu politics. The youths are taking over. Follow your drug dealer grandpa to his grave. we don't care. we are taking over the country from old crooked corrupt grandpas who feel the country belongs to them and their family.
okoro, go roll with your fellow f**ls from alaigbo
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

be Obidient
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
grin
Suddenly Ipob ppl av start Clamoring for Voters card in the zoo they swore not to av anything to do with anymore grin
Election na ur mate
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Jagaban of Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. A forward thinker and a master strategist
paid robot grin
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

be Obidient
Apc have failed.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
Suddenly Ipob ppl av start Clamoring for Voters card in the zoo they swore not to av anything to do with anymore grin
Election na ur mate
the youths are coming

Enough is Enough!!!

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
paid robot grin
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
okoro, go roll with your fellow f**ls from alaigbo
stay in your village in osun and be rooting for an old grandpa to be your president. God will never allow that happen.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
your grandpa can go his grave and be the president of demons and dead people. As for Nigerian youths in obi we stand
U mean Ipob yoot grin
By 2023 I bet we will start hearing a familiar echo grin
Biafra or death
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
I have watched tinubu urchines open countless thread upon threads about peter obi saying all manner of nonsense. They said he does not have structure they sleep and wake up with peter obi on their head.
Just forgot them.. campaign for your candidate in an acceptable ways..
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Oloriburuku
Ipob wannabe grin
Igbo can never be president grin
We don't want Ipob buffoons to near our priceless sit of authority grin
Ipob yoot should keep deceiving themselves with Pandora Obituary
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
Just forgot them.. campaign for your candidate in an acceptable ways..
is payback time and let's give them their own.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
stay in your village in osun and be rooting for an old grandpa to be your president. God will never allow that happen.
Okoro is an ipob yoot (Terrorist)
Their likes won't smell Aso rock
They should go to their Online county Biafra grin
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Okoro is an ipob yoot (Terrorist)
Their likes won't smell Aso rock
They should go to their Online county Biafra grin
be Obidient
Apc have failed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Journalist Reacts To Tinubu's Workout Video / Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline / Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.