Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline (1879 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by drlateef: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
The only presidential candidate who has promised to reverse the deadline is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So if you want the cabal to be defeated and deadline of Emefiele reversed, vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the fighter for the masses. He is not contesting to amass wealth. He is already wealthy and successful. Thats the person Nigeria needs. He is very intelligent and very experienced with resources at his disposal. He is the best recruiter of the best brains to help recover Nigeria. Vote for him and see prosperity return to Nigeria.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by mycar: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu no go send you sef after the election. no be APC again, e fit be Atiku dem dey target sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Vote Tinubu if you want old looted naira notes to be used to buy votes

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by thesicilian: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
What a campaign strategy! Nigeria is truly finished.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:
The only presidential candidate who has promised to reverse the deadline is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So if you want the cabal to be defeated and deadline of Emefiele reversed, vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the fighter for the masses. He is not contesting to amass wealth. He is already wealthy and successful. Thats the person Nigeria needs. He is very intelligent and very experienced with resources at his disposal. He is the best recruiter of the best brains to help recover Nigeria. Vote for him and see prosperity return to Nigeria.

Why are you lots so scared to blame Buhari for all the woes of the country for the past 8 years..

When GEJ faltered, you guys blamed him and not his cycle.. Why is PMB own different..?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
peter obi is a vatican (catholic church) agenda. Most of the polls that are favorable to peter obi are done by foreign (western) media. The catholic church has a huge influence in the west (reason why the molestation of children by the catholic church was largely swept under the carpet). The reason they are ginning up peter obi's poll numbers even though he has no path to electoral victory is because the vatican intend to rig the election for peter obi by hacking inec's bvas system. That way, the same media will bamboozle the population by saying its not rigging since many polls show peter obi winning before the election. INEC IS GOING TO BE HACK. MARK MY WORDS. YOUR HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Ezeama400: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

The Naira was changed under APC government and Tinubu is the flagbearer of APC ...

So what 're u saying ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by faceland: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
What to do with the old currency after the deadline... You still have until Friday...

Next week Saturday is election and more newly redesign notes would come out in March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsnpvGWqVB0

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by drlateef: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

The Naira was changed under APC government and Tinubu is the flagbearer of APC ...

So what 're u saying ?

Tinubu is not Buhari and he does not agree with Buhari on this issue. That’s what I am saying. Atiku and Obi agrees with Buhari. Is that clear to you now?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by ubest1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal & major Nigeria money hoarders, u can't make a confirmed thief a bank manager
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Eketem: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

He should bring out his hidden notes or let it rotten,e no concern us

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Ezeama400: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

Tinubu is not Buhari and he does not agree with Buhari on this issue. That’s what I am saying. Atiku and Obi agrees with Buhari. Is that clear to you now?

Nigerians don't care about that your analysis because you can't separate Tinubu from Buhari... It's dead on arrival..

What Nigerians know is that APC is the root of their problem and will never vote for anything APC again that brought pains to them ..

Na u sabi !!

7 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by michlins(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
It's funny how you want people to vote for APC so APC can reverse APC deadly policy.

It's like saying we should vote for APC so APC can return Naira back to ₦200/$ and petrol back to ₦₦65.

Thanks for your help but you are a wicked soul

7 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by AtikuOkowa: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Vote him if you want to be enslaved like Drugies
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Assetosky(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

Nigerians don't care about that your analysis because you can't separate Tinubu from Buhari... It's dead on arrival..

What Nigerians know is that APC is the root of their problem and will never vote for anything APC again that brought pains to them ..

Na u sabi !!

If you can't separate tinubu from Buhari, then you are a big foo.l

For God's sake I am coming from the bank since morning and I was able to withdraw only 2k from counter. Thund.er fire all of una

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by wegevv: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

The only candidate who refuses to take questions from the media & masses is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So if you want an arrogant cabal to keep running the country in reverse, vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the oppressor of the masses. He is contesting to amass more wealth. He is already wealthy by corruption. Making a living off Nigeria's needs. He very intelligent and experienced at stealing everything at his disposal. He is the best recruiter of the very best thugs to help loot Nigeria. Vote for him and see prosperity never return to Nigeria.

Just did some small corrections. Don't worry it's free of charge <3

5 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by ambale(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Assetosky:

For God's sake I am coming from the bank since morning and I was able to withdraw only 2k from counter. Thund.er fire all of una

Why should we separate a failure from a failure??

The government you support has failed terribly and you are still pushing a kick and start president

Na Ogun go kill you and your generation Werey omo

3 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Ezeama400: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Assetosky:

A fool is someone who has been celebrating Buhari's high handedness for the past seven years because he feels he's benefiting from it , but turn around to cry few days to the election when the same high handedness is not favouring him...

Your effort to separate Buhari from Tinubu will always fail

5 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by ambale(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up your stinky mouth

There's nothing you want to use to separate Tinubu from buhari

They are both failures and their useless party shall be kicked out from human race

4 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by wegevv: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Why are you lots so scared to blame Buhari for all the woes of the country for the past 8 years..

When GEJ faltered, you guys blamed him and not his cycle.. Why is PMB own different..?

We have just experienced the worst federal government in the history of our great country but you must remember:

It is not Buhari's fault

It is also not APC's fault

It is not Tinubu fault

So we must vote APC again to see prosperity return to Nigeria lol

2 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by TheSameGuy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
I'm surely voting Tinubu because of this Naira redesign.

I can't work for my money and lose it because of the incompetence of one boy boy CBN Governor whose failed presidential ambition is making him go mad.

Me and my family are voting Tinubu so that this Naira redesign deadline will be reversed.

Attention Seun. Please fix this issue of being unable to add/upload pictures on Nairaland as I'm being redirected to update my browsers which I've done several times but wouldn't stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by egopersonified(f): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
For your information, whom ever the next president is, he will create a window for people to return the old notes.

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by IGBOSON1: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
thesicilian:
What a campaign strategy! Nigeria is truly finished.

Can you imagine!? And the guy is actually serious oh!

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Minjim: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

Na u sabi !!

But you can separate Peter Obi from Atiku and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by ebenezary(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
this is what the northerners are using to do serious campaign in the north and is working well for them because ATIKU and OBI are against it and it is only TINUBU that support the old currency co-exist with new note

l was in the market with N40k cash old currency just to spend it to buy food stuff, lo and behold all the traders in the market what they are spending is old currency, even POS operators no get new note

I don't want to vote TINUBU before, but because of the currency thing, l will boldly vote for TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by PeterObi4LP: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

The whole naira redesign was because of Tinubu. He stacked Lagos money in a warehouse located at 22C Usborne Crescent 4th floor Ikoyi, Lagos. Over 100B was said to be stacked in the ware house from a reliable source. So the money will be there rot and lose value.

If you go there currently, security and drone is there 247 to arrest anyone trying to move a pin. What makes you think Buhari is supporting Emefiele all this while?
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Ezeama400: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

The whole naira redesign was because of Tinubu. He stacked Lagos money in a warehouse located at 22C Usborne Crescent 4th floor Ikoyi, Lagos. Over 100B was said to be stacked in the ware house from a reliable source. So the money will be there rot and lose value.

If you go there currently, security and drone is there 247 to arrest anyone trying to move a pin. What makes you think Buhari is supporting Emefiele all this while?

I think its Is more than 100B...

What is 100B to Tinubu ?

Just like a drop of water..

His convoy is even longer than that of Buhari
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by MarketDispatch: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Vote politician if you want old looted naira bookmakers to would used to buy votes

Sorry, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by lazynairalander1: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is supposed to be a campaign too? These APC guys are really funny I swear to God 😂🤣
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Beremx(f): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
You go fear campaign strategy 😂😂😂
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by TheChameleon: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin

Even Atiku.

Both men are businessmen. Both probably have billions stashed. The very moment Elections end and they are sworn in.... Buhari's policy will be revoked or amended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Results / Ajuri Obari Ngelale Is President Tinubus Official Spokesperson / 70-year Oldies Want To Become Ministers: Are the ''Hausa-wasted'' years back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.