Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man (39868 Views)

2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by wunmi590(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
tongue
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Pbabi(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
thatigboman1:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-knock-mbaka-over-stingy-man-comments-on-peter-obi/
mbaka is just a greedy and self centered Man.
As a man of God is not everything you say out, even if na holy spirit tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Antoeni(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fr Mbaka and his cohorts will hide their faces in shame. We move.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by ProfOkai: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shishi you no go see...
I am calmly Obi...dient with my pvc

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Eddygourdo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's unfortunate that mbaka allowed money ruin his calling.

On Peter obi we stand. We fail we fail. We waste vote, we waste vote.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
If not that I have had personal encounter with God through this man, I would have called him a fake pastor.

Only God will judge him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Dshocker(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka don suffer
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Lumig: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi's followers are mannerless with no respect for anyone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by marsup: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
I just wish people will stop hiding under the umbrella of being a "man of God" , and let people truly know the wolves that they are. I really pity people who don't have a mind of their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Irupetepete: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Preciousgift90: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fr Mbaka don buy market

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Obainomilano: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
I grew up having great respect for this man but it seems he has forgotten what he came to do to start making senseless and useless statements...the bishop of enugu should isolate this man from the public and send him to a thick village so he can stop embarrassing the Catholic church..the other day it was garba accusing him of seeking contract from buhari and today it is begging peter obi money for God sake the pope should look into his case ..he is going crazy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Onyi22(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Zelenskyy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerians know the financial character of this father and will properly treat his f-ck up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Slynation(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Rev Father Mbaka is...I must be mad for even putting Rev Father

Oga Ejike Mbaka is a businessman using his Adoration Ministry for business purposes!! So we can understand...

The same man that sold Buhari and called him a Messiah...

The same man that said Soludo can never be Governor for not giving him money grin

The same man that turned around to criticize Buhari because Bubu did not give him money when he went to Aso rock to demand for his endorsement fee...grin

Who still takes this drunkard seriously?? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Pakute: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
AyakaDunukofia:
Obi is for the talakawas (commoners) and that's why his approval rating is rising rapidly in the North because they see the great MALLAM AMINU KANO in him. We'd see how it goes. Interesting times
Dumb followers, did Aminu Kano loot his people's commonwealth in shell companies abroad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Cantonese: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
“I did not say he(Obi) is a bad man; I said he is a stingy man…”.

Just imagine the words of Mbaka. Now we are saying that Mbaka is a very bad man. A priest who encourages politicians to deliver their loots in his church is crooked by all measures.

We are still suffering the pains of baba go slow, who Mbaka joined forces with politicians to afflict Nigeria with. Mbaka’s greed and insatiable desire for financial settlements have absolutely exposed him as a dirty minded priest.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by WantsandMore: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
thatigboman1:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-knock-mbaka-over-stingy-man-comments-on-peter-obi/
Mbaka is probably Peter Obi's nemesis/archrival/karma or whatever cos menh it never stops & repeat every campaign period. Omo
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by nedekid: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
They made him priest, he does not know what to do with it, than to go and sow big cloth that pass him, cloth like usman danfodio. (in wikes voice). grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Real leaders dont wanna lead,real prophets dont wanna hold spiritual post,real engineers are doing different biz ,real people called to be doctors aint practicing, what am i saying,mbaka is one of the people that need be shown his real talent,he is a journalist and a blogger that is working for chimaraoke , chimaraoke shoot me e no enter and yet he is working for them underground,most of u know nothing about game,play game of chess and understand game,mbaka has kids ,he has family ,he has generation that none of u lazy bloggers know about..dumb fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Nwoge1: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yet these are the set of people u expect to see in heaven. No wonder IPOB want to ban church.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by IamWonderful: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
You mean igbos
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by easyboycom(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
If he talk say he sting, Oya leave am for us, na ur stingy cheesy
Pips printing and pacaaging is a printing and packaging We specialize in building and recircle of new and old cartons, digital and wide format printing, as well as any kinds of cartons and graphic design.

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by HeavenShield: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's Pathetic. Instead of Mbaka to support his kinsman and brother, he is pulling him down. What a pity!!

How then will a SE become president when their own leaders do not support their own.

Will SE ever become president with this their pull down syndrome. Oh my people, awake to this consciousness. Imagine during primaries, they did not vote their own.

I admire how the north play their politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Halifaxguy: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka is one of our problems in this country. He is one of those people that encourages politicians to loot our common wealth so far he will be getting some shares of the loot. Now many Nigerians are wiser, we don't listen to you fake religious leaders who derives joy in milking the most gullible of our society.
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by descarado: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sighs.

I wouldn't be surprised he has kids somewhere.
What does a reverend father need money for when he belong to the church?

He did the same to chimaroke. Chimaroke didn't look his way. And chinaroke is still alive.

Nonsense and religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by nextstep(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
“A stingy man, that cannot give people his money, with this hunger ravaging the land, and you are saying he is the one you want. You want to die of hunger? Are you people insane? Where is the Holy Spirit?
- Brethen* Mbaka, why??

We want a young stingy man who understands the reason for the hunger and who can take effective steps to end the hunger in the first place. In fact, this stingy man left over 90billion in state coffers for his successor, and is currently on a tour to learn from a more successful country, and bring those lessons to bear here.

I'd rather this kind of man, than the one who shares rice and a 500 naira, only to leave us hungry for 4 years. I'd rather have somebody who refuses to give gifts from state funds, but instead uses those funds to equip schools. We can all feed ourselves once the economy is boosted, and won't have to rely on handouts, like our brethren in the Lord is implying.

We don't need to see anybody eating with school children, plaiting hair, or frying akara. I'd rather see them all taking courses in economics and policy making.

(* I refuse to call any religious figure "father", for we have but one Father)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Prophylactic: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Even Buhari administration could not satisfy his greed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ewu check the comments it's not only Igbo's that are bashing at him.

mascot87:
Wrong headline.

IGBOs knock Mbaka for calling Obi a stingy man that he his.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by AyakaDunukofia: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Dumb followers, did Aminu Kano loot his people's commonwealth in shell companies abroad?

Disjointed mind is disappointed for having nothing believable to post about Obi. Poor you. Idioots everywhere!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.