Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man (39869 Views)

2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by cayorday89(m): 5:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Ijoba85:
Even when we know all this about him , it is still not in place to speak against him, we are to see, hear and choose what to believe and what not to believe . Prophecies do fail sometimes and that doesn't mean the prophet is fake. God will do what He deem best for Him anyhow He want. In the bible, God sent prophet Isaiah to tell king Hezekiah to prepare to die but he prayed to God to avert it and God added 15 more years to him...Let's not join people in denigrating the servant of God
Morning.. I totally understand you but for how long are we going to tolerate their excesses, I am not referring to Fr. Mbaka alone or his political prophecies alone but others inclusive and their prophecies which has done more damage to people than good while the so called prophets live large on their sweats. It's a tough situation but left to me they should be called out as soon as they are discovered to deter others from depending on them for breakthrough they might never get.

It's best many of them stick to preaching alone then we don't have to judge if they go against their preaching because they are humans after all but for failed prophecies and extortion of people there should be no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by jehoha696(m): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2022
"touch not my anointed & do my prophet no harm"... But if prophet go dey yarn trash for where pple anointed dey,pple go use para give the prophet more than enuf harm,Sum1 should please call Mbaka to order.
With the much kidnapping,killings nd trash committed by UGM,this Mbaka no talk oo,naw for sure thing he wan dey voice out trash,eida @apcnigr or @pdp don give Mbaka brown envelop

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by BlockResearcher: 6:07am On Jun 17, 2022
One religious leader whose prophesies have repeatedly ended up as fake yet some people still give him relevance. Why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by magzey: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Which Nigerians? ,just say , IGBOs or Igbos

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Thepolo999(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Scam priest
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by mascot87(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Like I said...guy
You're in severe pains

I'm not slow
Can read between the lines very well

A public official being stingy is now a character flaw. You people are funny

Direct your frustration to Fr. Mbaka
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by johnson8213: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2022
BabaOfLagos:
Religion and politics,
Very dirty combo!
Are you still thinking of how to japa but have not seen my topic?
See my profile now!
Have you japa yourself?
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by MartinsD12(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I support Peter Obi on this. He wanted to know if the money Fr. Mbaka was asking is for production or consumption.

We no dey give shi shi!!!!
grin church catholic Bazaar is for consumption na it's done during Christmas and obi was looking for a church project to put money on not all these show off of wealth donation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Myer(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2022
gentlegenius:
Just because Peter Obi didn't sacrifice his money to him...
Nigerians Wake Up! It's time to #takebackourcountry.
OBI-dience is better than sacrifice.

Though Mbaka may be sentimental in this issue.
But PO is truly stingy even to his own children.

He even proudly said none of his children own a car as rich as he is.

There's a difference between prudence and clench-fisted.
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Lexkenny99(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Trash! Peter obi has won already. You can go cry your sorry @ss in the toilet.
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by HRMK: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2022
IS THAT NOT THE TRUTH?A BILLIONAIRE THAT REFUSED TO BUY A CAR FOR HIS GROWN UP BIOLOGICAL SON!VERY SHAMEFUL!!
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by gentlegenius(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Myer:

Though Mbaka may be sentimental in this issue.
But PO is truly stingy even to his own children.

He even proudly said none of his children own a car as rich as he is.

There's a difference between prudence and clench-fisted.
My father is a rich man and He has not bought a car for me. In fact I'm over 30 and I've never drove a car, not even my father's car. Even if he want to buy one for me, I will reject it. My father believes that his children should make their own money and use it to buy whatever they want, and I totally support it.
Sometime last year, I made enough money to have afford a car, but I didn't need it. I want to live a simple life. I noticed that some of my friends that got cars are no longer living simple lives and they no longer associate with simple people.
You see, Peter Obi lives a simple life and expects his son to live simple life like him so why should he buy a car for his son? Does his son even NEED a car? What the man did is a normal thing every rich man that live a simple life will do. I will do same to my children, and it doesn't make me a bad person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Gryffindor: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Miracle2020:
I am not surprised with the insult. You guys are always emotionally stupid. Hence,I don't expect anything less.
We are 47 in my house and Peter Obi just lost 47 votes just because of his supporters foolishness.continue creating enemies for Peter Obi,we shall meet at the polling units.
Ogbeni Peter Obi win e no win,shey u deh Nigeria??, u go suffer am with your family,wetin concern me ni whether u vote

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Billygee2u: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
emvicks2:
Good for him

Nigerians are clamouring for change from our leaders, yet, they see a prudent man spending his money carefully, they call him stingy.
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Billygee2u: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
Prophet b.b.c that sang ‘’Mbaka why?’’ was just right about mbaka’s arrogance and love for Fulani. Cos mbaka has started campaigning for Atiku like he did for buhari. He should be shameful
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Billygee2u: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
creolehunt:
Never was a fan of this man and still not a fan.

Mbaka has lost all credibility since he sold a clueless, nepotistic extremist to Nigerians.

No one takes him serious anymore and he should cover his face in shame. Its only a matter of time before Rome acts and soon after we will see his engagement pictures online.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Billygee2u: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Creditalerts:

This man is not a truthful catholic priest, all I see is anywhere Belle face priest
He is one of our problems in this country cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by nkem1992: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Ijoba85:
Well ,there are self inflicted curses people are ignorant of which wages war against their souls , one of them is denigrating the sacred things of God
Mbaka has desacreded himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Miracle2020: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gryffindor:

Ogbeni Peter Obi win e no win,shey u deh Nigeria??, u go suffer am with your family,wetin concern me ni whether u vote
not everybody is as poor as you are. Peter Obi will never rule this country.
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by Gryffindor: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Miracle2020:
not everybody is as poor as you are Peter Obi will never rule this country.
Mr God i hear u,u wealthy die
Get the f**k out imp
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by SupremeSpecimen: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
mascot87:

Direct your frustration to Fr. Mbaka

My homestead is worth $603k
My rental is valued at $400k+
Frustration indeed...

You're not talking to your mate guy
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by capofwesh(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ijoba85:
Prophet is within the context used. Let's respect the sacred place of God including his servants...The judgement is God's and not ours
Are you not anointed? If you can’t answer this, don’t quote me again
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by mascot87(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

My homestead is worth $603k
My rental is valued at $400k+
Frustration indeed...

You're not talking to your mate guy

Lol... Is that all you worth now? I don't brag about what I have because it's given to me by God. But sorry to burst your bubbles, you are way lower than my expectation
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by kelspinall(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
unless he comes(settles me) and kneel(pay his matching ground)
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by SupremeSpecimen: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by SupremeSpecimen: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by mascot87(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Men talk with facts. Not to be blabbering rubbish like market women

I want half a mil for my rental. I get coconut head

Poor people brag about the peanut they have
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by thatigboman1: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
plaindealer:
Don't you mean Igbos nock mbaka?

With concern Nigerians with ipob infighting matter?

Comedians.. grin
very funny.
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by SupremeSpecimen: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
mascot87:

Poor people brag about the peanut they have

Keep yapping behind curtains pussy
Na man you be
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by SupremeSpecimen: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
magzey:
Which Nigerians? ,just say , IGBOs or Igbos

Otherwise known as Nigerians

If it pains you, take it up with Abuja
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by mascot87(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Keep yapping behind curtains pussy
Na man you be

I don't have to prove anything to you.
Call me whatever
Re: Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man by SupremeSpecimen: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:

I don't have to prove anything to you.
Call me whatever

Then shut the fvck up .

IRL it did be oga this sir that

But for online me n you dey exchange words

Abeg respect yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) / Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.